Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,609 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:00 AM

According To Astrology What Business Should I Do - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / According To Astrology What Business Should I Do (225 Views)

According To Harvard University Below Are The Most Difficult Courses In The Worl / How Important Is Astrology To You When It Comes To Choosing A Life Partner? / Husband Wife Fight Solution By Astrology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

According To Astrology What Business Should I Do by prachin: 7:28am On Jun 04, 2019
There used to be desired profit earlier but the moment you entered those profits became loss. And, even after trying out everything, things just don’t get better. You tend to blame yourself and people around you blame you for worse like you are the one with all bad luck.

https://www.prachinsiddhi.com/according-to-astrology-what-business-should-i-do/

(1) (Reply)

Writers Wanted For A Startup Food And Health / Happy Fathers Day / Dua To Move Away From In Laws

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.