Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,413 members, 7,819,479 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Eid-al-fitr: Let's Continue In The Lessons Of Ramadan, Says Kashamu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eid-al-fitr: Let's Continue In The Lessons Of Ramadan, Says Kashamu (2848 Views)

Chatham House: INEC Failed To Apply The Lessons It Learnt / PDP Expels Buruji Kashamu, Bayo Adebayo, Segun Sarki And Sanimu Sodipo / Senator Buruji Kashamu Shares 500 Naira As Dividends Of Democracy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eid-al-fitr: Let's Continue In The Lessons Of Ramadan, Says Kashamu by Kavuki: 9:06am On Jun 04, 2019
Eid-al-Fitr: Let's continue in the lessons of Ramadan, says Kashamu

As Muslim all over the world celebrate Eld- al-Fitri, the lawmaker representing Ogun East Senatorial District at the National Assembly, Senator Buruji Kashanu has urged Muslim Ummah to continue to live in the lessons of Ramadan.

While felicitating on Tuesday with Muslims on the occasion, the lawmaker urged them to continue in self-deprivation and spiritual supplications to the Almighty Allah as espoused in the lessons of Ramadan.

"I rejoice with all my brothers and sisters in Islam as we celebrate this year's Eid-al-Fitr.

"May the Almighty Allah accept our fasting, prayers and sacrifice as acts of ibadah. May we live long to witness many more celebrations in joy, sound health and Allah's blessings.

"Let us continue with the acts of forbearance, sobriety and righteous living that the holy month of Ramadan teaches us, culminating in the Eid-al-fitr celebrations.

"Once again, I say Happy Eid-al-Fitr to all the Muslim Ummah," Kashamu said.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eid-al-fitr: Let's Continue In The Lessons Of Ramadan, Says Kashamu by Nobody: 9:26am On Jun 04, 2019
and more gbosaaaaa
Re: Eid-al-fitr: Let's Continue In The Lessons Of Ramadan, Says Kashamu by LowerPriceData0(m): 9:27am On Jun 04, 2019
O Allah, we only obey You as your subjects and we only request help from You. Head us to the right path. Lead us to the path of those who You provided with blessings and not the path of those who have been punished and those who have steered away. Ameen.
May Allah accept all our prayers and good deeds as an act of Ibadah. Ameen

Eid il Mubarak..!!!

Assalam Aleikun Waramatulahi Wabaraqatuhu

1 Like

Re: Eid-al-fitr: Let's Continue In The Lessons Of Ramadan, Says Kashamu by Nobody: 9:27am On Jun 04, 2019
It's a good thing this man don't bother himself after election trying to claim he won
Re: Eid-al-fitr: Let's Continue In The Lessons Of Ramadan, Says Kashamu by Magnumproperty: 9:29am On Jun 04, 2019
Buruji kashamu!!!. Money bag.

Do you need apartments, office space or lands anywhere in Lagos?
Contact magnum Realty
Re: Eid-al-fitr: Let's Continue In The Lessons Of Ramadan, Says Kashamu by drkay(m): 9:32am On Jun 04, 2019
Esho Jinadu. Buruji Kashamu
Re: Eid-al-fitr: Let's Continue In The Lessons Of Ramadan, Says Kashamu by Hi5774746: 9:35am On Jun 04, 2019
Join Now!!

Re: Eid-al-fitr: Let's Continue In The Lessons Of Ramadan, Says Kashamu by Nobody: 9:36am On Jun 04, 2019
Ramadan fast, sucide bombing goes down, crime rate goes down, overall violence goes down.

Watch what happens after the feast.
Re: Eid-al-fitr: Let's Continue In The Lessons Of Ramadan, Says Kashamu by ladeyor(f): 9:43am On Jun 04, 2019
Greetings to our muslim brothers and sisters eld filtri

1 Like

Re: Eid-al-fitr: Let's Continue In The Lessons Of Ramadan, Says Kashamu by jargooflife912(m): 9:52am On Jun 04, 2019
Kavuki:

As Muslim all over the world celebrate Eld- al-Fitri, the lawmaker representing Ogun East Senatorial District at the National Assembly, Senator Buruji Kashanu has urged Muslim Ummah to continue to live in the lessons of Ramadan.

While felicitating on Tuesday with Muslims on the occasion, the lawmaker urged them to continue in self-deprivation and spiritual supplications to the Almighty Allah as espoused in the lessons of Ramadan.

"I rejoice with all my brothers and sisters in Islam as we celebrate this year's Eid-al-Fitr.

"May the Almighty Allah accept our fasting, prayers and sacrifice as acts of ibadah. May we live long to witness many more celebrations in joy, sound health and Allah's blessings.

"Let us continue with the acts of forbearance, sobriety and righteous living that the holy month of Ramadan teaches us, culminating in the Eid-al-fitr celebrations.

Afobaje
Re: Eid-al-fitr: Let's Continue In The Lessons Of Ramadan, Says Kashamu by Bmas01(m): 11:10am On Jun 04, 2019
Happy Eidel-fitr
LowerPriceData0:
O Allah, we only obey You as your subjects and we only request help from You. Head us to the right path. Lead us to the path of those who You provided with blessings and not the path of those who have been punished and those who have steered away. Ameen.

Eid il Mubarak..!!!

1 Like

Re: Eid-al-fitr: Let's Continue In The Lessons Of Ramadan, Says Kashamu by tsannee(m): 11:15am On Jun 04, 2019
LowerPriceData0:

Eid il Mubarak..!!!

Ameen yah robb
Re: Eid-al-fitr: Let's Continue In The Lessons Of Ramadan, Says Kashamu by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 04, 2019
Kavuki:

The money man

(1) (Reply)

2023 : Igbo Presidency Rotimi Amaechi ,dave Umahi ,tony Elumelu,ifeanyi / BREAKING: Angry Youths Invade Former Speaker Dogara’s House / Peter Obi - I Will Die For AGPA. No Anambrian Should Vote For The PDP.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.