Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,100 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Shekau Reads Boko Haram Ideology, Recites Nigeria’s National Pledge In New Video - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shekau Reads Boko Haram Ideology, Recites Nigeria’s National Pledge In New Video (33366 Views)

Tinubu Orders Mandatory Recitation Of National Pledge At Official Engagements / Felicia Adebola Adedoyin Is Dead (Author Of Nigeria’s National Pledge Dies) / Abubakar Shekau Before Boko Haram As Rare Video Of Him Lecturing Emerges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shekau Reads Boko Haram Ideology, Recites Nigeria’s National Pledge In New Video by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:28am On Jun 04, 2019
Rednaxelot:
But they have killed this guy several times
They will still kill him again. After they kill him, army will say they have injured him. Then you hear reports that they have killed him again
Re: Shekau Reads Boko Haram Ideology, Recites Nigeria’s National Pledge In New Video by naijapunters(m): 7:28am On Jun 04, 2019
NA never fit kill am finished... Nawa ooh
Re: Shekau Reads Boko Haram Ideology, Recites Nigeria’s National Pledge In New Video by Barrywilly(m): 7:29am On Jun 04, 2019
You mean all our service chiefs plus inspector general of police and the great dullard from daura. I can't agree less bro
StrikeBack:
The Dead Man.

This guyman is more intelligent that all our service chiefs
Re: Shekau Reads Boko Haram Ideology, Recites Nigeria’s National Pledge In New Video by BruncleZuma: 7:29am On Jun 04, 2019
And to think this Boko Haram blew out of proportion because of the Nigerian Police's love for extrajudicial killing...

1 Like

Re: Shekau Reads Boko Haram Ideology, Recites Nigeria’s National Pledge In New Video by dadavivo: 7:30am On Jun 04, 2019
Buhari boys need money again

2 Likes

Re: Shekau Reads Boko Haram Ideology, Recites Nigeria’s National Pledge In New Video by Uyi168: 7:30am On Jun 04, 2019
Rednaxelot:
Baba,the thing weak me ooo
embarassed

1 Like

Re: Shekau Reads Boko Haram Ideology, Recites Nigeria’s National Pledge In New Video by boolet: 7:30am On Jun 04, 2019
cool
Re: Shekau Reads Boko Haram Ideology, Recites Nigeria’s National Pledge In New Video by SaturnNick(m): 7:32am On Jun 04, 2019
namiji2598:
I think the mods should close this thread jus like the way they used to block every Islamic thread
Re: Shekau Reads Boko Haram Ideology, Recites Nigeria’s National Pledge In New Video by iammo(m): 7:34am On Jun 04, 2019
Gratefulheart01:
He is a good servant doing what almighty Allah commanded his servants to do in the Holy Quran to kill the infidels and rape them.

Allah is so pleased with him.

"Truly Allah loves those who fight in His Cause in battle array, as if they were a solid cemented structure," (Quran 61:4).

cool cool
Re: Shekau Reads Boko Haram Ideology, Recites Nigeria’s National Pledge In New Video by Heffalump(m): 7:35am On Jun 04, 2019
I doubt this news. But if the story is true that Shekau recites the Nigerian pledge, then it's better assumed that the guy is triggered Happy by the reelection of their Commander in Chief Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Shekau Reads Boko Haram Ideology, Recites Nigeria’s National Pledge In New Video by Nobody: 7:35am On Jun 04, 2019
Rednaxelot:

Actually the real one was killed loooooong ago, what baffles me is how they keep finding lookalikes after the previous ones get killed by The N.A . They even video taped him before he died at that Time woh

1 Like

Re: Shekau Reads Boko Haram Ideology, Recites Nigeria’s National Pledge In New Video by Naijatutorial: 7:36am On Jun 04, 2019
Hmmm, so this guy is still alive.

Meanwhile

Is your child struggling with school work? Do you need a personalized in-home or online tutor to help improve your grade in school?

We are here for you. All our tutors are verified, so no issue of insecurity.

Check my signature below and book a tutor anywhere in Nigeria
Re: Shekau Reads Boko Haram Ideology, Recites Nigeria’s National Pledge In New Video by MrFly(m): 7:37am On Jun 04, 2019
Gratefulheart01:
He is a good servant doing what almighty Allah commanded his servants to do in the Holy Quran to kill the infidels and rape them.

"Truly Allah loves those who fight in His Cause in battle array, as if they were a solid cemented structure," (Quran 61:4).
u are correct.. I hope and pray one day he will use u to detonate an IED as part of Allahs work. AMEN!
Re: Shekau Reads Boko Haram Ideology, Recites Nigeria’s National Pledge In New Video by femi4: 7:38am On Jun 04, 2019
Rednaxelot:
he died daily grin
Re: Shekau Reads Boko Haram Ideology, Recites Nigeria’s National Pledge In New Video by prodigiousman(m): 7:38am On Jun 04, 2019
Reincarnated shekau , not surprised
Re: Shekau Reads Boko Haram Ideology, Recites Nigeria’s National Pledge In New Video by BlueAir: 7:39am On Jun 04, 2019
Ayoswit:
When Nigerian military go finally kill this man? angry
the day jihadists stop volunteering to impersonate him when one dies
Re: Shekau Reads Boko Haram Ideology, Recites Nigeria’s National Pledge In New Video by jamezman(m): 7:39am On Jun 04, 2019
Sirheny007:
Doctored video.

The government of Buhari and Apc killed this man a long time ago.
Boko Haram has been defeated.

grin grin grin

Sorry for the quote but its called "Technically Defeated"....
Nigeria the greatest joke of all times grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shekau Reads Boko Haram Ideology, Recites Nigeria’s National Pledge In New Video by dahirub08(m): 7:42am On Jun 04, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

You misunderstood the meaning. You turn it upside down.
Re: Shekau Reads Boko Haram Ideology, Recites Nigeria’s National Pledge In New Video by Nobody: 7:44am On Jun 04, 2019
dahirub08:
You misunderstood the meaning. You turn it upside down.

I didn't misunderstand it my brother. Almighty Allah does not in any way support the infidels, they are to be wiped out from the face of the earth.

3 Likes

Re: Shekau Reads Boko Haram Ideology, Recites Nigeria’s National Pledge In New Video by LordPsalm(m): 7:45am On Jun 04, 2019
namiji2598:
I think the mods should close this thread jus like the way they used to block every Islamic thread
hahaha cause its affliated right?
Re: Shekau Reads Boko Haram Ideology, Recites Nigeria’s National Pledge In New Video by jahbiz: 7:46am On Jun 04, 2019
Rednaxelot:
its a rank among them
Re: Shekau Reads Boko Haram Ideology, Recites Nigeria’s National Pledge In New Video by knowhowk: 7:46am On Jun 04, 2019
We Pray for Peace in Nigeria ,
Re: Shekau Reads Boko Haram Ideology, Recites Nigeria’s National Pledge In New Video by LordPsalm(m): 7:47am On Jun 04, 2019
dokyOloye:
Imam Shekau, d only true Muslim in Nigeria. grin
Backs up every of his act with d appropriate quotes of d quran grin
Just like Al Baghdadi of ISIS, a PhD holder in Islamic studies grin
you know better. They are acting accordingly
Re: Shekau Reads Boko Haram Ideology, Recites Nigeria’s National Pledge In New Video by Kokoebapluse(m): 7:50am On Jun 04, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

Alhamdulillah!!!

I knew people like you. But just thanks God ( Allah) that I have repent on destroying christainity lies, if not I would have sent you to go and read worse and nonsense terrorist act in your Bible. But thank God hummmmmmmm.

Allah didn't command muslim to kill innocent people, Allah said have patients with people around you and make justice with them,

So stop saying lie pls.

1 Like

Re: Shekau Reads Boko Haram Ideology, Recites Nigeria’s National Pledge In New Video by Mutemenot(m): 7:52am On Jun 04, 2019
Mod, this is an Islamic thread, lock it as usual so non Muslims won't comment ...
Re: Shekau Reads Boko Haram Ideology, Recites Nigeria’s National Pledge In New Video by kellyboo: 7:53am On Jun 04, 2019
Hmm!
for your avoidable and quality solar power system check my signature
Re: Shekau Reads Boko Haram Ideology, Recites Nigeria’s National Pledge In New Video by Amuocha: 7:54am On Jun 04, 2019
Part of the Saudi deal
Re: Shekau Reads Boko Haram Ideology, Recites Nigeria’s National Pledge In New Video by Nobody: 7:55am On Jun 04, 2019
Kokoebapluse:

I knew people like you. But just thanks God ( Allah) that I have repent on destroying christainity lies, if not I would have sent you to go and read worse and nonsense terrorist act in your Bible. But thank God hummmmmmmm.

Allah didn't command muslim to kill innocent people, Allah said have patients with people around you and make justice with them,

So stop saying lie pls.

You can't quote any where from the bible except the old testament - Judaism.

Jesus came to condemn all those things - and told us to even love our enemies.

Allah commanded to kill infidels, there is nothing like innocent. Anybody that's is a disbeliever is infidel. I know quran so i'm not someone you can be manipulating.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Picture Of Gov. Fashola Kissing His Wife / Dino Melaye And Family In Church For Thanksgiving, After Assassination Attempt / Terror Kingpin, Turji, Releases 52 Abducted Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.