Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,357 members, 7,819,280 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

I Stabbed Him To Death For Pressuring Me To Join Cult —suspect - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Stabbed Him To Death For Pressuring Me To Join Cult —suspect (29919 Views)

Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) / Man's Girlfriend Raped & Stabbed Him. School Takes No Action After He Reported / Bilyamin Muhammed Bello & Maryam Sanda's Wedding Photos Before She Stabbed Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Stabbed Him To Death For Pressuring Me To Join Cult —suspect by Kyllahmc(m): 10:36am On Jun 04, 2019
Ok
Re: I Stabbed Him To Death For Pressuring Me To Join Cult —suspect by Obito555(m): 10:36am On Jun 04, 2019
Thou shall not kill...even if u scale tru while the police releases u KARMA is real. Their other means to avoid them
Re: I Stabbed Him To Death For Pressuring Me To Join Cult —suspect by oloworulz(m): 10:36am On Jun 04, 2019
Automatic member
Re: I Stabbed Him To Death For Pressuring Me To Join Cult —suspect by kaen1317: 10:37am On Jun 04, 2019
Kudos to you. Death to all cultist. May the die young. May nairaland put up pictures of their beheaded bodies so we can curse them into hell for living a wicked evil life.

1 Like

Re: I Stabbed Him To Death For Pressuring Me To Join Cult —suspect by Nobody: 10:37am On Jun 04, 2019
Could have been defensible if he had stabbed the deceased on the spot it would have been a vanilla self defense plea, but the fact that he left the scene of the initial confrontation and then later returned to stab the deceased raises a presumption that there was premeditation and deliberation. Irrespective however, suspect could plead adequate provocation as mitigating circumstance; however this can only reduce his charge of murder to voluntary manslaughter. Tragedy for the young man.

5 Likes

Re: I Stabbed Him To Death For Pressuring Me To Join Cult —suspect by LarryBee1k: 10:37am On Jun 04, 2019
Lol

1 Like

Re: I Stabbed Him To Death For Pressuring Me To Join Cult —suspect by LilychiLily001: 10:38am On Jun 04, 2019
Nawa oooo

Check my signature
Re: I Stabbed Him To Death For Pressuring Me To Join Cult —suspect by OTayobami(m): 10:39am On Jun 04, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Is Korofo not the stupid diety of Aiye con fraternity?

....They should free the JEW man jor....

A useless "strong man" who died in the hands of a JEW.

If them check you wella now, you be still jew man wey dey razz for here too grin
Re: I Stabbed Him To Death For Pressuring Me To Join Cult —suspect by Kyllahmc(m): 10:40am On Jun 04, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Is Korofo not the stupid diety of Aiye con fraternity?

....They should free the JEW man jor....

A useless "strong man" who died in the hands of a JEW.
they said baga confraternity, and still mentioned baba Krf in the news. Doesn't that sound fake enough to you? Wetin concern me precious krf with em bloody baggers? Op if you wan post fake news try do more research... You don't realize how dumb you sound to the real street niggas right now.

1 Like

Re: I Stabbed Him To Death For Pressuring Me To Join Cult —suspect by PrinzCarter(m): 10:40am On Jun 04, 2019
He has graduated from a Jew to a Samarian dey should free him m give him 1m nd a medal grin

1 Like

Re: I Stabbed Him To Death For Pressuring Me To Join Cult —suspect by bionixs: 10:40am On Jun 04, 2019
professorval1:
Hunter refused to stop chasing the rat. The Rat got tired of running and killed the hunter!

Wow! Wow again!
the suspect has no case to answer
Re: I Stabbed Him To Death For Pressuring Me To Join Cult —suspect by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:41am On Jun 04, 2019
justice should take its cause. ..that is not an excuse to take someone life
Re: I Stabbed Him To Death For Pressuring Me To Join Cult —suspect by Karisia(m): 10:41am On Jun 04, 2019
north,are they not violent?
Hurrikane3000:
Self defence!!

But What is it with this southerners and cultism, yet they claim northerners are violent.
Re: I Stabbed Him To Death For Pressuring Me To Join Cult —suspect by OdefaGirl(f): 10:42am On Jun 04, 2019
Izuchukwu 1: 0 Iruchukwu. Wetin u gain now Iruchukwu? You for leave that guy jejely as e no wan join, na by force?
Izuchukwu, you still got to be careful. They may still come after u later.
#Peace
Re: I Stabbed Him To Death For Pressuring Me To Join Cult —suspect by Educator2(f): 10:42am On Jun 04, 2019
Re: I Stabbed Him To Death For Pressuring Me To Join Cult —suspect by JasonScoolari: 10:43am On Jun 04, 2019
Richdad50:
Do you know a 'Jew'? Poor boy
Lol, and you feel alright calling me poor? grin

Mr rich man, don't flatter yourself, seems you're one of the "Black ass" cultist in this forum.

Mumu Korofo.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Stabbed Him To Death For Pressuring Me To Join Cult —suspect by Nobody: 10:44am On Jun 04, 2019
well.. they were right trying to recruit him, he is the Right candidate and he proved it.

1 Like

Re: I Stabbed Him To Death For Pressuring Me To Join Cult —suspect by jrusky(m): 10:45am On Jun 04, 2019
If not for the law this guy is hero I stand by 100% for stabbing the bastard. How dare any one trying to forcefully want to initiate a fellow human to his cult by force by fire? No it's not done as I said if not for the law of the land that did not permit taken law into ones hand I will say let this guy go home free but I support his action.

What a nonsense!!! May that dead idiot rot in hell.

1 Like

Re: I Stabbed Him To Death For Pressuring Me To Join Cult —suspect by Kaceman(m): 10:45am On Jun 04, 2019
You for just join am u have it in you
Follow me mine Bitcoin check my signature for link
1btc is more than $8000
Re: I Stabbed Him To Death For Pressuring Me To Join Cult —suspect by Richmondofficia(m): 10:45am On Jun 04, 2019
iTearHerToto:
How many people died Only one? sad that's unfair angry

Anyways more souls are gonna be wasted before weekend shaangry
yeah you're right
Re: I Stabbed Him To Death For Pressuring Me To Join Cult —suspect by RZArecta2(m): 10:46am On Jun 04, 2019
Hurrikane3000:
Self defence!!

But What is it with this southerners and cultism, yet they claim northerners are violent.
southerners have cultism agreed just like northerners have Boko Haram, kidnappers and Fulani herdsmen terrorists cool
Re: I Stabbed Him To Death For Pressuring Me To Join Cult —suspect by Realbelieveer(m): 10:47am On Jun 04, 2019
He escaped and came back with a knife? That's crime grin sentence him to another country or he won't even see the next day after been released

1 Like

Re: I Stabbed Him To Death For Pressuring Me To Join Cult —suspect by RZArecta2(m): 10:48am On Jun 04, 2019
GogobiriLalas:
Could have been defensible if he had stabbed the deceased on the spot it would have been a vanilla self defense plea, but the fact that he left the scene of the initial confrontation and then later returned to stab the deceased raises a presumption that there was premeditation and deliberation. Irrespective however, suspect could plead adequate provocation as mitigating circumstance; however this can only reduce his charge of murder to voluntary manslaughter. Tragedy for the young man.
your head dey there
Re: I Stabbed Him To Death For Pressuring Me To Join Cult —suspect by Klington: 10:50am On Jun 04, 2019
Say no to cultism, it's only objective is to steal, kill and destroy....nothing good can come from joining cult

2 Likes

Re: I Stabbed Him To Death For Pressuring Me To Join Cult —suspect by chukwuibuipob: 10:51am On Jun 04, 2019
wink grin sad sad afta all,sumbody go tell us there's no touts in ipob land.Tufia.
Re: I Stabbed Him To Death For Pressuring Me To Join Cult —suspect by Solidkay(m): 10:52am On Jun 04, 2019
Don't use violence to stop violence
two wrongs don't make a right.
Re: I Stabbed Him To Death For Pressuring Me To Join Cult —suspect by diego101(m): 10:54am On Jun 04, 2019
Lol
Korofo sucked it's own blood, las las he has died and he is going to be with Korofo
i have 100 reasons for you not to be a cultist ...
cultism is a Scam
Re: I Stabbed Him To Death For Pressuring Me To Join Cult —suspect by Nobody: 10:55am On Jun 04, 2019
So its now a trend that any negroe that gets killed will be labeled a cultist so that the murderer can escape arrest.
Re: I Stabbed Him To Death For Pressuring Me To Join Cult —suspect by boomssey(f): 10:56am On Jun 04, 2019
Imagine "korofo". D meaning of korofo in my language means empty so is dis thing worth loosing your life for?
Re: I Stabbed Him To Death For Pressuring Me To Join Cult —suspect by iamjavadem(m): 10:59am On Jun 04, 2019
He ran to pick a knife to come back and stab the suspect doesn’t sound like self defense to me. Why did he come back?
distributeinc:
Police should investigate, if it's true then he should be released, killing based on self defense ought to be allowed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Kidnaps His Father In Oyo, Receives N1 Million Ransom / Nigerian Romance Scammer Arrested In India For Duping Indian Woman Of N9.5m / Lagos Thugs Slaughter Five After Naming Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.