Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Okorocha Produces Handover Note After Ihedioha Issued Ultimatum- Pictures - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Produces Handover Note After Ihedioha Issued Ultimatum- Pictures (42786 Views)

Again, Father Mbaka Releases Dangerous Prophecy After Ihedioha's Sack / Peter Obi's Handover Note To Willy Obiano In 2014 (leaked) / Peter Obi's Handover Note To Obiano, I Challenge Akpabio To Publish Same (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha Produces Handover Note After Ihedioha Issued Ultimatum- Pictures by Abogwara: 9:54am On Jun 04, 2019
400billionman:

He tried how ?

Name names.

By setting up statues whose costs can build sky scrapers. Building hospitals that are overgrown with weeds and locked up with nobody working inside them ?

Have you heard of WASTE ?

Do you know that the money okorosha spent on useless projects can fix all roads inside Owerri and make them smooth ?

Owerri has the best roads in Southeast Nigeria

Re: Okorocha Produces Handover Note After Ihedioha Issued Ultimatum- Pictures by sniperr007(m): 9:54am On Jun 04, 2019
Abogwara:

In every aspect of governance Okorocha did well. His only offence is refusing to work with corrupt old politicians and they termed him an emperor running a one man show instead of inclusive governance. Okorocha remains more popular on the streets than Ihedioha even as new as Ihedioha is. People outside should not be deceived by the use of federal and party might against Okorocha for he remains the man of the people.

Owing pensioners is not a problem and linked to godfathers.
Owing salary is also linked to God father.
Poor security is also linked to God father. Cos the kidnapping in imo no b hear.
Poor infrastructure is linked to God father.
Spending money on things that won't be economically viable is linked to God father.
Come on Na..
Use Ur brain.
Now I see why imo no go move forward with people like u that support rubbish
Re: Okorocha Produces Handover Note After Ihedioha Issued Ultimatum- Pictures by archangel1(m): 9:54am On Jun 04, 2019
ZUBY77:
Okorocha may not be perfect but he tried for Imo State.
I have been there over 5 times in the last 4 months. I can tell you he improved Imo

Of course he stepped on toes and didn't listen to Godfathers.

Ihedioha should stop being childish and start work.
He complains about everything from residence to Handover note.
you can't do big things and destroy it with little responsibility. let allow the truth to flow.
Re: Okorocha Produces Handover Note After Ihedioha Issued Ultimatum- Pictures by Abogwara: 9:56am On Jun 04, 2019
Okorocha did well and no amount of propaganda can change that

Re: Okorocha Produces Handover Note After Ihedioha Issued Ultimatum- Pictures by TEDHorsePower: 9:57am On Jun 04, 2019
Owerri and Aba are competing in bad roads and filth shame on you lol

See Owerri

Abogwara:

Re: Okorocha Produces Handover Note After Ihedioha Issued Ultimatum- Pictures by 400billionman: 9:59am On Jun 04, 2019
Abogwara:

Oga, visit Enugu and Uyo, edit your comment later.

Which roads are you talking about ?

Umuahia has better roads than Owerri.
Re: Okorocha Produces Handover Note After Ihedioha Issued Ultimatum- Pictures by Abogwara: 9:59am On Jun 04, 2019
sniperr007:

Poor security is also linked to God father. Cos the kidnapping in imo no b hear.
Spending money on things that won't be economically viable is linked to God father.
Come on Na..
Use Ur brain.

Imo State witnessed its highest growth under Okorocha so everything you wrote remains figment of your own imagination. He owed pensions just like every other State and he was blocked from accessing pension funds thereby using it against him. Okorocha didn't owe salaries.

Re: Okorocha Produces Handover Note After Ihedioha Issued Ultimatum- Pictures by TEDHorsePower: 9:59am On Jun 04, 2019
Lol don't allow anyone deceive you. Okoroawusa failed woefully. Just look at Owerri lol

sniperr007:

Come on Na..
Use Ur brain.

Re: Okorocha Produces Handover Note After Ihedioha Issued Ultimatum- Pictures by TEDHorsePower: 10:01am On Jun 04, 2019
Once you enter Owerri you will not eat anything until you leave the disgusting town. Owerri is in shambles lol

400billionman:

Re: Okorocha Produces Handover Note After Ihedioha Issued Ultimatum- Pictures by Abogwara: 10:01am On Jun 04, 2019
400billionman:

Oga, visit Enugu and Uyo, edit your comment later.

Umuahia has better roads than Owerri.

Uyo is not in Southeast but Owerri streets are better than Uyo streets beyond major roads both in housing and accessibility.
Re: Okorocha Produces Handover Note After Ihedioha Issued Ultimatum- Pictures by Drekaz(m): 10:02am On Jun 04, 2019
ZUBY77:
I have been there over 5 times in the last 4 months. I can tell you he improved Imo

What rubbish improvement? Building statues and roads with 2 months validity? Just keep visiting and leaving in peace instead of saying what you dont know.
Una go just dey yarn dust.
Re: Okorocha Produces Handover Note After Ihedioha Issued Ultimatum- Pictures by Abogwara: 10:03am On Jun 04, 2019
Truth must prevail. These are rural roads built by Okorocha

Re: Okorocha Produces Handover Note After Ihedioha Issued Ultimatum- Pictures by makdcash(m): 10:04am On Jun 04, 2019
ROCHAS WAS AMD EYE OPENER TO THE IMOLITES,IHEDIOHA U BETTER START DOING D WORKING THAN TALKING.

ZUBY77:

Re: Okorocha Produces Handover Note After Ihedioha Issued Ultimatum- Pictures by Abogwara: 10:05am On Jun 04, 2019
Ihedioha should start building his own roads

Re: Okorocha Produces Handover Note After Ihedioha Issued Ultimatum- Pictures by TEDHorsePower: 10:05am On Jun 04, 2019
Okoroawusa don't have a single signature project despite the massive debt he incurred. Owerri flyover and culvert tunnel would have formed his signature projects but look at how he completed them. Owerri is in shambles lol

400billionman:

Re: Okorocha Produces Handover Note After Ihedioha Issued Ultimatum- Pictures by Psoul(m): 10:06am On Jun 04, 2019
Emeka, Rebuild Imo State.

I read how the ex-governor organized a program that will facilitate smooth handover and other things as required from an out-going governor to an incoming governor. Emeka Ihedioha avoided all the programmes just to use to fight Okorocha.

I am not a fan to this Okorocha, but Ihedioha is making me tend to sympathize with him and tend to beliv he may finally be better than Emeka.
Re: Okorocha Produces Handover Note After Ihedioha Issued Ultimatum- Pictures by TEDHorsePower: 10:08am On Jun 04, 2019
A tour of imo state especially Owerri will leave in a disappointed mood. Owerri is in shambles

Drekaz:

What rubbish improvement? Building statues and roads with 2 months validity? Just keep visiting and leaving in peace instead of saying what you dont know.
Una go just dey yarn dust.

Re: Okorocha Produces Handover Note After Ihedioha Issued Ultimatum- Pictures by Abogwara: 10:08am On Jun 04, 2019
Everyday they we read media attacks on Rochas but he worked and worked and even used his security votes to fund free education.

Re: Okorocha Produces Handover Note After Ihedioha Issued Ultimatum- Pictures by Holocene(m): 10:08am On Jun 04, 2019
otijah:
O Boy I don dey vex 4 dis Ihedioha oo,
What's all this? Look at sanwo olu, no time to fight Ambode 4 now, soo energetic and hard working

Ihedioha please leave Rochas and start working for the main time haba

You forget the dirty politics Rochas did in Imo....and also remember it's a different political party not some Godfather ordained power play.
Re: Okorocha Produces Handover Note After Ihedioha Issued Ultimatum- Pictures by Drekaz(m): 10:08am On Jun 04, 2019
Abogwara:

You don smoke weed abi??

Ps. Make sure you drive through that tunnel you uploaded when it rains a bit, like just small rain.
Re: Okorocha Produces Handover Note After Ihedioha Issued Ultimatum- Pictures by 400billionman: 10:09am On Jun 04, 2019
Abogwara:

Show us Poly Junction and Douglas road.
Re: Okorocha Produces Handover Note After Ihedioha Issued Ultimatum- Pictures by TEDHorsePower: 10:10am On Jun 04, 2019
Psoul:
Emeka, Rebuild Imo State.

How can he rebuild what's in shambles? Okoroawusa did leave anything behind, he squandered resources and wasted the loans he took on molding statues.

Pics: Owerri

Re: Okorocha Produces Handover Note After Ihedioha Issued Ultimatum- Pictures by Abogwara: 10:10am On Jun 04, 2019
I shall open a thread as tribute to one of the best leaders in history that gell out with the corrupt elite. The masses are solidly behind Okorocha after all the lies and blackmails.

Re: Okorocha Produces Handover Note After Ihedioha Issued Ultimatum- Pictures by Nobody: 10:11am On Jun 04, 2019
grin grin grin I laugh in Spanish
cluewebhost:
Ministry of Happiness and Purpose fulfilment
Re: Okorocha Produces Handover Note After Ihedioha Issued Ultimatum- Pictures by Abogwara: 10:13am On Jun 04, 2019
Imolites need more development and not everyday Rochas before things get out of hands

Re: Okorocha Produces Handover Note After Ihedioha Issued Ultimatum- Pictures by TEDHorsePower: 10:13am On Jun 04, 2019
Owerri has the worst roads in SE of Nigeria except Aba that is dragging spot with it. This is the same Owerri he is trying to deceive people with lol

Drekaz:

You don smoke weed abi??

Ps. Make sure you drive through that tunnel you uploaded when it rains a bit, like just small rain.

Re: Okorocha Produces Handover Note After Ihedioha Issued Ultimatum- Pictures by madu85(m): 10:14am On Jun 04, 2019
Abogwara:
When you take a peek at what other Governors did in infrastructure and then compare with Okorocha he actually did more. Building more tgan 500 schools is an achievement that may never be equaled soon as well as the free education to University. He built intracity highways that changed the face of Owerri forever and that is a feat that if any Governor does just one of such roads it will be recorded as outstanding.

there is nothing like free education in Imo state, is only the tution fee that he removed, while student paid other fees
Re: Okorocha Produces Handover Note After Ihedioha Issued Ultimatum- Pictures by Psoul(m): 10:15am On Jun 04, 2019
TEDHorsePower:
Owerri and Aba are competing in bad roads and filth shame on you lol

See Owerri

Oga, label all these ur pictures. I mean tag Road/Street names the roads on picture and tell us when the pictures were taken. Also go around to take other major roads in Owerri. Try to do this with a balanced conscience.
Re: Okorocha Produces Handover Note After Ihedioha Issued Ultimatum- Pictures by Abogwara: 10:15am On Jun 04, 2019
With each passing day Imolites hate Ihedioha the more and already a silent dichotomy is building which might metamorphos into full scale crisis

Re: Okorocha Produces Handover Note After Ihedioha Issued Ultimatum- Pictures by TEDHorsePower: 10:16am On Jun 04, 2019
Both major and inner streets in Owerri are in shambles. See the inner streets of Owerri lol

Re: Okorocha Produces Handover Note After Ihedioha Issued Ultimatum- Pictures by Abogwara: 10:17am On Jun 04, 2019
madu85:

there is nothing like free education in Imo state, is only the tution fee that he removed, while student paid other fees

So it only becomes free when every expenses is bourn by Government? Let Ihedioha forfeit his own money and continue free education if it's easy
Re: Okorocha Produces Handover Note After Ihedioha Issued Ultimatum- Pictures by Abogwara: 10:18am On Jun 04, 2019
Psoul:

Oga, label all these ur pictures. I mean tag Road/Street names the roads on picture and tell us when the pictures were taken. Also go around to take other major roads in Owerri. Try to do this with a balanced conscience.

Most Imolites already know the names but Nairaland doesn't allow photo pasting hence difficulty in labeling but I will try.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Celebrates Benin's 55th Independence Anniversary In Cotonou (Photos) / Tinubu Consults Governors Of States Sharing Boundaries With Niger Republic / How The Crash That Killed James Ocholi And Family Was Just A Big Mess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.