Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,309 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Shekau Reads Boko Haram Ideology, Recites Nigeria’s National Pledge In New Video - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shekau Reads Boko Haram Ideology, Recites Nigeria’s National Pledge In New Video (33371 Views)

Tinubu Orders Mandatory Recitation Of National Pledge At Official Engagements / Felicia Adebola Adedoyin Is Dead (Author Of Nigeria’s National Pledge Dies) / Abubakar Shekau Before Boko Haram As Rare Video Of Him Lecturing Emerges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shekau Reads Boko Haram Ideology, Recites Nigeria’s National Pledge In New Video by FASASI1(m): 8:36am On Jun 04, 2019
Am a Muslim but I can tell you are mad in fact very mad ani oti ya were. You are the few mad people that uses the Quran to prove to people that what you are doing is right but it's fucking wrong. Imagine this buffoon thinking if he kill a non believer he will go to heaven and Bleep 9 virgin haaa Madman. Go and read your Quran very well in heaven all you will do is praise Allah. Foolish idiot May Allah punish you and other who believe this rubbish because it bring Shame to good Muslims

Gratefulheart01:
He is
a good servant doing what almighty Allah commanded his servants to do in the Holy Quran to kill the infidels and rape them.

Allah is so pleased with him.

"Truly Allah loves those who fight in His Cause in battle array, as if they were a solid cemented structure," (Quran 61:4).

Alhamdulillah!!!
Re: Shekau Reads Boko Haram Ideology, Recites Nigeria’s National Pledge In New Video by Nobody: 8:36am On Jun 04, 2019
Kiddinpoh:

Thanks so very much for pointing out these groups... Do you know that I also wonder why they kill, just like you do!

But again, the media will cover it up if it were a Christian terrorist group.. or you dont believe there are Christian terrorists?

1. The Army of God
2. The eastern lightening
3 The Lord's resistance Army (LRA)

Do not fall for the ploy of the media to rebrand these names...

I agree with you bro, their are radical Christians and terrorist too, i'm not brainwashed person who defends my religion blindly.

But you can't compare the population or intensity of such to that of the muslim groups. Just let's take Nigeria as a case study.

Look at the Northern Nigeria, the only peaceful muslims are the southern west muslims. But the Northern muslims are the real muslim because they believe south west muslims are also infidel muslim.

With many innumerable lives lost in Nigerian under islam, i'm yet to hear of just a single christian killing a muslim. Don't lets defend blindly bro.

May God show you the straight path.

1 Like

Re: Shekau Reads Boko Haram Ideology, Recites Nigeria’s National Pledge In New Video by gustav25: 8:37am On Jun 04, 2019
Kokoebapluse:

I knew people like you. But just thanks God ( Allah) that I have repent on destroying christainity lies, if not I would have sent you to go and read worse and nonsense terrorist act in your Bible. But thank God hummmmmmmm.

Allah didn't command muslim to kill innocent people, Allah said have patients with people around you and make justice with them,

So stop saying lie pls.
Re: Shekau Reads Boko Haram Ideology, Recites Nigeria’s National Pledge In New Video by Nobody: 8:39am On Jun 04, 2019
stormborn28:
kai...you believe Nigerian army killed this guy... That means you can easily be scammed

Something way I don see him corpse with my own eyes, at least believe in ur country's army even for a bit, cause when kasala burst na only them go defend you not American or Biafran soldiers.

FYI, all the shekaus appearing in vidoes are different, which is something you can easily noticed if you actually paid attention
Re: Shekau Reads Boko Haram Ideology, Recites Nigeria’s National Pledge In New Video by Psoul(m): 8:44am On Jun 04, 2019
HORROR IN TH KIDNAPPER'S DEN

It took me a long time of reflections to put this piece together. First, let me thank my husband for the emotional support, the counselling and for his belief in the creator of heaven and earth which we call God or Allah.
The journey began in Auchi. We had travelled to Akure on a Monday, stayed with my husband’s relations in the outskirt of this ancient town. In the evening of Monday, we visited the palace for dinner, my husband being a close friend to son of the King.
On Tuesday, we left for Ibadan, via the Akure-Ilesa road. Our plan was that after attending the wedding in Auchi, we would travel with (my husband) to Lagos, stay for few weeks before returning abroad where I had lived with my husband and children for more than a decade. We were in the car of a close family friend, an accountant who gave his time and energy for our comfort.

We were five in the car, myself, my husband, our daughter, a lady who is my husband’s niece who had joined us in Akure with the hope of travelling with us to Lagos.
The driver accountant maintained a normal speed. He drove professionally. That gave me a lot of comfort and I felt I could find time to sleep a bit. My daughter was next to me, just 9. She was coming to Nigeria with me for the second time.
Shortly after the Ijare junction, the driver felt the wagon’s tires ruptured and decided to pack the car with the hope of changing the tires.

It was like a film. In a jiffy, motley crowd of armed men in military uniform came out of the bush. They fired at the boot of the car. Ahead of us, five of them came out of the bush, another two came from the rear. My daughter screamed: “Mummy, daddy, what’s going on”. There was no time to say a word. They marched us through into the bush, firing into the sky. They hit me on my chest, hit my daughter on her head, blood oozed. At this time, it was better to kill me. I shouted at one of the armed men. His response was hell. He went straight for my private part, tore my dress with his gun. The others ripped my dresses. I was left with my undies. My husband and my daughter started crying. Two of them dug their teeth into my breasts.
While attending a secondary school in Adamawa, I had lived with some Fulani, so I understand a few Fulani words. I started pleading, at least for my daughter. To my shock, at gun point, they removed the dress of my little girl, one of them carried her on his head as my baby struggled, shouting “Daddy, mummy, what’s going on. Help me.”

I could not help myself. We were marched for 9 hours. I was half naked. My daughter was totally naked. A felt her tears was like a stream of blood on her cheek. Our phones had been seized. We ended up in an ungoverned region in the thick of the forest. We met a well organized group.
There were some kidnapped victims, I saw two women, two ladies and three men. There were some people with their legs chained to trees. They were as if half dead. We were separated. I was separated from my husband. My daughter was taken away. I only heard her scream intermittently. I did not know what they were doing to her.
These men, now about two dozen had a full kitchen, they had a huge camp and a traditional medical team. But the camps appear isolated from each other. We heard noises afar indicating it might be nuclear settlements of camps. Right in my presence, I saw them pack the remains of a woman. They took her and buried her few meters away from us. She had tribal marks.
I cannot describe the agony of 6 days in captivity in this little piece. I cannot talk about how they asked my husband to choose between myself being raped or that his daughter be raped. My husband broke down in uncontrollable tears. One of them hit him saying “Yoruba bastard, you dey cry. Idiot.”
They now gave him the option that he should be raped by one homosexual among them. My husband is a devout Muslim. He told them homosexual and rape of any kind was against Islam. They hit him with the butt of AK 47: “What do you know about Islam?”
You can imagine, you are being asked to choose between being raped by a homosexual, your daughter, just nine years old, or your wife being raped? They gave the forth option, if you fail to choose, they would rape my daughter, rape my husband and rape me.
I made myself the sacrificial lamb. My husband begged, saying they should name their price. One of them asked him to bend down. Three beastly criminals sat on his back, jumping until he was too weak to stand. I was not allowed to put on any additional cloth on my body for 24 hours. The rain fell once. I became the relic and a sexual museum for the armed men who in turn addressed me and asked questions about my financial standing. New Fulani men joined the camp. They organized military training for the new Fulani men that came, teaching them how to shoot and walk through circles of glowing fire.
We were not released until after 6 days. We had to walk the same zik-zag journey back to the main road, our eyes blindfolded. During the negotiation to pay, they said the money was not for them alone that they had to settle “those who send us”. For me, I see a thriving, organized crime supported by powerful political interests.
Now, I do not think we were released to freedom after paying a whopping 8 million naira. I do not think we can ever be free, we can never be free, from the anguish, the psychological trauma, the nightmares we suffered, the occasional fits of our daughter, her waking up midnight behaving strangely, her asking the same question over and over: “Mummy, mummy, why?. Why.?” I do not have any answer.
In my life, I have never passed through a torture chamber like this. I do not think any society should let this happen. I do not know the fate of those we met, and about 7 other people brought during the 6 days we were in captivity. What I saw was a nation that has collapsed but pretends she lives, a people on life support. Crime is not restricted to Fulani people alone. We have Yoruba criminals. But I don’t Yoruba criminals are not as beastly. These elements are savages. I can’t imagine Yoruba thieves going to Sokoto or Maiduguri to kidnap Fulani people and keep them in their own bushes. It gives me mental torture that this is happening and some fools are even trying to justify or look for excuses.
Well, as a devout Muslim, myself and my family have taken solace in Allah, not the Nigerian police, not the Army, not the governments. We have taken our faith the way it came. I thank God that we have successfully returned to where we live, thousands of miles from Nigeria. We thank God that we have made a vow: Never shall me, any of my children or husband in our lifetime visit Nigeria. Our remains any time we die, will also not be buried in Nigeria. It was a suggestion by my daughter which we all adopted.
I pity the country. I pity her people who continuously walk like the living dead. I pity those who parade themselves as leaders, because they know nothing about what is going on and the abyss the country sunk already.

I pity Yoruba people, oh, I pity you. I pity my people. For me the issue is not about President Buhari. Democracy can produce anything, even the worst in the society.

What I worry about is the conspiracy of silence by the people themselves, the ignorance, the treachery and the illusion that one day, things will get better through another election.

Since I was born in Nigeria, each year had led from bad to worse and on and on. I do not have a solution to what is going on, but I think very soon, hell will let loose upon the earth as long as there is no law and order and anarchy and the rule of brutes is the order of the day.
Once again, there cannot be anything more comforting than my husband who saw what I went through but has been able to encourage me and even encouraged me to write this little piece after months of agony and sociological imbalance. Good night Nigerians.

Copied from a forum of Nigerian Women in Diaspora
Re: Shekau Reads Boko Haram Ideology, Recites Nigeria’s National Pledge In New Video by Nobody: 8:50am On Jun 04, 2019
kaen1317:
There must be someone powerful in government thats giving this devil cover. That person informs him of impending attacks and all thats how he's managed to stay alive all these years. Who knows
You just realized
Re: Shekau Reads Boko Haram Ideology, Recites Nigeria’s National Pledge In New Video by Nobody: 8:52am On Jun 04, 2019
dokyOloye:
Imam Shekau, d only true Muslim in Nigeria. grin
Backs up every of his act with d appropriate quotes of d quran grin
Just like Al Baghdadi of ISIS, a PhD holder in Islamic studies grin
I swear down, Islam na religion of pieces.

1 Like

Re: Shekau Reads Boko Haram Ideology, Recites Nigeria’s National Pledge In New Video by dapadawee: 8:54am On Jun 04, 2019
thank God we are not taking any oath before we can comment on this Islam trend. God deliver Nigeria from Muslim agenda and their leader shekau
Re: Shekau Reads Boko Haram Ideology, Recites Nigeria’s National Pledge In New Video by Mynightmare: 8:58am On Jun 04, 2019
Buharis brother
Re: Shekau Reads Boko Haram Ideology, Recites Nigeria’s National Pledge In New Video by Kenturkey048(m): 9:00am On Jun 04, 2019
Psoul:
HORROR IN TH KIDNAPPER'S DEN

It took me a long time of reflections to put this piece together. First, let me thank my husband for the emotional support, the counselling and for his belief in the creator of heaven and earth which we call God or Allah.
The journey began in Auchi. We had travelled to Akure on a Monday, stayed with my husband’s relations in the outskirt of this ancient town. In the evening of Monday, we visited the palace for dinner, my husband being a close friend to son of the King.
On Tuesday, we left for Ibadan, via the Akure-Ilesa road. Our plan was that after attending the wedding in Auchi, we would travel with (my husband) to Lagos, stay for few weeks before returning abroad where I had lived with my husband and children for more than a decade. We were in the car of a close family friend, an accountant who gave his time and energy for our comfort.

We were five in the car, myself, my husband, our daughter, a lady who is my husband’s niece who had joined us in Akure with the hope of travelling with us to Lagos.
The driver accountant maintained a normal speed. He drove professionally. That gave me a lot of comfort and I felt I could find time to sleep a bit. My daughter was next to me, just 9. She was coming to Nigeria with me for the second time.
Shortly after the Ijare junction, the driver felt the wagon’s tires ruptured and decided to pack the car with the hope of changing the tires.

It was like a film. In a jiffy, motley crowd of armed men in military uniform came out of the bush. They fired at the boot of the car. Ahead of us, five of them came out of the bush, another two came from the rear. My daughter screamed: “Mummy, daddy, what’s going on”. There was no time to say a word. They marched us through into the bush, firing into the sky. They hit me on my chest, hit my daughter on her head, blood oozed. At this time, it was better to kill me. I shouted at one of the armed men. His response was hell. He went straight for my private part, tore my dress with his gun. The others ripped my dresses. I was left with my undies. My husband and my daughter started crying. Two of them dug their teeth into my breasts.
While attending a secondary school in Adamawa, I had lived with some Fulani, so I understand a few Fulani words. I started pleading, at least for my daughter. To my shock, at gun point, they removed the dress of my little girl, one of them carried her on his head as my baby struggled, shouting “Daddy, mummy, what’s going on. Help me.”

I could not help myself. We were marched for 9 hours. I was half naked. My daughter was totally naked. A felt her tears was like a stream of blood on her cheek. Our phones had been seized. We ended up in an ungoverned region in the thick of the forest. We met a well organized group.
There were some kidnapped victims, I saw two women, two ladies and three men. There were some people with their legs chained to trees. They were as if half dead. We were separated. I was separated from my husband. My daughter was taken away. I only heard her scream intermittently. I did not know what they were doing to her.
These men, now about two dozen had a full kitchen, they had a huge camp and a traditional medical team. But the camps appear isolated from each other. We heard noises afar indicating it might be nuclear settlements of camps. Right in my presence, I saw them pack the remains of a woman. They took her and buried her few meters away from us. She had tribal marks.
I cannot describe the agony of 6 days in captivity in this little piece. I cannot talk about how they asked my husband to choose between myself being raped or that his daughter be raped. My husband broke down in uncontrollable tears. One of them hit him saying “Yoruba bastard, you dey cry. Idiot.”
They now gave him the option that he should be raped by one homosexual among them. My husband is a devout Muslim. He told them homosexual and rape of any kind was against Islam. They hit him with the butt of AK 47: “What do you know about Islam?”
You can imagine, you are being asked to choose between being raped by a homosexual, your daughter, just nine years old, or your wife being raped? They gave the forth option, if you fail to choose, they would rape my daughter, rape my husband and rape me.
I made myself the sacrificial lamb. My husband begged, saying they should name their price. One of them asked him to bend down. Three beastly criminals sat on his back, jumping until he was too weak to stand. I was not allowed to put on any additional cloth on my body for 24 hours. The rain fell once. I became the relic and a sexual museum for the armed men who in turn addressed me and asked questions about my financial standing. New Fulani men joined the camp. They organized military training for the new Fulani men that came, teaching them how to shoot and walk through circles of glowing fire.
We were not released until after 6 days. We had to walk the same zik-zag journey back to the main road, our eyes blindfolded. During the negotiation to pay, they said the money was not for them alone that they had to settle “those who send us”. For me, I see a thriving, organized crime supported by powerful political interests.
Now, I do not think we were released to freedom after paying a whopping 8 million naira. I do not think we can ever be free, we can never be free, from the anguish, the psychological trauma, the nightmares we suffered, the occasional fits of our daughter, her waking up midnight behaving strangely, her asking the same question over and over: “Mummy, mummy, why?. Why.?” I do not have any answer.
In my life, I have never passed through a torture chamber like this. I do not think any society should let this happen. I do not know the fate of those we met, and about 7 other people brought during the 6 days we were in captivity. What I saw was a nation that has collapsed but pretends she lives, a people on life support. [b]Crime is not restricted to Fulani people alone. We have Yoruba criminals. But I don’t Yoruba criminals are not as beastly. These elements are savages. I can’t imagine Yoruba thieves going to Sokoto or Maiduguri to kidnap Fulani people and keep them in their own bushes. [/b]It gives me mental torture that this is happening and some fools are even trying to justify or look for excuses.
Well, as a devout Muslim, myself and my family have taken solace in Allah, not the Nigerian police, not the Army, not the governments. We have taken our faith the way it came. I thank God that we have successfully returned to where we live, thousands of miles from Nigeria. We thank God that we have made a vow: Never shall me, any of my children or husband in our lifetime visit Nigeria. Our remains any time we die, will also not be buried in Nigeria. It was a suggestion by my daughter which we all adopted.
I pity the country. I pity her people who continuously walk like the living dead. I pity those who parade themselves as leaders, because they know nothing about what is going on and the abyss the country sunk already.

I pity Yoruba people, oh, I pity you. I pity my people. For me the issue is not about President Buhari. Democracy can produce anything, even the worst in the society.

What I worry about is the conspiracy of silence by the people themselves, the ignorance, the treachery and the illusion that one day, things will get better through another election.

Since I was born in Nigeria, each year had led from bad to worse and on and on. I do not have a solution to what is going on, but I think very soon, hell will let loose upon the earth as long as there is no law and order and anarchy and the rule of brutes is the order of the day.
Once again, there cannot be anything more comforting than my husband who saw what I went through but has been able to encourage me and even encouraged me to write this little piece after months of agony and sociological imbalance. Good night Nigerians.

Copied from a forum of Nigerian Women in Diaspora
We keep avoiding the truth in Nigeria....

1 Like

Re: Shekau Reads Boko Haram Ideology, Recites Nigeria’s National Pledge In New Video by Nobody: 9:07am On Jun 04, 2019
Gratefulheart01:
He is a good servant doing what almighty Allah commanded his servants to do in the Holy Quran to kill the infidels and rape them.

"Truly Allah loves those who fight in His Cause in battle array, as if they were a solid cemented structure," (Quran 61:4).

Alhamdulillah!!!

May Almighty God open the eyes of Muslims in the world and show them the true religion through Christ Jesus. Amen
Please check your spelling, it is not Religion of Peace, it is religion of piss

1 Like

Re: Shekau Reads Boko Haram Ideology, Recites Nigeria’s National Pledge In New Video by bighorlus(m): 9:09am On Jun 04, 2019
kaen1317:
There must be someone powerful in government thats giving this devil cover. That person informs him of impending attacks and all thats how he's managed to stay alive all these years. Who knows

You may be right or maybe not, but one thing I know that we lack in this country is intelligence. Our intelligence society is quack and lazy. It takes more than guns to infiltrate terror groups. Its takes years and years of precise and deep intelligence to unravel what these guys have built. Nigeria is a country that likes noise and believe in taking a few scape goats, give the parasatals involved PR and after sometime the truth eventually comes back to hurt us.
The biggest reason he is still alive is the fact that profit is being made from this war.
Re: Shekau Reads Boko Haram Ideology, Recites Nigeria’s National Pledge In New Video by Nobody: 9:11am On Jun 04, 2019
GogobiriLalas:
Please check your spelling, it is not Religion of Peace, it is religion of piss

grin grin grin grin
Re: Shekau Reads Boko Haram Ideology, Recites Nigeria’s National Pledge In New Video by blindjustice13(m): 9:19am On Jun 04, 2019
Gratefulheart01:
He is a good servant doing what almighty Allah commanded his servants to do in the Holy Quran to kill the infidels and rape them.

Alhamdulillah!!!

May Almighty God open the eyes of Muslims in the world and show them the true religion through Christ Jesus. Amen
you are right ,shekau is only following the instructions of the Quran .
Re: Shekau Reads Boko Haram Ideology, Recites Nigeria’s National Pledge In New Video by stormborn28(m): 9:24am On Jun 04, 2019
Jiang:

Something way I don see him corpse with my own eyes, at least believe in ur country's army even for a bit, cause when kasala burst na only them go defend you not American or Biafran soldiers.

FYI, all the shekaus appearing in vidoes are different, which is something you can easily noticed if you actually paid attention
and you think I didn't see those corpses... You as a person have a look alike so is for everyone.... Like I said if you believe what came from the army... Then be rest assured scamming you will be easy
Re: Shekau Reads Boko Haram Ideology, Recites Nigeria’s National Pledge In New Video by blindjustice13(m): 9:26am On Jun 04, 2019
Kiddinpoh:

They have reiterated it time without number that if you do not understand the origin of something, you either remain mute or say something reasonable!

How can you carve out a portion of the Quran and interpret, without knowing the previous content?

1 Samuel 15 vs 3... "Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys"

At the end of the day, you people will disown the old testament and identify with the new one..

You don't need to explain the above verse of the bible to me.. I know its previous content.. The lesson is simple, do not carve a certain portion of the Holy books (Quran and Bible) and interpret... "He who believes in Allah and the day of Judgement should either say a sensible word or remain quiet" - Prophet Muhammad (SAW)
the difference here is that no Christian is using these Scriptures as an excuse to murder people. christinainty Has conformed to the modern times and know those instructions were given in the times of war a long time ago.

Why are your brothers still bent on using something that was written years ago to kill people in 2019 ? That is the question you should be asking yourself.
Re: Shekau Reads Boko Haram Ideology, Recites Nigeria’s National Pledge In New Video by blindjustice13(m): 9:31am On Jun 04, 2019
zeusdgrt:

If only you know, trust me you just shot yourself.Sometimes mind what you say in public cz you are a potential threat to safety and lives and will be treated as such.
do you want to dagger him?,you sound pained and aggressive shocked undecided

Your emotional outburst would have been justified of you use that energy to piece that those Scriptures dont exist in the Quran. undecided

1 Like

Re: Shekau Reads Boko Haram Ideology, Recites Nigeria’s National Pledge In New Video by GeorgeTheCoder: 9:33am On Jun 04, 2019
kaen1317:

His name starts with 'B' grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Shekau Reads Boko Haram Ideology, Recites Nigeria’s National Pledge In New Video by Olorunnim: 9:44am On Jun 04, 2019
This guy is looking fresh recent times oo, besides does he have Nine lives?
Re: Shekau Reads Boko Haram Ideology, Recites Nigeria’s National Pledge In New Video by Nobody: 9:57am On Jun 04, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

Alhamdulillah!!!

If that were true christians wouldnt exist in Nigeria. We would have wiped you out in holy flames screaming for an imaginary ghost to come save you.
Re: Shekau Reads Boko Haram Ideology, Recites Nigeria’s National Pledge In New Video by Paulo3ree(m): 9:57am On Jun 04, 2019
Rednaxelot:
But they have killed this guy several times

Re: Shekau Reads Boko Haram Ideology, Recites Nigeria’s National Pledge In New Video by Hi3773484: 9:57am On Jun 04, 2019
Join Now!!

Re: Shekau Reads Boko Haram Ideology, Recites Nigeria’s National Pledge In New Video by Nobody: 10:00am On Jun 04, 2019
KarnThornheart:

If that were true christians wouldnt exist in Nigeria. We would have wiped you out in holy flames screaming for an imaginary ghost to come save you.

Jesus would not allow you. Not that lots of christians have not been wiped, but gate of hell can not prevail.

You will all pay for every soul of christian you killed one day.
Re: Shekau Reads Boko Haram Ideology, Recites Nigeria’s National Pledge In New Video by Nobody: 10:07am On Jun 04, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

Jesus would not allow you. Not that lots of christians have not been wiped, but gate of hell can not prevail.

You will all pay for every soul of christian you killed one day.

Listen to yourself you insecure dweeb. No one is out to get you. Keep listening to the words of fear mongering rabble rousers that prey on your ignorance and feeble mindset. The north isnt trying to take over the south, nor are muslims trying to islamize nigeria. Do you really think they arent telling muslims there is/was a plot to christianize Nigeria? Wake up, its all an elaborate ruse.
Re: Shekau Reads Boko Haram Ideology, Recites Nigeria’s National Pledge In New Video by zone51: 10:13am On Jun 04, 2019
Rednaxelot:
But they have killed this guy several times

I can tell you that video you seeing up there is doctored
Re: Shekau Reads Boko Haram Ideology, Recites Nigeria’s National Pledge In New Video by zeusdgrt(m): 10:15am On Jun 04, 2019
blindjustice13:
do you want to dagger him?,you sound pained and aggressive shocked undecided

Your emotional outburst would have been justified of you use that energy to piece that those Scriptures dont exist in the Quran. undecided
Mumu am not a Muslim, I don't do violence.i thought he was supporting.
Re: Shekau Reads Boko Haram Ideology, Recites Nigeria’s National Pledge In New Video by teniboss(m): 10:48am On Jun 04, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

Alhamdulillah!!!

I'm so happy you gave the right interpretation of it's meaning...plss take note of the word *fight in the Cause of Allah*...not for some worldly political cause like we see in the likes of ISWAP ISIS and host of other extremist we hear of out there...thing is, you being an unbeliever won't understand, cause even some Muslim like you have in Shakau, don't understand, or rather they're just quoting out of context...in the end we all gon answer to whatever we sent ahead
Re: Shekau Reads Boko Haram Ideology, Recites Nigeria’s National Pledge In New Video by OyiboOyibo(m): 10:52am On Jun 04, 2019
Dead Dead Shekau rose again.... APC is a miracle party
Re: Shekau Reads Boko Haram Ideology, Recites Nigeria’s National Pledge In New Video by food4tot: 10:54am On Jun 04, 2019
Shekau is truly dead, I hope you all know about AI videos
read this article and add sense to yourselves https://bigthink.com/technology-innovation/new-ai-can-create-fake-videos-of-people-from-a-single-picture
Re: Shekau Reads Boko Haram Ideology, Recites Nigeria’s National Pledge In New Video by Nobody: 10:59am On Jun 04, 2019
KarnThornheart:

Listen to yourself you insecure dweeb. No one is out to get you. Keep listening to the words of fear mongering rabble rousers that prey on your ignorance and feeble mindset. The north isnt trying to take over the south, nor are muslims trying to islamize nigeria. Do you really think they arent telling muslims there is/was a plot to christianize Nigeria? Wake up, its all an elaborate ruse.

Seems you're a naive uninformed Arrow or another deceiving prophet. Even if you're deaf, can't you see or if you can't see, don't you feel it.

OIC, bokoharam, killer herdsmen already perpetrating different harms in south west and other things. Anyway, i don't expect you to say the truth. You will keep on defending your lie religion. One thing you all should know is, when trouble finally germinates, nobody will be left out.

An alhaja was brutally raped by herdsmen in sw, many alhajis who own petrol station kidnapped and so on. Let them continue brainwashing you foolish lots with religion, when they want to harm you, they won't remember the religion again.
Re: Shekau Reads Boko Haram Ideology, Recites Nigeria’s National Pledge In New Video by YenYo: 11:02am On Jun 04, 2019
Sometimes I feel this guy comes to Lagos to enjoy himself.

Great shekau.
Greater than burukutai.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs / Nigeria's Interest In Tinubu's Money Laundering Dwarfs Elon Musk - Plainsite / Primary School Teacher, Others Forfeit ₦120m, Cars To Nigerian Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.