Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,003 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

62-Year-Old Man And 57-Year-Old Deaconess Owoade Welcome Their First Child - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 62-Year-Old Man And 57-Year-Old Deaconess Owoade Welcome Their First Child (30722 Views)

Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Their First Child After 22 Years Of Waiting / After 27 Years Of Marriage, 57-year-old Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins / 57-Year-Old Man Impregnates His Wife's Sister In Ebonyi State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 62-Year-Old Man And 57-Year-Old Deaconess Owoade Welcome Their First Child by blackslayer: 2:08pm On Jun 04, 2019
i'm not sure they clearly thought this out with regards to the future of the child....they are already both old.....so there is a chance this child will have to deal with grief at a young age if he/she loses one or both parents. i'm just saying.....these people are selfish!!!!

2 Likes

Re: 62-Year-Old Man And 57-Year-Old Deaconess Owoade Welcome Their First Child by Karex81(m): 2:08pm On Jun 04, 2019
All those aethiest will come and talk nonsense
Re: 62-Year-Old Man And 57-Year-Old Deaconess Owoade Welcome Their First Child by Mko123(m): 2:10pm On Jun 04, 2019
myners007:

There are 6 types of men in Nigeria

1. Calabar men
They have 1 wife and 1 girlfriend but they love their wife more .

2. Igala men
They have 1 wife and 1 girlfriend but they love their girlfriend more.

3. Ibibio Men
They have 1 wife and 4 girlfriends but they love their mother most.

ok ooo Megida. come and be going

4. Igbo Men
They have 1 wife and 2 girlfriends, but they love their daughters most.

5.Yoruba Men
They have 1 wife and 3 girlfriends but they love their neighbors wives.(especially ibadan Men)
������

And the best one. --

6. Hausa Men
They have 4 wives and 1 girlfriend. But they love their cattle most.

Nobody should argue with me because I am not feeling fine oo ��
Re: 62-Year-Old Man And 57-Year-Old Deaconess Owoade Welcome Their First Child by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jun 04, 2019
Miracle4Sure:
Congratulations
And somebody said...miracles no longer exist. This says it all
Re: 62-Year-Old Man And 57-Year-Old Deaconess Owoade Welcome Their First Child by chukwuibuipob: 2:11pm On Jun 04, 2019
cool cool A seed of GREATNESS. GOD IS NEVER TOO LATE
Re: 62-Year-Old Man And 57-Year-Old Deaconess Owoade Welcome Their First Child by ednut1(m): 2:11pm On Jun 04, 2019
Karex81:
so u don't know its IVF But they are too old for all these biko
Re: 62-Year-Old Man And 57-Year-Old Deaconess Owoade Welcome Their First Child by martineverest(m): 2:12pm On Jun 04, 2019
centboy123456:
how did it happen
Ivf
Re: 62-Year-Old Man And 57-Year-Old Deaconess Owoade Welcome Their First Child by martineverest(m): 2:13pm On Jun 04, 2019
blackslayer:
i'm not sure they clearly thought this out with regards to the future of the child....they are already both old.....so there is a chance this child will have to deal with grief at a young age if he/she loses one or both parents. i'm just saying.....these people are selfish!!!!
well said

1 Like

Re: 62-Year-Old Man And 57-Year-Old Deaconess Owoade Welcome Their First Child by martineverest(m): 2:14pm On Jun 04, 2019
Karex81:
read about IVF.....an 80 years old can now give birth
Re: 62-Year-Old Man And 57-Year-Old Deaconess Owoade Welcome Their First Child by Charly68: 2:14pm On Jun 04, 2019
God is ever faithful..may the Lord take good care of the babyin Jesus name.
Re: 62-Year-Old Man And 57-Year-Old Deaconess Owoade Welcome Their First Child by dona4real(m): 2:14pm On Jun 04, 2019
Indeed God is wonderful,it reminds me of the Biblical word of God which says ''those who waits upon the Lord their strength shall be renewed ..what a test of trying and patience from them whose faith never dropped .
Re: 62-Year-Old Man And 57-Year-Old Deaconess Owoade Welcome Their First Child by martineverest(m): 2:14pm On Jun 04, 2019
CaptainVal:

it's IVF
Re: 62-Year-Old Man And 57-Year-Old Deaconess Owoade Welcome Their First Child by Onogiede(m): 2:15pm On Jun 04, 2019
may thy name of God almighty be praise forever
Re: 62-Year-Old Man And 57-Year-Old Deaconess Owoade Welcome Their First Child by toluwa1(f): 2:16pm On Jun 04, 2019
Glory to God!!
Congratulations to the couple

1 Like

Re: 62-Year-Old Man And 57-Year-Old Deaconess Owoade Welcome Their First Child by Dudeladude(m): 2:17pm On Jun 04, 2019
CaptainVal:

havent u heard abt ivf.. anybody can carry a baby as long as deris a healthy womb to house the foetus.. its clinical not religious... am nt an athiest..its basical science..
Re: 62-Year-Old Man And 57-Year-Old Deaconess Owoade Welcome Their First Child by Mariangeles(f): 2:18pm On Jun 04, 2019
centboy123456:
how did it happen
It could only be God !
Re: 62-Year-Old Man And 57-Year-Old Deaconess Owoade Welcome Their First Child by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jun 04, 2019
WE WON'T STOP ON REGISTERING YOUR BUSINESS/ COMPANY FOR YOU WITH CORPORATE AFFAIRS COMMISSION, WE WILL ALSO BRING THE CERTIFICATE TO YOUR TABLE ALL FOR AN AFFORDABLE PRICE.

Re: 62-Year-Old Man And 57-Year-Old Deaconess Owoade Welcome Their First Child by Mariangeles(f): 2:20pm On Jun 04, 2019
Dudeladude:
havent u heard abt ivf.. anybody can carry a baby as long as deris a healthy womb to house the foetus.. its clinical not religious... am nt an athiest..its basical science..
Even if that is true , It's a miracle all the same, that she could carry a pregnancy at that age .

1 Like

Re: 62-Year-Old Man And 57-Year-Old Deaconess Owoade Welcome Their First Child by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jun 04, 2019
whaaaat?! i feel sorry for the poor child. angry they will die soon and leave the poor child an Orphan.
Re: 62-Year-Old Man And 57-Year-Old Deaconess Owoade Welcome Their First Child by Etfash(m): 2:22pm On Jun 04, 2019
blackslayer:

Life is not that simple. If it was, no child would die before his/her parent.

They are not being selfish; why don't people who need jobs stop looking for them after even 10 years? You don't become selfish because you desire something noble and pursue it.

You should rejoice with them and wish them well.
Age is just a number...

3 Likes

Re: 62-Year-Old Man And 57-Year-Old Deaconess Owoade Welcome Their First Child by cvtg(m): 2:24pm On Jun 04, 2019
Thats to say No MENOPUS in the dictionary of God
Re: 62-Year-Old Man And 57-Year-Old Deaconess Owoade Welcome Their First Child by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jun 04, 2019
soberdrunk:
At 62 you are meant to be enjoying your retirement with your grandkids not changing diapers...... angry
Says who.. its like saying at 28 u should be earning a stable income that can fetch u an apartment in ur city's upscale neighborhood, own a car or two and be married or engaged to be.. Every body get him cross to carry my guy and our head no be the same

1 Like

Re: 62-Year-Old Man And 57-Year-Old Deaconess Owoade Welcome Their First Child by Finest641(f): 2:24pm On Jun 04, 2019
Awesome God
Re: 62-Year-Old Man And 57-Year-Old Deaconess Owoade Welcome Their First Child by Benrosaria(m): 2:26pm On Jun 04, 2019
This news is about three years old shocked. We happen to be members of the same church here in Ibadan.

1 Like

Re: 62-Year-Old Man And 57-Year-Old Deaconess Owoade Welcome Their First Child by MzTunechi(f): 2:30pm On Jun 04, 2019
Congratulations
Re: 62-Year-Old Man And 57-Year-Old Deaconess Owoade Welcome Their First Child by Unconquerable: 2:31pm On Jun 04, 2019
May the child be to its generation what John the Baptist was to his generation.
Re: 62-Year-Old Man And 57-Year-Old Deaconess Owoade Welcome Their First Child by Uyi168: 2:32pm On Jun 04, 2019
johnkay1:
Hmmm....

Stress at old age

Congratulation ma, at least the mockery will stop.

But try as much as possible to train up the child to be useful to society not like people below.
How useful have u been to the society,??
Re: 62-Year-Old Man And 57-Year-Old Deaconess Owoade Welcome Their First Child by johnkay1(m): 2:33pm On Jun 04, 2019
Uyi168:
How useful have u been to the society,??

Re: 62-Year-Old Man And 57-Year-Old Deaconess Owoade Welcome Their First Child by GoodScoNih(m): 2:34pm On Jun 04, 2019
Congrats
Re: 62-Year-Old Man And 57-Year-Old Deaconess Owoade Welcome Their First Child by wealth2al(m): 2:35pm On Jun 04, 2019
Re: 62-Year-Old Man And 57-Year-Old Deaconess Owoade Welcome Their First Child by chii8(f): 2:40pm On Jun 04, 2019
myners007:

There are 6 types of men in Nigeria

1. Calabar men
They have 1 wife and 1 girlfriend but they love their wife more .

2. Igala men
They have 1 wife and 1 girlfriend but they love their girlfriend more.

3. Ibibio Men
They have 1 wife and 4 girlfriends but they love their mother most.

4. Igbo Men
They have 1 wife and 2 girlfriends, but they love their daughters most.

5.Yoruba Men
They have 1 wife and 3 girlfriends but they love their neighbors wives.(especially ibadan Men)
������

And the best one. --

6. Hausa Men
They have 4 wives and 1 girlfriend. But they love their cattle most.

Nobody should argue with me because I am not feeling fine oo ��

You should better be feeling fine oooo,we still have decent men,maybe you have been mixing up with the unstable set of people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Husband Of Egopersonified / Lady Announces Her Pregnancy On Facebook And Got This Response From Husband / Skin Rashes; Nurse Told Me 2 Use Visita Plus As Body Cream For My 3wks Old Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.