Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,872 members, 7,828,109 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Airtel, GLO, 9mobile To List On NSE Soon — NCC - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Airtel, GLO, 9mobile To List On NSE Soon — NCC (7244 Views)

BUA Cement Lists 33.86 Billion Shares On NSE, Now Third Largest Listed Company / Airtel Nigeria Files Application For Listing On NSE / NCC React To Sales Of 9mobile To Anointed Bidder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Airtel, GLO, 9mobile To List On NSE Soon — NCC by Walking(m): 10:08am On Jun 04, 2019
ppogba:

It is profitable especially since you are thinking long term.

I bought GTB when they did their IPO around 2002/2003 @ N10.90K per unit. I bought 10,000 units then and with bonuses, I have about 33,000 units now. Yearly, with interim dividend and final dividend, I get at least N100,000 Yearly. I do not need to tell you I have recouped my investment several fold. I can say the same for other shares too.

Most importantly, buying the shares now are future investment. What you save today, may be your saviour tommorrow.

I can give you more tips only if you are ready with your consultation fees.

Note that there are shares you should not go near.

Boss make I come learn na
Re: Airtel, GLO, 9mobile To List On NSE Soon — NCC by yommyk222(m): 10:23am On Jun 04, 2019
ken6488:
He need refreshing slaps......

Please how can I get that 500mb for 100#
Re: Airtel, GLO, 9mobile To List On NSE Soon — NCC by ajaymina(m): 10:40am On Jun 04, 2019
ken6488:
He need refreshing slaps......

Bro, which Data plan is this please?
Re: Airtel, GLO, 9mobile To List On NSE Soon — NCC by ken6488(m): 10:47am On Jun 04, 2019
ajaymina:

Bro, which Data plan is this please?

Normal data meant for new SIM cards
Re: Airtel, GLO, 9mobile To List On NSE Soon — NCC by ken6488(m): 10:47am On Jun 04, 2019
yommyk222:

Please how can I get that 500mb for 100#
Special package for new Sims
Re: Airtel, GLO, 9mobile To List On NSE Soon — NCC by ppogba: 10:50am On Jun 04, 2019
Walking:

Boss make I come learn na

Learning about trading in shares requires more:

Do you take time to listen to business news on radio or TV? Or are you the type that changes the channel when it is time for business news? You have to start from there. Every business news should be of interest to you. start from there.

Get someone that is a bit grounded in trading shares as a mentor (that is if you are presently on the zero level).

Most importantly, you must have shock absorber especially when the value of your shares drop beyond redemption. I bought Dangote Flour at N17.21 last year january and it fell to as low as N5.70 this year. Thank God there is no sniper seller around me.

Above all, determine what you want to buy for. Is it for the future or is it to buy and sell and make small change from time to time.

Asking to be tutored about shares on Nairaland is like asking a lecturer to dictate a lecture note thru telephone.
Re: Airtel, GLO, 9mobile To List On NSE Soon — NCC by biztip: 11:18am On Jun 04, 2019
buy naija shares at ur own risk. go use ur money do meaningful sth or beta still chop wm wit ur mouth than dash it to them brood of vipers
Re: Airtel, GLO, 9mobile To List On NSE Soon — NCC by ajaymina(m): 11:35am On Jun 04, 2019
ken6488:

Normal data meant for new SIM cards

Really?, I have a 2months old SIM, but hv not seen such plan ( #100 for 500MB+ )

Do u mind sharing d code or command to subscribe?
Re: Airtel, GLO, 9mobile To List On NSE Soon — NCC by ken6488(m): 12:48pm On Jun 04, 2019
ajaymina:

Really?, I have a 2months old SIM, but hv not seen such plan ( #100 for 500MB+ )

Do u mind sharing d code or command to subscribe?
Normal sub
Re: Airtel, GLO, 9mobile To List On NSE Soon — NCC by Topmaike007(m): 1:15pm On Jun 04, 2019
dedonfranco:
NCC should withdraw Glo licence first. Everything about Glo is nonsense, from customer care to date.
I am disappointed in what you just say,an indigenous company should be ban and other foreign companies will be operating well .people like you are the ones spoiling this great Nation...with the way some American companies are misbehaving in USA when have you heard Trump threatening of withdrawal of licence?

**Spits**

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Airtel, GLO, 9mobile To List On NSE Soon — NCC by ajaymina(m): 7:28pm On Jun 04, 2019
ken6488:
Normal sub

Càn u at least giv me d code?

I cant find such sub plan using *777# command.

My SIM is new, only 2mnths old.

10q u bro.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Most Trending Form Of Nig Printing Machine DI !!! / NIBSS: Nigerian Lenders Lost 2 Million Customers In 2 Years / Palm Oil And Groundnut Oil Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.