Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,752 members, 7,809,883 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

Rugged Nice - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rugged Nice (664 Views)

9ice Vs Rugged Man / Don Jazzy Refute Rumour Of Wande Slappin 9ice. Another Rugged Failure. / Germs: Mode9's Diss Trak2hiphop Sellouts Rugged N Sauce? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rugged Nice by dammiecool(m): 6:07pm On Sep 29, 2010
September 26th, 2010 at 2:16 am
The most painful part of this issue is thAT Ruggedy DICk is very fat and long…, Anytime 9ice think about the Dick that pass in between his wife legs…He get's mad the more…… So when rugeddy went ahead to post their private conversation on net it make 9ice go crazy and he loose the man in him by dissin ruggedy……, for every action, there's an equal and opposite reaction…, 9ice you are on your prime you are just given ruggedy undue recognition…, I no it's hard to remain silent but ruggdy album will sell just because of this diss. shocked shocked grin grin cheesy
Re: Rugged Nice by nellaluv(f): 2:47am On Oct 01, 2010
lol. what is this one saying  grin grin
Re: Rugged Nice by Genuflect(m): 8:57am On Oct 01, 2010
dammiecool:

The most painful part of this issue is thAT Ruggedy manliness is very fat and long…, Anytime 9ice think about the manliness that pass in between his wife legs…He get's mad the more…… So when rugeddy went ahead to post their private conversation on net it make 9ice go crazy and he loose the man in him by dissin ruggedy……, for every action, there's an equal and opposite reaction…, 9ice you are on your prime you are just given ruggedy undue recognition…, I no it's hard to remain silent but ruggdy album will sell just because of this diss. shocked shocked grin grin cheesy

Nigga you gay
Re: Rugged Nice by semid4lyfe(m): 2:56pm On Oct 01, 2010
dammiecool:

The most painful part of this issue is thAT Ruggedy manliness is very fat and long…,  Anytime 9ice think about the manliness that pass in between his wife legs…He get's mad the more…… So when rugeddy went ahead to post their private conversation on net it make 9ice go crazy and he loose the man in him by dissin ruggedy……,  for every action, there's an equal and opposite reaction…,  9ice you are on your prime you are just given ruggedy undue recognition…,  I no it's hard to remain silent but ruggdy album will sell just because of this diss. shocked shocked grin grin cheesy

This post only goes to confirm what many of us have said before that Rugged murdered and buried 9ice six feet under with his protege's reply diss.

(1) (Reply)

Music Video Lami - Over / New Video From 2face:excuse Me Sister / How Can I Get To Mocheddah?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.