Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Why Are There More Female In The Church Than Male - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are There More Female In The Church Than Male (405 Views)

Having Sex In The Church Toilet / When And Why Did You Change The Church You Were Born Into? / SEE 10 Main Reasons Why The Church Should Not Abandon Politics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are There More Female In The Church Than Male by Kiddo01(m): 9:36am On Jun 04, 2019
Just so curious.
I have never seen any church where we have more men in attendance.
Why is it that we have more ladies in churches than men?
Is it that men don't know how to serve God?
Are ladies more spiritual?
What's wrong with our male folk?
Has anyone noticed this too?
Please, I need answers. Thanks.
Re: Why Are There More Female In The Church Than Male by cornerplus: 9:37am On Jun 04, 2019
I'll park here plz

Yewandequeen Bukatyne Conan answer o
Re: Why Are There More Female In The Church Than Male by bukatyne(f): 9:45am On Jun 04, 2019
cornerplus:
I'll park here plz

Yewandequeen Bukatyne Conan answer o

Some men work weekends

A number of women are going to church to look for something: sanity in their marriages, better lives for their kids etc.

Women are also the spiritual pillars of their homes. (which ought not to be).

1 Like

Re: Why Are There More Female In The Church Than Male by MJBOLT: 9:58am On Jun 04, 2019
most women go to church looking for miracles.
it's either fruit of the womb miracle or marriage miracle etc
Re: Why Are There More Female In The Church Than Male by TVSA: 10:07am On Jun 04, 2019
and they'll be the first to fall under anointing cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Are There More Female In The Church Than Male by cornerplus: 10:24am On Jun 04, 2019
bukatyne:

Some men work weekends

A number of women are going to church to look for something: sanity in their marriages, better lives for their kids etc.

Which ought not to be my sister o. The spiritual stature which then translates to psychological stature then turns the women to men in the marriage. Men go to work on weekends is excuse o. How many men go to church on Sundays? If that were the exact situation then traffic on Sunday mornings would've been hell which isn't the case.
Re: Why Are There More Female In The Church Than Male by Nobody: 10:34am On Jun 04, 2019
Society sees a woman as vulnerable inside out,so parents tend to encourage the woman or the girl child to focus on morals,this in relation to being a home builder in the future,religious values in some way has help a lot of women stay strong and value their body as a temple rather than a vessel of lust,to sum up the lots,more women are in church because they got used to it and it keeps them mentally safe and spiritually hopeful than men.
Re: Why Are There More Female In The Church Than Male by UceeGod: 11:48am On Jun 04, 2019
Simply from spiritual perspective, Satan fears godly men more than godly women. The fulfillment of God's purpose on earth depends primarily on men far more than women. This is why 90% of all temptations in this world are directed at men, Satan wages war against men more than women so that more men won't have time for God or His purpose.
The entrenching of Godly values and principles in the families and societies is the primary role of men(especially fathers) than women, Satan knows this so he fights very hard to keep more men away from God.
Re: Why Are There More Female In The Church Than Male by Kiddo01(m): 2:26pm On Jun 04, 2019
bukatyne:

Some men work weekends

Why would a man allow work or his daily responsibility
Interfer with his worship of God. To me that's not an excuse, after all the Bible said "there is time for everything ".
Re: Why Are There More Female In The Church Than Male by Kiddo01(m): 2:30pm On Jun 04, 2019
UceeGod:
Simply from spiritual perspective, Satan fears godly men more than godly women. The fulfillment of God's purpose on earth depends primarily on men far more than women. This is why 90% of all temptations in this world are directed at men, Satan wages war against men more than women so that more men won't have time for God or His purpose.
The entrenching of Godly values and principles in the families and societies is the primary role of men(especially fathers) than women, Satan knows this so he fights very hard to keep more men away from God.

The fulfillment of God's purpose on earth depends primarily on men far more than women. This is why 90% of all temptations in this world are directed at men, I love this, but women tend to take part of this, they want to rub us of this privellege

(1) (Reply)

Mosque Built 1,200 Years Ago Found In Israel Birthplace Of Jesus (photos) / Rapture A Colonial Mentality: Every Educated Nigerian Should Ignore The Doctrine / This Is My Belief Regarding Fish Rain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.