Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,809 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Chacha Eke’s Husband, Austin Faani Denies Ever Beating Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chacha Eke’s Husband, Austin Faani Denies Ever Beating Her (26221 Views)

Chacha Eke Splits From Her Husband, Austin Faani / Chacha Eke Twerks For Her Husband, Austin Faani As He Taps Her Backside (Photos) / Chacha Eke And Austin Faani's Marriage Crashes (2) (3) (4)

Chacha Eke’s Husband, Austin Faani Denies Ever Beating Her by MrCover: 5:43am On Jun 29, 2022
See The Previous Thread As Posted By - https://www.nairaland.com/7202002/dont-want-go-missing-chacha

Filmmaker and husband of actress, Chacha Eke, Austin Faani has finally spoken out on his alleged marital crisis, Reports.

Reported that Chacha Eke shocked her numerous fans when she announced via on her verified Instagram page that she had left her husband. The actress cited numerous reasons she left, which included abuse.

Detailing why she left her marriage, Chacha Eke said she would quit while she was still alive than leave as a corpse. She also claimed she didn’t want to die or go inexplicably missing.

Speaking further on her separation, Chacha Eke claimed she had released some evidence such as videos, voice notes, and photos to the police force, her lawyers and the media in case things went south. Read more here.

Hours after her post, Austin Faani took to his Instagram page to refute her claims of domestic violence.

He affirmed that he isn’t a violent person as he detest violence in any form.

He reiterated that he has never raised his hands on any woman in his life including his wife.

The father of four noted how everyone who are close to the case know the truth, which he wouldn’t divulge.

Austin Faani added that the person who started the talk will in due time continue to talk.

“I am not a violent person. Personally, I detest violence in any form. I have never raised any hand in any woman in my life including my wife. Everyone close to this case knows the absolute truth and it is not in my place to divulge it, the one person who started the talk will in due time continue to talk. Let light lead”.

See His Reaction As Obtained By Below:

Re: Chacha Eke’s Husband, Austin Faani Denies Ever Beating Her by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 5:49am On Jun 29, 2022
majority of women don`t know what they want.

136 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Chacha Eke’s Husband, Austin Faani Denies Ever Beating Her by chigoziri2403(m): 5:54am On Jun 29, 2022
I once had a toxic girlfriend like that, anytime she wants to cheat or misbehave,she throws massive tantrums
When she's done she comes back crying blaming everyone including the devil

It's obvious this lady needs help

231 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Chacha Eke’s Husband, Austin Faani Denies Ever Beating Her by Eriokanmi: 5:57am On Jun 29, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
majority of women don`t know what they want.
Truth. Both married and unmarried, all of them. They always confirm it too. Anyone thinking they know what they want could be likened to someone standing at the riverbank, waiting for the moment a crab would blink its eyes. Na perpetual wait be dat oo.

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chacha Eke’s Husband, Austin Faani Denies Ever Beating Her by ajekpaks(m): 5:58am On Jun 29, 2022

Re: Chacha Eke’s Husband, Austin Faani Denies Ever Beating Her by Nobody: 5:59am On Jun 29, 2022

Re: Chacha Eke’s Husband, Austin Faani Denies Ever Beating Her by Oxb90: 6:03am On Jun 29, 2022
Until real marriage is separated from make believe, we will continue to read and hear of stories like this. Why is it that this marriage today and divorced tomorrow is very common among entertainment personalities.

21 Likes

Re: Chacha Eke’s Husband, Austin Faani Denies Ever Beating Her by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 6:05am On Jun 29, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Truth. Both married and unmarried, all of them. They always confirm it too. Anyone thinking they know what they want could be likened to someone standing at the riverbank, waiting for the moment a crab would blink its eyes. Na perpetual wait be dat oo.

Re: Chacha Eke’s Husband, Austin Faani Denies Ever Beating Her by sleek214(m): 6:22am On Jun 29, 2022
Chacha doesn't look like someone that is mentally healthy. I think she needs a rehab

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chacha Eke’s Husband, Austin Faani Denies Ever Beating Her by Quest7777: 6:55am On Jun 29, 2022
Won't be surprised if this Chacha comes back to apologise tomorrow & to say her actions were due to some mental issues. It has happened b4.

95 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chacha Eke’s Husband, Austin Faani Denies Ever Beating Her by chatinent: 7:22am On Jun 29, 2022
All these could also be for the trends.

Re: Chacha Eke’s Husband, Austin Faani Denies Ever Beating Her by Tunechi5(m): 2:52pm On Jun 29, 2022

Re: Chacha Eke’s Husband, Austin Faani Denies Ever Beating Her by Sonnobax15(m): 2:53pm On Jun 29, 2022
Na wa oh...

Well,like I do tell people--"Don't be too quick to take sides when a matter is brought before your table..... Because there's always a three side to every story....

Lest I forget,I remember how I used to crush on this pretty actress back in the days.....Then I heard she got married..And within a blink of an eye,na once the man knack am born ground full tongue

Re: Chacha Eke’s Husband, Austin Faani Denies Ever Beating Her by abike12(f): 2:53pm On Jun 29, 2022
what will he say before?

Re: Chacha Eke’s Husband, Austin Faani Denies Ever Beating Her by ILoveDemMANNA: 2:53pm On Jun 29, 2022
Women and man wahala no be for here

Re: Chacha Eke’s Husband, Austin Faani Denies Ever Beating Her by GualaGuala(m): 2:54pm On Jun 29, 2022
I wan buy loud..wetin concern me

Re: Chacha Eke’s Husband, Austin Faani Denies Ever Beating Her by Bar1941(m): 2:54pm On Jun 29, 2022
Congratulations, since your wife maintain her lane, their is no need for you doing anything silly. Just let us know what will happen when your wife slaps you in the presence of your friends and family members.

Re: Chacha Eke’s Husband, Austin Faani Denies Ever Beating Her by plim: 2:54pm On Jun 29, 2022
I am no longer understanding

Re: Chacha Eke’s Husband, Austin Faani Denies Ever Beating Her by DARLINGTON869(m): 2:55pm On Jun 29, 2022
This is what happens when you marry someone who is not psychologicaly ready to be a wife.

T O DARLING

Re: Chacha Eke’s Husband, Austin Faani Denies Ever Beating Her by DenreleDave(m): 2:55pm On Jun 29, 2022
Some Women with foul cry...

Rubbish gender

Re: Chacha Eke’s Husband, Austin Faani Denies Ever Beating Her by xynerise: 2:56pm On Jun 29, 2022
Marriage is not for everybody

Re: Chacha Eke’s Husband, Austin Faani Denies Ever Beating Her by bestman09(m): 2:56pm On Jun 29, 2022

Domestic violence is not only physical. I don't know what is going on in their home and am not in the position to judge. I've been married for almost 25 years now and it is not always a bed of roses. Marriage is not for children but matured adults. They should look for a way to settle their differences as there is no solution on social media. Nobody can help in settling their differences except both of them. Some of you commenting here are not even married, yet you think you know how a marriage works or should work

25 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Chacha Eke’s Husband, Austin Faani Denies Ever Beating Her by Kizzygentle: 2:56pm On Jun 29, 2022
We are watching.. Women and manipulation are 5 and 6..if truly she has sent evidence to police why didn't she put up the evidence on SM as well since she wants to destroy the young man reputation...

Re: Chacha Eke’s Husband, Austin Faani Denies Ever Beating Her by emmabest2000(m): 2:56pm On Jun 29, 2022
Now Zubby will said he got it right about his comment in the other chacha thread some days ago cheesy

Fear women ,
They always play smart with their fish brain cheesy

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chacha Eke’s Husband, Austin Faani Denies Ever Beating Her by englishmart(m): 2:57pm On Jun 29, 2022
No problem.
Just remarry, but this time, make sure she's more beautiful and better behaved than Chacha.
Women and their sympathy-seeking behaviours

Re: Chacha Eke’s Husband, Austin Faani Denies Ever Beating Her by Pbabi(f): 2:58pm On Jun 29, 2022
MrCover:

See The Previous Thread As Posted By - https://www.nairaland.com/7202002/dont-want-go-missing-chacha

Filmmaker and husband of actress, Chacha Eke, Austin Faani has finally spoken out on his alleged marital crisis, Reports.

Reported that Chacha Eke shocked her numerous fans when she announced via on her verified Instagram page that she had left her husband. The actress cited numerous reasons she left, which included abuse.

Detailing why she left her marriage, Chacha Eke said she would quit while she was still alive than leave as a corpse. She also claimed she didn’t want to die or go inexplicably missing.

Speaking further on her separation, Chacha Eke claimed she had released some evidence such as videos, voice notes, and photos to the police force, her lawyers and the media in case things went south. Read more here.

Hours after her post, Austin Faani took to his Instagram page to refute her claims of domestic violence.

He affirmed that he isn’t a violent person as he detest violence in any form.

He reiterated that he has never raised his hands on any woman in his life including his wife.

The father of four noted how everyone who are close to the case know the truth, which he wouldn’t divulge.

Austin Faani added that the person who started the talk will in due time continue to talk.

“I am not a violent person. Personally, I detest violence in any form. I have never raised any hand in any woman in my life including my wife. Everyone close to this case knows the absolute truth and it is not in my place to divulge it, the one person who started the talk will in due time continue to talk. Let light lead”.

See His Reaction As Obtained By Below:
was he supposed to say the truth. You better run for your life I don't want to hear "Justice for Chacha Eke.

Daniella Okeke VS Kate Henshaw: Who Wore It Better? / Adekunle Gold Dressed Like An Arabian, About To Drop Two Hit Songs / Osas And Gbenro Ajibade Go On A Family Vacation After Rumored Marital Crises