Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,789 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Mr Moderator: Post On Phd/postdoc Positions Deleted Or Moved? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Mr Moderator: Post On Phd/postdoc Positions Deleted Or Moved? (838 Views)

How I Moved From Shame to Grace With Blogging - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian / Some Important Tips Needed To Survive A PhD / Doing A Phd Is Often A Waste Of Time, Says The Economist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr Moderator: Post On Phd/postdoc Positions Deleted Or Moved? by Jussi(m): 6:45pm On Sep 29, 2010
I posted three existing positions in Sweden, which have disappeared in less than 24 hrs. Could the anti spam software be responsible or the posts were moved to a more appropriate section?
Re: Mr Moderator: Post On Phd/postdoc Positions Deleted Or Moved? by AjanleKoko: 8:45pm On Sep 29, 2010
Hi,
I moved the post to the Educational Services Board.
You can find the post at https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-521908.0.html
Re: Mr Moderator: Post On Phd/postdoc Positions Deleted Or Moved? by Jussi(m): 8:53pm On Sep 29, 2010
Thank you so much Mr moderator for your swift response.

However, I think that my posts are more suited either for the Career or Job section. The Education section is mostly for young men and women striving to gain admission to pursue further studies. For this reason, it would be of little use to them considering that each of the posts is a paid research-oriented position and requires advanced qualification.

What thinketh thou bros?
Re: Mr Moderator: Post On Phd/postdoc Positions Deleted Or Moved? by AjanleKoko: 5:58pm On Sep 30, 2010
Hi,
Many thanks. Fair enough, I will take your suggestions into consideration, discuss with co-moderators on those boards, and come back to you.
However, a note of warning: If your aim was to seek free targeted advertising, I suggest you take a look at the Nairaland Rules and Regulations. I am also bound by those rules, as a moderator.
The objective of these boards is to serve as fora for discussions, not for targeted advertising. I hope this is clear.

Many thanks.
Re: Mr Moderator: Post On Phd/postdoc Positions Deleted Or Moved? by Jussi(m): 8:12pm On Sep 30, 2010
Well, not sure if I understood what you mean with targeted adverts. I would be surprised if you consider such a goodwill post to alert fellow Nigerians as having profit motives.

The choice is yours,

Cheers

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Most Important It Certification Required In It Industries In Niaja / Action Pictures Of Nigeria Army Counter Terrorist SPECIAL FORCE / I Didnt Realize My Talent Not Until Now..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.