Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,982 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

New Mexican School Uniforms: "Boys Can Wear Skirts & Girls Can Wear Trousers". - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / New Mexican School Uniforms: "Boys Can Wear Skirts & Girls Can Wear Trousers". (53452 Views)

Condester Sichwale Thrown Out Of Tanzanian Parliament For Wearing Tight Trousers / Disgusting Video Of Sewage Disposal In Mexican Beach Resort Sparks Outrage / Jorge Luis Escandón Hernández: Mexican Mayor Tied To Truck, Dragged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Mexican School Uniforms: "Boys Can Wear Skirts & Girls Can Wear Trousers". by Olatunji1929: 5:06pm On Jun 04, 2019
kenny714433:
[b] cool
In our school in Mexico. Lilian is an angel but will never give me attention no matter how hard I try.
TheFacelessMan dared me talk to his girlfriend anymore which led to my anger.

Tuesdays was always our conference with our principal and any law made this day stood.

During the midnight, I sneaked from the hostel admist tight security for I will be practicing my Hitman's job right from school.

Into the principal's office I broke in. How? U wouldn't know for the work of a Hitman requires intelligence. I edited his new rules and added one new rule making it 8 rules, I printed it and replaced with the original which I tore.
It's Tuesday, and midway to our conference. Rule no. 7,no loitering during school hours and rule no. 8, Boys can put on skirts and girls put on trousers. The principal's look was terrible for he hadn't known when he wrote this but I was smiling deep down me for the rule will stand.

With my tight fitted skirt, I disguised like a girl and into Lilian's room laid me on Joy's bed. I had worked with Joy these while and she disguised as a boy to my room.
In the dead hour of the night, I gave TheFacelessMan's girlfriend serious lashing and showed his bf the video the morning.
He threatened stabbing me but I buried my silver bullet down his skull. [/b]
always come up with jargons on every thread se won sepe fun e ni
Re: New Mexican School Uniforms: "Boys Can Wear Skirts & Girls Can Wear Trousers". by Chukalemon(m): 5:08pm On Jun 04, 2019
They should never invent or try this kind gbege in Nigeria abeg

1 Like

Re: New Mexican School Uniforms: "Boys Can Wear Skirts & Girls Can Wear Trousers". by Andersonjr(m): 5:10pm On Jun 04, 2019
It's amazing how many people seem to think THIS is a sign of the end times. Not all the crazy weather we're having or the fact that we're choking our oceans with plastic or that we're seeing multiple countries slide toward fascism. Nope. Skirts. Skirts shall bring down the globe. ���

1 Like

Re: New Mexican School Uniforms: "Boys Can Wear Skirts & Girls Can Wear Trousers". by Earlystar698(m): 5:18pm On Jun 04, 2019
Time for Trump to close boarder ... this kind of thing will bring gay which Trump don't like

1 Like

Re: New Mexican School Uniforms: "Boys Can Wear Skirts & Girls Can Wear Trousers". by aadoiza: 5:18pm On Jun 04, 2019
Gender inversion. If you know you know.

1 Like

Re: New Mexican School Uniforms: "Boys Can Wear Skirts & Girls Can Wear Trousers". by introvertme: 5:30pm On Jun 04, 2019
mu2sa2:
Next they should just abolish gender terms - no more male or female, everyone is a person. Shebi na equality they want - that will be the ultimate equality and equity.

It's being done already,some schools don't use male or female in class cos some persons don't identify as those genders.

2 Likes

Re: New Mexican School Uniforms: "Boys Can Wear Skirts & Girls Can Wear Trousers". by awoofawoo: 5:35pm On Jun 04, 2019
GMbuharii:
Psycho ugly bitch. Leave the boys outta your madness. Afonjanic vulture Mexican

grin grin

Iwo ti ya were, you don't know ni angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Mexican School Uniforms: "Boys Can Wear Skirts & Girls Can Wear Trousers". by GMbuharii: 5:38pm On Jun 04, 2019
awoofawoo:
Iwo ti ya were, you don't know ni angry
Baba e lo ba soro,you don't know ni angry
Re: New Mexican School Uniforms: "Boys Can Wear Skirts & Girls Can Wear Trousers". by awoofawoo: 5:47pm On Jun 04, 2019
GMbuharii:

Baba e lo ba soro,you don't know ni angry
ori e to dark patapata omo katikati oponu enia undecided

What concerns Afonja in the topic....useless mofos
Re: New Mexican School Uniforms: "Boys Can Wear Skirts & Girls Can Wear Trousers". by GMbuharii: 5:58pm On Jun 04, 2019
awoofawoo:
ori e to dark patapata omo katikati oponu enia undecided

What concerns Afonja in the topic....useless mofos

E pain am

grin

E Pele,o,baba

Re: New Mexican School Uniforms: "Boys Can Wear Skirts & Girls Can Wear Trousers". by Octopusssy(f): 6:02pm On Jun 04, 2019
Agents of Baal everywhere
Re: New Mexican School Uniforms: "Boys Can Wear Skirts & Girls Can Wear Trousers". by selemo: 6:21pm On Jun 04, 2019
It is not a new thing. The Roman and Persians men wear gowns and skirts... angry angry
Re: New Mexican School Uniforms: "Boys Can Wear Skirts & Girls Can Wear Trousers". by Lastanza: 7:23pm On Jun 04, 2019
Kyllahmc:
In my Opinion na women suppose dey wear trouser in the first place while men wear gown, I'm not crazy I'm just a deep thinker and see beyond the mentality implanted in us by tradition and culture.
Think about it,,, Women are more vulnerable than men,,, tight trousers helps prevent women from getting rapped to some extent.
And for men i think gowns would have done a better job in hiding some of our embarrassing public erections than trousers are currently doing.
It all feels weird to picture a man in gown/skirt now cos our brain already classified them as female wears,,, why? Cos culture told it to! But if our culture had told our brain otherwise, then picturing men in trousers and women in skirt might even feel more weird to us Today.
I

And this is why you are a deep thinker. Culture imposed this, culture did that. Is their any society without culture?
If you have forgotten, culture is the way of life of a people. If the world becomes liberal as u think, there wouldn't even be laws to govern anything.
Let me tell you, liberalism does more harm than good in a society.

2 Likes

Re: New Mexican School Uniforms: "Boys Can Wear Skirts & Girls Can Wear Trousers". by Kyllahmc(m): 8:24pm On Jun 04, 2019
Lastanza:
I

And this is why you are a deep thinker. Culture imposed this, culture did that. Is their any society without culture?
If you have forgotten, culture is the way of life of a people. If the world becomes liberal as u think, there wouldn't even be laws to govern anything.
Let me tell you, liberalism does more harm than good in a society.
you are a slave to general mentality... Stand up tall among the seated crowd, look beyond the society and culture.... Try to escape from prison of general instinct. For any creature to think outside their natural instinct is not easy... It takes a whole lot of intelligence,,, but just try! picture the world from a neutral and natural perspective. Only then will you be able to understand my post.
Most people feel being intelligent got anything to do with being able to Speak Fluent English naaaah! My grandpa doesn't understand "go or come" but he perfectly understands psychology and how the human brain works... And He thought me a whole lot of things about reasoning.
Re: New Mexican School Uniforms: "Boys Can Wear Skirts & Girls Can Wear Trousers". by JastSiryin(m): 9:17pm On Jun 04, 2019
Kyllahmc:
In my Opinion na women suppose dey wear trouser in the first place while men wear gown, I'm not crazy I'm just a deep thinker and see beyond the mentality implanted in us by tradition and culture.
Think about it,,, Women are more vulnerable than men,,, tight trousers helps prevent women from getting rapped to some extent.
And for men i think gowns would have done a better job in hiding some of our embarrassing public erections than trousers are currently doing.
It all feels weird to picture a man in gown/skirt now cos our brain already classified them as female wears,,, why? Cos culture told it to! But if our culture had told our brain otherwise, then picturing men in trousers and women in skirt might even feel more weird to us Today.
I get your point and there's a lot to be learnt from this. If one thing, I believe the pitfalls of liberalism. I think we're about to learn why some cultural norms aren't to be tampered with. I firmly believe there'd never be a law that favors all, and also some of our cultural norms aren't as bad as we think. This is a good way to find out though

1 Like

Re: New Mexican School Uniforms: "Boys Can Wear Skirts & Girls Can Wear Trousers". by maisauki: 9:56pm On Jun 04, 2019
that's d problem with logic, it leads you gradually to irrationality
Re: New Mexican School Uniforms: "Boys Can Wear Skirts & Girls Can Wear Trousers". by justli: 12:09am On Jun 05, 2019
Yeah, this gender neutral nonsense is already having it toll on women. Currently men who identify as women are completely hijacking the women sport. As it stands, they enter female sport and break all records. Yet, no women yet, not even one can make it in men sport. Yet we continue to hear the crab, gender neutral.

The liberal and far left Democrats would eventually destroy Western civilization with their excesses.

2 Likes

Re: New Mexican School Uniforms: "Boys Can Wear Skirts & Girls Can Wear Trousers". by sweetilicious(f): 2:40am On Jun 05, 2019
arantess:
The world is crazy already
This was said thousands of years ago when clothing was brought into the picture �.unclothedness was a way of life then.
Re: New Mexican School Uniforms: "Boys Can Wear Skirts & Girls Can Wear Trousers". by luvyaself95(m): 5:25am On Jun 05, 2019
EndTime School...
Re: New Mexican School Uniforms: "Boys Can Wear Skirts & Girls Can Wear Trousers". by trapQ: 5:54am On Jun 05, 2019
Already happening in Sweden and France.
mu2sa2:
Next they should just abolish gender terms - no more male or female, everyone is a person. Shebi na equality they want - that will be the ultimate equality and equity.
Re: New Mexican School Uniforms: "Boys Can Wear Skirts & Girls Can Wear Trousers". by trapQ: 5:57am On Jun 05, 2019
Keep quiet. USA, Mexico and a few other European countries don't represent the rest of the world as they are barely less than 15% of the global population.
blackpanda:

Grow up. The world has fast abandoned ur mentality
Re: New Mexican School Uniforms: "Boys Can Wear Skirts & Girls Can Wear Trousers". by trapQ: 5:58am On Jun 05, 2019
Facts!
Image123:
There is freedom to do everything except to obey God. Can they preach or pray, no. But we must not infringe on their rights to offend our eyes, minds and life by wearing what they want to.
Re: New Mexican School Uniforms: "Boys Can Wear Skirts & Girls Can Wear Trousers". by Gerrard59(m): 7:37am On Jun 05, 2019
justli:
Yeah, this gender neutral nonsense is already having it toll on women. Currently men who identify as women are completely hijacking the women sport. As it stands, they enter female sport and break all records. Yet, no women yet, not even one can make it in men sport. Yet we continue to hear the crab, gender neutral.

The liberal and far left Democrats would eventually destroy Western civilization with their excesses.

grin

It's actually good as it exposes their folly. Issues like this and many others make one support Donald Trump. Regarding your last statement, it's this century the damage will occur and will be dominated by Asian countries (China, Indonesia, Japan, India, South Korea etc.).

1 Like

Re: New Mexican School Uniforms: "Boys Can Wear Skirts & Girls Can Wear Trousers". by delishpot: 8:03am On Jun 05, 2019
No big deal, bobrisky has been doing it in Naija and getting paid by the closeted gays we have in abundance in Naija. Nigerians...... Don't act like it's a new thing.
Re: New Mexican School Uniforms: "Boys Can Wear Skirts & Girls Can Wear Trousers". by Champneys: 8:12am On Jun 05, 2019
That is fine.
Let folks wear what they want.

1 Like

Re: New Mexican School Uniforms: "Boys Can Wear Skirts & Girls Can Wear Trousers". by kelcy1: 11:06am On Jun 06, 2019
End time , Devil's agenda is to make people disobey God
Re: New Mexican School Uniforms: "Boys Can Wear Skirts & Girls Can Wear Trousers". by Henrietta49(f): 10:32am On Jun 11, 2019
��� If dm wear tight inside their tight skirt e go help give their yansh shape & e go look tight.. anything make dm bend down set & the tight show underneath their tight skirt, na for person to quickly grasp am for waist pin am fr bench(in doggystyle mode) use him already hard prick press yansh tire�

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Billionaires: Donald Trump's Cabinet, The Richest In Modern History. / Magawa, Cambodia’s Landmine-Sniffing Rat Dies (Photos) / World Reacts As Missiles Rain Explosions On Ukrainian Cities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.