Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,140 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:44 AM

Peter Obi - I Will Die For AGPA. No Anambrian Should Vote For The PDP. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi - I Will Die For AGPA. No Anambrian Should Vote For The PDP. (2829 Views)

Peter Obi: "I Do Not Expect This Level Of Intolerance" - Okupe To AIT / Peter Obi: I Used 22-car Convoy As Governor Until I Found Out 13 Were Empty / Ikem Uzozie Dumps AGPA For APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi - I Will Die For AGPA. No Anambrian Should Vote For The PDP. by NGpatriot: 5:13am On Feb 04, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIE5UQlfkVc

The national chairman of the All Progressives Grand Alliance, Victor Oye, has revealed that a former governor of Anambra State, Peter Obi, vowed never to leave the party till death do them part.

However, Obi, who emerged as the governor of the state in 2006 and spent two terms in office, later defected to the Peoples Democratic Party in 2014. He became the Vice-Presidential candidate for the PDP in the 2019 general election.

Let me tell you, let him continue to jump from pillar to post, he cannot achieve anything because APGA gave him a platform and he took a vow that he will never leave APGA until death does them part. Now he left APGA; what do you expect would happen when you take a vow? A vow is a covenant and you must keep it. That is what is happening here.”

https://punchng.com/peter-obi-vowed-never-to-leave-our-party-till-death-apga-chairman-victor-oye/

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi - I Will Die For AGPA. No Anambrian Should Vote For The PDP. by lightskinnigga: 5:16am On Feb 04, 2022
“Woe to you when everyone speaks well of you, for that is how their ancestors treated the false prophets.”
‭‭Luke‬ ‭6:26‬ ‭

No wonder these guys hate us so much.

This here is a grown man constantly hating on igbos all his life.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi - I Will Die For AGPA. No Anambrian Should Vote For The PDP. by tamdun: 5:34am On Feb 04, 2022
Him tu lie

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi - I Will Die For AGPA. No Anambrian Should Vote For The PDP. by Ryda(m): 5:35am On Feb 04, 2022
"Let me tell you, let him continue to jump from pillar to post, he cannot achieve anything because APGA gave him a platform and he took a vow that he will never leave APGA until death does them part."

Will you keep kwayet sir! angry

Isn't this what you people call politics?
When one vagabond from a particular political party decamps to another party because their
interest could not be met.

1 Share

Re: Peter Obi - I Will Die For AGPA. No Anambrian Should Vote For The PDP. by NGpatriot: 5:37am On Feb 04, 2022
This man is the most cunning, deceptive, dishonest, habitual liar and a damn bigot, I've never seen any human being lie so conveniently at will like this man..

Trust Obi Pandora t your own risk..

OMG..

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi - I Will Die For AGPA. No Anambrian Should Vote For The PDP. by tamdun: 5:37am On Feb 04, 2022
lightskinnigga:
“Woe to you when everyone speaks well of you, for that is how their ancestors treated the false prophets.”

Nothing like hatred Oga, we are just giving u little dose of ur own medicine, am sure u can see how ur people are dragging Tinubu all over the social media unless u have dementia, nobody have the monopoly of madness

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi - I Will Die For AGPA. No Anambrian Should Vote For The PDP. by ruggedboych: 5:40am On Feb 04, 2022
Is obi de new trend grin cheesy
Re: Peter Obi - I Will Die For AGPA. No Anambrian Should Vote For The PDP. by lightskinnigga: 5:42am On Feb 04, 2022
tamdun:

Nothing like hatred Oga, we are just giving u little dose of ur own medicine, am sure u can see how ur people are dragging Tinubu all over the social media unless u have dementia, nobody have the monopoly of madness
you keep saying igbos insult you but all I’ve seen is Yorubas insulting igbos here on a daily.

Besides, I am talking of this particular poster always posting hate and fake news about igbos..and no one is doing anything about it.

If u have evidence of such, post it.

Look at a topic I screenshot (I have more evidence of such hate against igbos. If u want more, I’ll show u)

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi - I Will Die For AGPA. No Anambrian Should Vote For The PDP. by GuyWise101(m): 5:42am On Feb 04, 2022
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Tinubu once said he doesn't believe in the unity of Nigeria and yet he want to become the President of the country that he doesn't believe in, what a foolish joker he is.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi - I Will Die For AGPA. No Anambrian Should Vote For The PDP. by trutharena: 5:43am On Feb 04, 2022
Lying shamelessly is in Obi Pandora blood.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi - I Will Die For AGPA. No Anambrian Should Vote For The PDP. by richPHAROAH: 5:45am On Feb 04, 2022
ruggedboych:
Is obi de new trend grin cheesy
death to Igbos cool
Re: Peter Obi - I Will Die For AGPA. No Anambrian Should Vote For The PDP. by History555: 5:47am On Feb 04, 2022
5 a.m
Op has already opened 4 threads on Peter obi dat has not declared or even decided he will contest. Yesterday he opened six threads on Peter obi and four threads on lgbos.
Igbos are not good people at all. See how lgbos are tormenting the op, putting his life in long jump, reducing him to state of uselessness. Even lgbos who are still sleeping are tormenting op that is awake
Igbos una no good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi - I Will Die For AGPA. No Anambrian Should Vote For The PDP. by Jerryherd: 5:48am On Feb 04, 2022
cool

Ibos trying to sell us corrupt , underperforming thief as a saint thinking Nigerians have low memory

Peter Obi, used and dumped Ojukwu and APGA, betrayed APGA and Ojuckwu's family and ran towards Goodluck Jonathan his new master in PDP, when Jonathan failed, he silently moved on to Atiku

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi - I Will Die For AGPA. No Anambrian Should Vote For The PDP. by Jerryherd: 5:49am On Feb 04, 2022
History555:
5 a.m
Op has already opened 4 threads on Peter obi dat has not declared or even decided he will contest. Yesterday he opened six threads on Peter obi and four threads on lgbos.
Igbos are not good people at all. See how lgbos are tormenting the op, putting his life in long jump, reducing him to state of uselessness. Even lgbos who are still sleeping are tormenting op that is awake
Igbos una no good

He is just letting us know about the snake called Obi that Ibos want to push on Nigeria

Such a patriotic job O.P is doing

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi - I Will Die For AGPA. No Anambrian Should Vote For The PDP. by tamdun: 5:51am On Feb 04, 2022
lightskinnigga:
you keep saying igbos insult you but all I’ve seen is Yorubas insulting igbos here on a daily.

Besides, I am talking of this particular poster always posting hate and fake news about igbos..and no one is doing anything about it.

Look at a topic I screenshot (I have more evidence of such hate against igbos. If u want more, I’ll show u)

the pic u posted is how many days old? Go back to the genesis, I mean far far back and see how it all started

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi - I Will Die For AGPA. No Anambrian Should Vote For The PDP. by BadEnglish(m): 6:09am On Feb 04, 2022
Politicians, they are all the same. Makes you wonder if they all attended the same class for training
Re: Peter Obi - I Will Die For AGPA. No Anambrian Should Vote For The PDP. by duro4chang(m): 6:14am On Feb 04, 2022
Not trustworthy
Re: Peter Obi - I Will Die For AGPA. No Anambrian Should Vote For The PDP. by beerfraud: 6:25am On Feb 04, 2022
I wish Peter Pandora Obituary can get PDP ticket so that Hausa Fulani can treat his fvckup immediately

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi - I Will Die For AGPA. No Anambrian Should Vote For The PDP. by beerfraud: 6:28am On Feb 04, 2022
History555:
5 a.m
Igbos una no good
the way ndimkpuru mmiri have been opening different threads on Tulumbu

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi - I Will Die For AGPA. No Anambrian Should Vote For The PDP. by blancsn1: 6:45am On Feb 04, 2022
Indeed but you are blind to the multiple foolish Igbos making similar post about Yorubas. Your papa wail just de start. No one cares if you wail to death.

Attached is photo if foolish Igbos insulting your father's age mate even on this thread how you are blind enough not to see though it is every shows only your hypocrisy.

lightskinnigga:

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi - I Will Die For AGPA. No Anambrian Should Vote For The PDP. by blancsn1: 6:49am On Feb 04, 2022
Just 5 una wailing just de start.

History555:
5 a.m
Igbos una no good
Re: Peter Obi - I Will Die For AGPA. No Anambrian Should Vote For The PDP. by Nobody: 6:54am On Feb 04, 2022
Its quite amazing how the SE is constantly maligned on APGA being a regional party and cant get mileage to the centre, One of there best decides to jump ship to make that Nigerian dream a reality, yet they come up with this.

If this is all you have on Obi, then honestly deep deep down, you know you have the right candidate.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi - I Will Die For AGPA. No Anambrian Should Vote For The PDP. by Telekinetic: 9:11am On Feb 04, 2022
NGpatriot:
This man is the most cunning, deceptive, dishonest, habitual liar and a damn bigot, I've never seen any human being lie so conveniently at will like this man..

Trust Obi Pandora t your own risk..

OMG..
So therefore we should trust Tinubu Cocaine ba? It’s like that brain damage you sustain bashing your head on the mosque ground everyday is starting to catch up with you!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi - I Will Die For AGPA. No Anambrian Should Vote For The PDP. by Telekinetic: 9:14am On Feb 04, 2022
beerfraud:
I wish Peter Pandora Obituary can get PDP ticket so that Hausa Fulani can treat his fvckup immediately
But you and I know that Tinubu Cocaine Baron will never be president of Nigeria. Think about that for a minute instead of masturbating on a man that hasn’t declared his intentions yet!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi - I Will Die For AGPA. No Anambrian Should Vote For The PDP. by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:42am On Feb 04, 2022
lightskinnigga:

Lol you lots hate on yourselves grin
Re: Peter Obi - I Will Die For AGPA. No Anambrian Should Vote For The PDP. by Sergio104(m): 9:48am On Feb 04, 2022
angry
Op....this unnecessary insult on Obi is becoming too much and is not good.

Have little respect for once.

Peter Obi is the best candidate for now.
so trying to paint him black is just wickedness.

Rather be promoting your Osinbajo .......no qualms.

As for Tinubu......... he's as Good as colloidal mud water

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi - I Will Die For AGPA. No Anambrian Should Vote For The PDP. by Sergio104(m): 9:49am On Feb 04, 2022
beerfraud:
Re: Peter Obi - I Will Die For AGPA. No Anambrian Should Vote For The PDP. by Godslamp: 9:49am On Feb 04, 2022
A young man who was involved in a fatal accident together with his parent solicits for financial Help Over Hospital Bill, he suffers a spinal cord injury from the accident, Please endeavor to contribute to save his life now. Nothing is Too small. https://www.youtube.com/watch?
Re: Peter Obi - I Will Die For AGPA. No Anambrian Should Vote For The PDP. by Sergio104(m): 9:50am On Feb 04, 2022
beerfraud:

Stop it!!!

Grow up for once

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Former Governor Thanking God For Giving Him The Privilege To Loot His State! / Breaking News: Anambra Governorship Poll Cancelled At Last. / Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks On The Ongoing ASUU Stricke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.