Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,978 members, 7,817,885 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Tonto Dikeh Wishes 'Barka Da Sallah' To Muslims With Beautiful Makeup Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Wishes 'Barka Da Sallah' To Muslims With Beautiful Makeup Photo (26213 Views)

Adunni Ade's Makeup Photo Vs Her Makeup Free Photo / New Makeup Photo Of Funke Akindele / Tboss Shares Her Early Morning Picture Without Makeup(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Wishes 'Barka Da Sallah' To Muslims With Beautiful Makeup Photo by ifyalways(f): 11:04am On Jun 04, 2019
Happy Eid to Zaynie, Dominique and others. kiss

Owambe loading in a bit grin

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Wishes 'Barka Da Sallah' To Muslims With Beautiful Makeup Photo by jrusky(m): 11:04am On Jun 04, 2019
naijaguy123456:
Tonto d1ck head. She’s looking good, I wanna Bleep her regardless of her behavior.

Then she is going to tell the whole world and even the heavenly creature that your dick is so tiny like a needle and so short like the smallest foot finger(the smallest of the foot five fingers) and lastly you are 5secind man bah?

Ok nah. Good luck.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Wishes 'Barka Da Sallah' To Muslims With Beautiful Makeup Photo by Azamani100(m): 11:09am On Jun 04, 2019
Jayslicky:
and she tells the world how you are a 40seconds man.
Exactly brozay��
Re: Tonto Dikeh Wishes 'Barka Da Sallah' To Muslims With Beautiful Makeup Photo by liljboy10: 11:34am On Jun 04, 2019
naijaguy123456:
Tonto d1ck head. She’s looking good, I wanna Bleep her regardless of her behavior.

Lol me sef o

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Wishes 'Barka Da Sallah' To Muslims With Beautiful Makeup Photo by McDoe(m): 11:42am On Jun 04, 2019
Thank you dear. You are good. Let no haters no distract you
Re: Tonto Dikeh Wishes 'Barka Da Sallah' To Muslims With Beautiful Makeup Photo by seanjy4konji: 12:45pm On Jun 04, 2019
If she like make up from now till heaven...only pot bellied men who knack her for the rest of her life...and give her money...no sane human will put her at home in nigeriaa...unless oyinbo or a deaf man...

eleribu.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Wishes 'Barka Da Sallah' To Muslims With Beautiful Makeup Photo by Emyjeze(m): 1:21pm On Jun 04, 2019
Still can't believe i wanked off with her pic this morning around 7:30. . . . . Feels good imagining how her fair pussy will look like.
can't wait to self-service off all over her enlarge pic in my bedroom.

Re: Tonto Dikeh Wishes 'Barka Da Sallah' To Muslims With Beautiful Makeup Photo by dapadawee: 1:28pm On Jun 04, 2019
her customers done finish fast hustle done start
Re: Tonto Dikeh Wishes 'Barka Da Sallah' To Muslims With Beautiful Makeup Photo by luluman: 1:46pm On Jun 04, 2019
Jayslicky:
and she tells the world how you are a 40seconds man.
He may be less than 40 sec sef.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Wishes 'Barka Da Sallah' To Muslims With Beautiful Makeup Photo by Kingbenn(m): 2:37pm On Jun 04, 2019
naijaguy123456:
Hope you have a long dick that can service her and hope you can last more than 40s also?
naijaguy123456:
Hope you have a long dick that can service her and hope you can last more than 40s also?
naijaguy123456:
Re: Tonto Dikeh Wishes 'Barka Da Sallah' To Muslims With Beautiful Makeup Photo by AbooNasir(m): 2:55pm On Jun 04, 2019
Hanty Toto decay it is actually "May Allah accept your ibadah and not hear your ibadah" ibadah is an Arabic word which simply means act of worship!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Wishes 'Barka Da Sallah' To Muslims With Beautiful Makeup Photo by zaynie(f): 2:57pm On Jun 04, 2019
ifyalways:

Lol
Thanks Grandma. cheesy

Dominique is a Muslim? shocked
Never knew.
Asalam alaykum Dominique.
Barka de Sallah

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Wishes 'Barka Da Sallah' To Muslims With Beautiful Makeup Photo by ifyalways(f): 3:07pm On Jun 04, 2019
zaynie:

Lol
Thanks Grandma. cheesy

Dominique is a Muslim? shocked
Never knew.
Asalam alaykum Dominique.
Barka de Sallah
Yeah she is. I think. cheesy
Re: Tonto Dikeh Wishes 'Barka Da Sallah' To Muslims With Beautiful Makeup Photo by Agozie48: 3:16pm On Jun 04, 2019
Amuluonyenaego:
beach, must you make up

And what is your business if she does make up
Re: Tonto Dikeh Wishes 'Barka Da Sallah' To Muslims With Beautiful Makeup Photo by dominique(f): 3:16pm On Jun 04, 2019
ifyalways:

Thanks ma. No owambe for this Sallah o cheesy

zaynie:

Lol
Thanks Grandma. cheesy

Doinique is a Muslim? shocked
Never knew.
Asalam alaykum Domiique.
Barka de Sallah

Yes she is. Wa alaykum salam smiley

Eid Mubarak

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Wishes 'Barka Da Sallah' To Muslims With Beautiful Makeup Photo by Bullpenn11: 4:26pm On Jun 04, 2019
Chai, this tonto’s only life is make up and Churchill

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ali Baba Kisses His Wife, All Loved Up In New Photos / Chacha Eke’s Husband, Austin Faani Denies Ever Beating Her / Jim Iyke Currently In Texas Rehearsing For New Movie “closure”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.