Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,780 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Let Your Money Work For You, Must Read for Investors - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Let Your Money Work For You, Must Read for Investors (209 Views)

Why I Closed My Account With Bet9ja (A Must Read For All Bet9ja User) / A Must Read For Those Planing To Import From China This Period!! / How You Could Lose Access To Your Money In Nigerian Banks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let Your Money Work For You, Must Read for Investors by dforexguru(m): 11:01am On Jun 04, 2019
In my previuos threads I wanted an investor that can pull very huge capital and the reasons were lucid enough. I am still hoping for such an investor to come and also open minded to average investors with a $1000 or higher accounts. I just withdrew $1900 to cater for my needs and leave in a condusive environment, as the environment has something to do with our psychology as forex traders.

Kindly go through my recent Forex trading history and if it interests you, then we can talk about percentages.

my phone number for call and whatsapp is 081 0970 9225 and please disregard the spaces i have placed in between them, they are there because of the no contact policy of Nairaland administrators.

I have attached screen shots of my recent withdrawals to back my words.

(1) (Reply)

Don't Make Money The Reason You Haven't Start Your Own Business / Start Your Own Paypoint Business Today!! / 10 Things To Know What Business To Start

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.