Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,592 members, 7,809,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

Make $20 Daily Viewing Advertisement, Without A Registration Fee. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Make $20 Daily Viewing Advertisement, Without A Registration Fee. (282 Views)

The No Fail System On How To Earn At Least $20 Daily. / Legit Way To Make $20-$30 Daily / Different Ways To Earn $2 - $20 Daily For Free; Purchase The Ebook @N800 Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make $20 Daily Viewing Advertisement, Without A Registration Fee. by Nobody: 9:17am On Jun 04, 2019
This is how the website works; advertisers who wants to market their products comes to the website to buy an advertisting package, targeted to a certain number of users, at a fixed price. To make this happen the website calls on people around the globe to register, and pay them a fixed amount per ad view. There are some other websites that does the same, but most of them are scam. But through my reserch and findings, I discovered that the website is not a scam and they are paying. I have also earned from it.

The website pays you $0.10 per ad unit you view, and there is no limit to the amount you earn per day. You can earn up to $5 per hour. Also whenever anyone registers through your referral link you earn 50% of their earnings. Their payment method are, bank account, credit card, bitcoin, paypal and payza. The registration is free, all you need to fill, is your e-mail, username and password.

Drop your phone no or email address to get the link to register, or write to kfasdae204@gmail.com for the link.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get A Teaching Job / Should I Get The CISSP Or CSSLP First!! / NAFDAC Link

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.