Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,263 members, 7,811,734 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:18 PM

Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Their First Child After 22 Years Of Waiting - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Their First Child After 22 Years Of Waiting (43698 Views)

Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome A Baby After 13 Years Of Waiting / Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test / Reverend Nnaghe Itam & Wife Welcome Their First Child After 22-year Of Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Their First Child After 22 Years Of Waiting by NaijaCover(m): 10:52pm On Jul 28, 2023
Update From . COM

A Port Harcourt-Based Pastor, Kontienbo Anderson, and his wife, Joy Anderson, have welcomed their first child after 22 years of marriage, Reports.

Mrs. Anderson gave birth to a baby girl on July 21, 2023.

Friends And Church Members shared the good news on Facebook, As Sighted By Below:

“MIND BLOWING TESTIMONY. 22 YEARS OF BARRINESS IS SHATTERED. My homecell pastor and leader, pastor Kontienbo Anderson , he is a pastor of Salvation Ministries, while his wife Joy Anderson is our homecell leader. They have been waiting on GOD for 22 years, without a child. As God may have it, on the 21st of July 2023, God bless them with a beautiful baby Girl, Haleluyah. I personally celebrate God's faithfulness in their lives. Please family and friends, join me celebrate with this family, for their JOY has come, and a new beginning and era in their lives,” one Timi Tari Iwundu, wrote.

Queen Jane Ifunanya David, wrote: The only thing that can make me forget food is a beautiful testimony. I never gist una the wey the food went. Why is this a shocking testimony? We all attend the same church. As a matter of fact, the husband is my pastor. No one knew she was pregnant. Yes, there were few changes but it never occurred to anyone that she was pregnant because she didn’t have a protruding stomach. We are talking about 22 years of tears, pains, sorrow, mockery and God swept all of us away. God hid this baby so that no one would pluck her out. He hid her from prying eyes. I went personally to see this miracle and I haven’t recovered. The delivery process was recorded for the doubting Thomases. God did it that men will fear Him. Again, everyone in line for such miracle, Jesus the same, yesterday today and forever. He hasn’t changed. He will do much more for you if you believe."

See Photos And Reactions As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG

44 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Their First Child After 22 Years Of Waiting by immortalcrown(m): 10:53pm On Jul 28, 2023
Glory to God!

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Their First Child After 22 Years Of Waiting by NaijaCover(m): 10:54pm On Jul 28, 2023
Praise Da Living God, Somebody Say "AMEN"

Don't Forget, Bring This GoodNews

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Their First Child After 22 Years Of Waiting by GOFRONT(m): 10:55pm On Jul 28, 2023
A 22 year old child??

sef

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Their First Child After 22 Years Of Waiting by NaijaCover(m): 10:59pm On Jul 28, 2023
GOFRONT:
A 22 year old child??

sef

See More Photos @ www.. com
Re: Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Their First Child After 22 Years Of Waiting by NaijaCover(m): 11:01pm On Jul 28, 2023
See More Photo And Reactions As Obtained By Below:

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Their First Child After 22 Years Of Waiting by superCleanworks(m): 11:08pm On Jul 28, 2023
22 whole years. Some people will come here to shout IVF but they forget that it doesn't work for everybody.
I Thank God for them

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Their First Child After 22 Years Of Waiting by NaijaCover(m): 11:12pm On Jul 28, 2023
superCleanworks:
22 what? God abeg

God Almighty Is So Good ooooo

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Their First Child After 22 Years Of Waiting by Puss360(f): 7:43am On Jul 29, 2023
With technology all things are possible...
How much the pastor pay for IVF.. I hear say price don dey come down small

17 Likes

Re: Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Their First Child After 22 Years Of Waiting by Sonnobax15(m): 7:49am On Jul 29, 2023
lipsrsealed
Nothing wey hard God to do....

The commenter right before me is a typical example of the chairlady of the association of village people.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Their First Child After 22 Years Of Waiting by kcdendelo: 10:02pm On Jul 30, 2023
Re: Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Their First Child After 22 Years Of Waiting by ZUKKYY(m): 10:03pm On Jul 30, 2023
Nothing God no fit do" congratulations to them

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Their First Child After 22 Years Of Waiting by Godsgrace001: 10:03pm On Jul 30, 2023
Wow
Re: Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Their First Child After 22 Years Of Waiting by NairaLux(f): 10:03pm On Jul 30, 2023
Wow
Re: Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Their First Child After 22 Years Of Waiting by Wizardslayer: 10:04pm On Jul 30, 2023
Miracle no dey tire jesus.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Their First Child After 22 Years Of Waiting by specialmati(m): 10:04pm On Jul 30, 2023
cool cool cool cool cool cool glory to Jesus

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Their First Child After 22 Years Of Waiting by spartachico(m): 10:04pm On Jul 30, 2023
So sef Dey bring good news , I thought you guys are professional bad news breaker .... afi suru

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Their First Child After 22 Years Of Waiting by Akinbondes: 10:05pm On Jul 30, 2023
Congratulations...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Their First Child After 22 Years Of Waiting by Curse777: 10:05pm On Jul 30, 2023
cool

IVF doing wonders

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Their First Child After 22 Years Of Waiting by Nonexisting1: 10:05pm On Jul 30, 2023
immortalcrown:
Glory to God!
Na so. So nothing for the scientists that discovered IVF right?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Their First Child After 22 Years Of Waiting by GanagiBitrus: 10:05pm On Jul 30, 2023
Delay is not Denial. Congrats.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Their First Child After 22 Years Of Waiting by ImoleNaija: 10:06pm On Jul 30, 2023
This one na end-time Pastor's wife.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Their First Child After 22 Years Of Waiting by pendragonbladgo(m): 10:06pm On Jul 30, 2023
They are lucky, no children to add pains as economic is hardened. They should just add another child after 3ywars and that's all.

2kids to make it a family of four.

Bread of 2k will be enough for them per breakfast because I online eat bread of 1k per day
Re: Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Their First Child After 22 Years Of Waiting by Valuepaints20(m): 10:06pm On Jul 30, 2023
Wow congrats

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Their First Child After 22 Years Of Waiting by omoadeleye(m): 10:07pm On Jul 30, 2023
I always get report like this from majorly pastors or maybe they always turn to pastor because of this issue

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When You Get An Invitation To A Divorce Ceremony. / What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) / How Do Spouses Whose Partners Live Abroad Cope Sexually?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.