Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,999 members, 7,835,364 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

A Question To Answer - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Question To Answer (152 Views)

Honest Question To The Christians / Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye / How To Answer The Question "Where Did Jesus Say, 'I Am God, Worship Me''? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Question To Answer by jonatoye(m): 9:08am On Jun 04, 2019
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~

Focus: A Question to Answer

WORD FOR TODAY
No matter how long we live in this life; a day is coming when we will all be called to answer the questions of life. The best way to live every moment of your life is to sincerely examine your life with the mirror of God's word to amend your ways!!!
Scriptural Reference
"Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites, nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God." (1Corinthians 6:9-10 NKJV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A man is safe when he comes to a point where he decides not to deceive himself. A man can be deceived by the blessing of God, spiritual gift, level of grace made available to him and the human resources at his disposal. The confidence in the fact that God is fair and merciful makes people to think that despite their ways God did not abandon them and they cease not to enjoy His blessing.

But for you, God is asking you that don't you know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? What is the verdict of God as far as your lifestyle is concerned? The hightest height of deception is identified if you think God will honour you and grant you access to His Kingdom when you choose to live in disobedience to His will. Do not be eaten up by whatever you are enjoying by His grace but be mindful of His verdict over your lifestyle.

Prayer Point
Lord! Let me never serve you in vain nor deceive myself; help me to do your will in Jesus name. Amen

Main Emphasis
All men who fail to do the will of God will not inherit His kingdom!!!

Have an Impressive Tuesday!!!

(1) (Reply)

Trials Versus Problems. / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:saturday, June 15, 2019 / Not All About Speaking Good English But Speaking Paradigm, Values...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.