Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,160 members, 7,835,877 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo Volley Vs Man Utd Named Champions League Goal Of The Season (P - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Volley Vs Man Utd Named Champions League Goal Of The Season (P (33957 Views)

Nigeria 3-0 Lesotho: Fans React To Substitute Paul Onuachu Volley Goal (Photos) / Lionel Messi's Free Kick Against Liverpool Voted Best Champions League Goal / Alex Iwobi Scores Stunning Volley Goal In Europa League Final, Fans React(Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Volley Vs Man Utd Named Champions League Goal Of The Season (P by ikorodureporta: 6:55am On Jun 04, 2019
After denying him everything last season.... this na just way to bribe him as Messi will be chosen as Best this year

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Volley Vs Man Utd Named Champions League Goal Of The Season (P by otiwisdom: 6:56am On Jun 04, 2019
[size=8pt][/size]
walexsy:
Messi's goal is clearly better tho and was scored in a bigger match too�
So man u is now a small team.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Volley Vs Man Utd Named Champions League Goal Of The Season (P by otiwisdom: 7:02am On Jun 04, 2019
mrkings84:
But the volley did not help Juve to the finals!

So the question is, who him volley ep?
Who did Messi freekick help.
Is it t against Liverpool 4:0
Or Valencia 2:1

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Volley Vs Man Utd Named Champions League Goal Of The Season (P by otiwisdom: 7:03am On Jun 04, 2019
ikorodureporta:
After denying him everything last season.... this na just way to bribe him as Messi will be chosen as Best this year
Get ready for messi denial
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Volley Vs Man Utd Named Champions League Goal Of The Season (P by lexy2014: 7:08am On Jun 04, 2019
mysportdab:
Cristiano Ronaldo’s spectacular Volley in the group stage of the Champions League against Manchester United has been named goal of the season, MySportDab reports.

A list of the top 10 goals was compiled by agroup of 'technical observers' days after Liverpool lifted the trophy in Madrid.

The group of technical observers featured the likes of former Manchester United manager David Moyes, current England Boss Gareth Southgate, Belgium Boss Roberto Martinez and Real Madrid legend Raul Gonzalez.

They concluded that Ronaldo's superb volley was better than Lionel Messi's free-kick against Liverpool and Sadio Mane's chipped effort against Bayern Munich.

Ronaldo has won the award for a second year in a row after his bicycle kick against Juventus for Real Madrid got the nod for the best goal of the tournament last season.

Watch video;
See;https://www.mysportdab.com/2019/06/cristiano-ronaldo-volley-vs-man-united.html

uefa& fifa are becoming boring with their obsession with ronaldo& messi

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Volley Vs Man Utd Named Champions League Goal Of The Season (P by Kharol1234: 7:11am On Jun 04, 2019
walexsy:
Messi's goal is clearly better tho and was scored in a bigger match too�
no mind dem jare, dem knw wetin dem dae do...dat messi freekick world class

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Volley Vs Man Utd Named Champions League Goal Of The Season (P by toprealman: 7:11am On Jun 04, 2019
iAudio:
I don't hate soccer but I'm not a fan.

I remember when I refused to re-subscribe my Gotv, their customer service called me and started saying if I recharge before 23rd I will have access to supersports this, supersports that,beore she finish, I don't tell am say I'm not interested. She weak.
lol....
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Volley Vs Man Utd Named Champions League Goal Of The Season (P by Airtimex(m): 7:16am On Jun 04, 2019
And went on to loose the match...

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Volley Vs Man Utd Named Champions League Goal Of The Season (P by Andersonjr(m): 7:16am On Jun 04, 2019
Cool but no balon d'or for him this time
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Volley Vs Man Utd Named Champions League Goal Of The Season (P by Nobody: 7:18am On Jun 04, 2019
iAudio:

I remember when I refused to re-subscribe my Gotv, their customer service called me and started saying if I recharge before 23rd I will have access to supersports this, supersports that,beore she finish, I don't tell am say I'm not interested. She weak.
so?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Volley Vs Man Utd Named Champions League Goal Of The Season (P by BrainSanitizer: 7:18am On Jun 04, 2019
Messi's award is coming. Messi fans don't worry. I'm speaking with UEFA boss right away. How can they do this! A whole champions league season and the g.o.a.t 's name isn't called for any award? We can not take this! Even if it's the worst champions league semifinalist, they should give him. Award na award.
They must give Messi something oo.

Heheheheheehehehheehhehhehheheeheheheeeeeee

Messi is a g.o.s.t. (great of some time)
and Cristiano Akpojiobi Odogirimanyaoga Egoetolome Ororo Ronaldo is the REEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAL G.O.A.T.

5 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Volley Vs Man Utd Named Champions League Goal Of The Season (P by anonymous96: 7:19am On Jun 04, 2019
Raydos:
Even Rakitic goal against Tottenham is far better than this!!
U Dy mind Uefa nd their "Marketability"... Rakitic goal was named goal of the group stage last yr but Ronaldo's goal is goal of the tournament.. The same way they gave VVD motm 4 UCL final when Alisson, Mane,Matip nd Robertson had a better game

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Volley Vs Man Utd Named Champions League Goal Of The Season (P by anonymous1759(m): 7:19am On Jun 04, 2019
Hisxellency:
C. Ronaldo, I just wanna tell you something... You are simply the best!! You are better than the Argentine guy that's been happy beating a country like Nigeria.

Nigeria your country grin grin grin grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Volley Vs Man Utd Named Champions League Goal Of The Season (P by Baselm: 7:20am On Jun 04, 2019
In my opinion which doesn't count anyway, that CR7 goal is not even worth of nomination talkless of winning the goal of the season award.
Schone's free kick against Madrid
David Neres goal against JUVENTUS
Rakitic against Tottenham
Messi FK vs Liverpool
Sadio Mane's goal vs Bayern
Even Origi's goal against Barcelona for the cleverness, creativity, timing and decisiveness

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Volley Vs Man Utd Named Champions League Goal Of The Season (P by ikorodureporta: 7:20am On Jun 04, 2019
otiwisdom:

Get ready for messi denial

Who you think say them go give??

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Volley Vs Man Utd Named Champions League Goal Of The Season (P by Anijay1212(m): 7:25am On Jun 04, 2019
iAudio:

Lol...
You no well.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Volley Vs Man Utd Named Champions League Goal Of The Season (P by colossus91(m): 7:26am On Jun 04, 2019
They just wanna sell him but world best him no go see just same way they gave him best player in serie A when obviously quagliarella was a far better revelation politics in football is just bad....Tue but Ronaldo is the most hard-working player I have ever seen!!

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Volley Vs Man Utd Named Champions League Goal Of The Season (P by anambraamaka: 7:31am On Jun 04, 2019
His Royal Goatness CR7 nwa Chukwu
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Volley Vs Man Utd Named Champions League Goal Of The Season (P by PaulBlaQ88(m): 7:31am On Jun 04, 2019
Most of the best goals were against man utd
grin grin grin

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Volley Vs Man Utd Named Champions League Goal Of The Season (P by otiwisdom: 7:35am On Jun 04, 2019
ikorodureporta:

Who you think say them go give??
cool

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Volley Vs Man Utd Named Champions League Goal Of The Season (P by otiwisdom: 7:39am On Jun 04, 2019
Baselm:
In my opinion which doesn't count anyway, that CR7 goal is not even worth of nomination talkless of winning the goal of the season award.
Schone's free kick against Madrid
David Neres goal against JUVENTUS
Rakitic against Tottenham
Messi FK vs Liverpool
Sadio Mane's goal vs Bayern
Even Origi's goal against Barcelona for the cleverness, creativity, timing and decisiveness
Still add
Oshola goal VS Lyon.
Musa goal VS ice land.

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Volley Vs Man Utd Named Champions League Goal Of The Season (P by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:40am On Jun 04, 2019
ikorodureporta:
continue living in a fool paradise... u think we are still in d era of Messi Ronaldo wining ballon dor if modric won last year trust me van dijk is winning this year

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Volley Vs Man Utd Named Champions League Goal Of The Season (P by RexTramadol1: 7:40am On Jun 04, 2019
Even Coutinho's goal against De Gea is superb than this

De Gea had a basketful season!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Volley Vs Man Utd Named Champions League Goal Of The Season (P by seenga(m): 7:41am On Jun 04, 2019
rubbish award. how can you say that shit goal scored by ronaldo is the goal of the tournament? what about sane's bayern effort? messi's freekick against liverpool?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Volley Vs Man Utd Named Champions League Goal Of The Season (P by okkupy(m): 7:42am On Jun 04, 2019
Ok
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Volley Vs Man Utd Named Champions League Goal Of The Season (P by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:45am On Jun 04, 2019
anonymous96:

U Dy mind Uefa nd their "Marketability"... Rakitic goal was named goal of the group stage last yr but Ronaldo's goal is goal of the tournament.. The same way they gave VVD motm 4 UCL final when Alisson, Mane,Matip nd Robertson had a better game
can u explain why u think u know better than the technical study group who saw VVD as MOTM in the Final...u all kill ur self when he wins ballon dor be dat...VVD was even voted by players as best in EPL u guys still sabi pass them...before he became Epl best

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Volley Vs Man Utd Named Champions League Goal Of The Season (P by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:50am On Jun 04, 2019
colossus91:
They just wanna sell him but world best him no go see just same way they gave him best player in serie A when obviously quagliarella was a far better revelation politics in football is just bad....Tue but Ronaldo is the most hard-working player I have ever seen!!
so dem for give quagliarella best player when his team is not even in top six...some una de make stupid comments...most his quag goals were penalties...

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Roman Abramovich And Wife, Dasha Zhukova, Separate After 10 Years / Kamaru Usman Knocks Out Jorge Masvidal, Retains UFC Title (Photos, Video) / Top 10 Highest-paid Players Yet To Play This Premier League 2018/19 Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.