Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,026 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

I Stabbed Him To Death For Pressuring Me To Join Cult —suspect - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Stabbed Him To Death For Pressuring Me To Join Cult —suspect (29908 Views)

Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) / Man's Girlfriend Raped & Stabbed Him. School Takes No Action After He Reported / Bilyamin Muhammed Bello & Maryam Sanda's Wedding Photos Before She Stabbed Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Stabbed Him To Death For Pressuring Me To Join Cult —suspect by Edithfavourite: 6:40am On Jun 04, 2019
For allegedly pressuring him to join the dreaded Baga Confraternity, a suspect, Izuchukwu Ifeacho, has confessed to stabbing one Iruchukwu Nnebe to death.

A statement by the Enugu State Police Command’s Public Relations Officer, Ebere Amaraizu, indicated that Ifeacho, a native of Amankpunato in the Oji-River Local Government Area of Enugu State, killed the deceased, a native of the same community, on Friday, May 31, 2019, in self-defence.

Amaraizu said the deceased, a member of the Baga Confraternity, was reported to have been disturbing the suspect to join his group, but Ifeacho allegedly refused and avoided him.

However, on Friday, May 31, the deceased and other members of his group reportedly trailed the suspect to a shop where he had gone to eat in the night at Amankpunato and told him, “Today, Korofo will suck blood since he does not want to join them.”

Amaraizu quoted the suspect to have told the police that after the deceased and his group members started beating him, he escaped from them, picked up a kitchen knife and returned to the sceneand stabbed Nnebe.

The PPRO said Nnebe was later rushed to the hospital for medical attention and was confirmed dead by the doctor on duty.
He added that the corpse of the deceased had been deposited in the Oji-River General Hospital mortuary.

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/i-stabbed-him-to-death-for-pressuring-me-to-join-cult-suspect/

Re: I Stabbed Him To Death For Pressuring Me To Join Cult —suspect by JasonScoolari: 6:48am On Jun 04, 2019
Is Korofo not the stupid diety of Aiye confraternity?

....They should free the JEW man jor....

A useless "strong man" who died in the hands of a JEW.

138 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Stabbed Him To Death For Pressuring Me To Join Cult —suspect by Adeoludt(m): 7:09am On Jun 04, 2019
Yimu

2 Likes

Re: I Stabbed Him To Death For Pressuring Me To Join Cult —suspect by DonGtoG1(m): 7:16am On Jun 04, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Is Korofo not the stupid diety of Aiye con fraternity?

Korofo their deity actually sucked blood as they claimed(its own).

Useless beliefs with useless endings.

WASTING the efforts of their parents who laboured to bring them up.

69 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Stabbed Him To Death For Pressuring Me To Join Cult —suspect by Hurrikane3000: 7:23am On Jun 04, 2019
Self defence!!

But What is it with this southerners and cultism, yet they claim northerners are violent.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Stabbed Him To Death For Pressuring Me To Join Cult —suspect by osemoses1234(m): 7:24am On Jun 04, 2019
Rubbish story

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Stabbed Him To Death For Pressuring Me To Join Cult —suspect by professorval1(m): 7:25am On Jun 04, 2019
Hunter refused to stop chasing the rat. The Rat got tired of running and killed the hunter!

Wow! Wow again!

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Stabbed Him To Death For Pressuring Me To Join Cult —suspect by Danelo(m): 7:25am On Jun 04, 2019
These are the Lazy youths Bubu talked about.

7 Likes

Re: I Stabbed Him To Death For Pressuring Me To Join Cult —suspect by iTearHerToto: 7:44am On Jun 04, 2019
How many of them died
Re: I Stabbed Him To Death For Pressuring Me To Join Cult —suspect by iTearHerToto: 7:45am On Jun 04, 2019
How many people died Only one? sad that's unfair angry

Anyways more souls are gonna be wasted before weekend shaangry
Re: I Stabbed Him To Death For Pressuring Me To Join Cult —suspect by Nobody: 7:46am On Jun 04, 2019
Police should investigate, if it's true then he should be released, killing based on self defense ought to be allowed.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Stabbed Him To Death For Pressuring Me To Join Cult —suspect by Naijatutorial: 7:47am On Jun 04, 2019
This can be argued in a court of law as a case of self defence.

Meanwhile

Is your child struggling with school work? Do you need a personalized in-home or online tutor to help improve your grade in school?

We are here for you. All our tutors are verified, so no issue of insecurity.

Check my signature below and book a tutor anywhere in Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: I Stabbed Him To Death For Pressuring Me To Join Cult —suspect by GistMore: 7:48am On Jun 04, 2019

See Kinsey Sue, The Lady Who Invaded The Pitch Trips Nak£d During UEFA Final (18+ Photos, Video)=> HERE
Re: I Stabbed Him To Death For Pressuring Me To Join Cult —suspect by uglodoh(f): 7:53am On Jun 04, 2019
distributeinc:
Police should investigate, if it's true then he should be released, killing based on self defense ought to be allowed.

Was that self defence? He escaped, took a knife and went back to stab the guy. Just like you said police should do thorough investigation.

Cultism should be shun in all ramification.

17 Likes

Re: I Stabbed Him To Death For Pressuring Me To Join Cult —suspect by Born2Breed(f): 8:04am On Jun 04, 2019
Lol. grin grin

The boy said korofo will suck blood not knowing its his blood that his korofo will suck. Last last korofo is smiling with his bloody teeth.

They should free the killer it was self defense.

Btw,I thought korofo means police or new recruit.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Stabbed Him To Death For Pressuring Me To Join Cult —suspect by naijaguy123456(m): 10:30am On Jun 04, 2019
[img]https://i./S5r.gif[/img]
Well done izochukwu for killing that cultist son of a b1tch. Cultism is evil in our society. Izochukwu friends should come up with an account for online donation to raise money for his court defense.

If you’re a cult reading this I’ll say fuuuck you !

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Stabbed Him To Death For Pressuring Me To Join Cult —suspect by Victorisoni3(m): 10:30am On Jun 04, 2019
U Chuk him
Ok
E min say u don blow

Meanwhile
The two commenters below might be close to the point
Re: I Stabbed Him To Death For Pressuring Me To Join Cult —suspect by etibaba(m): 10:30am On Jun 04, 2019
The suspect must be a cultist already but likely from another frat (forget all the self defence crap he is spitting) while the deceased is an idi0t, for trying to blend an already blended fellow.
There's no gain in cultism.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Stabbed Him To Death For Pressuring Me To Join Cult —suspect by Praktikals(m): 10:30am On Jun 04, 2019
They saw him as a potential good cultist. Am afraid they are right cool
KINGwax007:
Irony, u no wan join cult, but u fit stab person.
Wetin come remain?
Guy, u be cult material o

6 Likes

Re: I Stabbed Him To Death For Pressuring Me To Join Cult —suspect by KINGwax007(m): 10:32am On Jun 04, 2019
Irony, u no wan join cult, but u fit stab person.
Wetin come remain?
Guy, u be cult material o

17 Likes

Re: I Stabbed Him To Death For Pressuring Me To Join Cult —suspect by UbanmeUdie: 10:32am On Jun 04, 2019
shocked

It is either the OP is a neonate or mediocre in writing or lacks basic knowledge of the history of cultism in Nigeria.

Baga confraternity & "Korofo" don't mix sir.

Baga = Vikings/Norsemen/SVC

Korofo = NBM/Aiye/Lords/Amigos/

Watin concern me sef?

Like someone above said, the young man is indeed a cult material.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Stabbed Him To Death For Pressuring Me To Join Cult —suspect by blesson04(m): 10:33am On Jun 04, 2019

Let's Not Judge him Remember when u're pressurized To join CULTISM " YOU EITHER KILL OR GET KILLED"

But wait o @ NAIRALAND ADMIN: This Bet9ja and MTN DATA advertisers are now back after been Reported

Poor Nairaland PhP Old Script

Re: I Stabbed Him To Death For Pressuring Me To Join Cult —suspect by Nonstopvibez: 10:33am On Jun 04, 2019
I'm sure its one of those lazy make shift docs who go just certify person dead even if the person dey breathe
Re: I Stabbed Him To Death For Pressuring Me To Join Cult —suspect by Call07068190311: 10:34am On Jun 04, 2019
Na me be eze ndi jew

Say NO TO cultism

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Stabbed Him To Death For Pressuring Me To Join Cult —suspect by Andersonjr(m): 10:34am On Jun 04, 2019
Is this supposed to be called some kind of a self defense or something?
Re: I Stabbed Him To Death For Pressuring Me To Join Cult —suspect by Richdad50(m): 10:34am On Jun 04, 2019
Do you know a 'Jew'? Poor boy
JasonScoolari:
Is Korofo not the stupid diety of Aiye con fraternity?

Re: I Stabbed Him To Death For Pressuring Me To Join Cult —suspect by Nobody: 10:35am On Jun 04, 2019
The story no add up... At all

1 Like

Re: I Stabbed Him To Death For Pressuring Me To Join Cult —suspect by Yankiss(m): 10:35am On Jun 04, 2019
Thorough investigation is necessary. The killer is not innocent. After escaping the scene, why did he return with kitchen knife to stab victim? That act, if true , is no more self-defense but killing even under provocation. He supposed to have gone his way. Why return to the place?

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#endsars Protest Shuts Down Ajegunle / Man Kidnaps His Father In Oyo, Receives N1 Million Ransom / Lagos Thugs Slaughter Five After Naming Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.