Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,326 members, 7,819,114 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Self Con Or Room& Parlor Needed- Ibadan - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Self Con Or Room& Parlor Needed- Ibadan (5098 Views)

Self Contained/room And Parlor Needed Urgently In Ibadan / Room & Parlor Or 2 Bedroom Flat In Hotoro GRA/ Nasarawa GRA Kano State / Room, Parlor Self Contained (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Self Con Or Room& Parlor Needed- Ibadan by georjay(m): 8:57am On Mar 30, 2020
Yewandequeen:
yup they are.

Yup th allotted space for kitchen is unreasonable thus the need to convert the mini room to kitchen.

oh okay....
I will manage my present apartment

i think they are charging me unnecessarily cos I "underpaid" for the apartment
The apartment is just like a bq!

Polly they needed money urgently when they rented it out

like I was asked to pay 280k total package but I was able to beat it down to 236k
rent is 180k basic...

for an apartment like that in oluyole
they should have charged like 200/250 for rent

but another factor is that the location is off 7up road...old Marella area...not too far from 15th avenue
Re: Self Con Or Room& Parlor Needed- Ibadan by Yewandequeen(f): 9:22am On Mar 30, 2020
georjay:

oh okay....
I will manage my present apartment

i think they are charging me unnecessarily cos I "underpaid" for the apartment
The apartment is just like a bq!

Polly they needed money urgently when they rented it out

like I was asked to pay 280k total package but I was able to beat it down to 236k
rent is 180k basic...

for an apartment like that in oluyole
they should have charged like 200/250 for rent

but another factor is that the location is off 7up road...old Marella area...not too far from 15th avenue

Ehya. I can imagine.

Just stay where u are then, aside from the fact that it's inside with bad road I think ure good. Pele . God will always provide I pray.
Re: Self Con Or Room& Parlor Needed- Ibadan by georjay(m): 2:25pm On Mar 31, 2020
Yewandequeen:

Ehya. I can imagine.

Just stay where u are then, aside from the fact that it's inside with bad road I think ure good. Pele . God will always provide I pray.

Amen

thanks
Re: Self Con Or Room& Parlor Needed- Ibadan by Davoneskay(m): 3:37pm On May 18, 2020
Na human being full this thread. No insults, no dirty talks. I read it all thru. Kudos to the contributors. I'm looking for a house not far from Bodija/UI area. I currently stay at Bashorun. Also, it's a self-contain apartment that I need.
The area should be well-secured, good power supply, not bad roads, no wandering animals, and other pecks that make a house habitable. Anyone with an idea? I was told that Eleyele fits into my search but I want other options. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Self Con Or Room& Parlor Needed- Ibadan by Akin4sure: 6:37am On Aug 01, 2020
We are in the business ,let start business with just a Whatsapp or call on 09069193297, more work dropping soon
Re: Self Con Or Room& Parlor Needed- Ibadan by Abdul240(m): 1:20pm On Jul 03, 2021
Good day everyone plss i will be re-locating to ibadan very soon am in search of one room self con with parlour and kitchen bt the kitchen should be big with stead light security nd water which area will be best for me plss help me
Re: Self Con Or Room& Parlor Needed- Ibadan by Leemekzy: 7:31am On Jul 08, 2021
E be like say this ibadan na fine place.

1 Like

Re: Self Con Or Room& Parlor Needed- Ibadan by Yewandequeen(f): 11:10pm On Jul 17, 2021
Leemekzy:
E be like say this ibadan na fine place.
relocation is allowed
Re: Self Con Or Room& Parlor Needed- Ibadan by Leemekzy: 1:18am On Jul 18, 2021
Yewandequeen:
relocation is allowed
not 4 me.
Re: Self Con Or Room& Parlor Needed- Ibadan by falythelintegra: 8:42am On Sep 22, 2021
Good morning everyone I want to relocate to Ibadan
Where can I get a cheap house in the city or very close to the city at 120k
Re: Self Con Or Room& Parlor Needed- Ibadan by Yewandequeen(f): 6:01pm On Sep 24, 2021
falythelintegra:
Good morning everyone I want to relocate to Ibadan
Where can I get a cheap house in the city or very close to the city at 120k
that's rare. Except of course you are sharing a flat.

Mininum 150k rent and total package around 220/230k
Re: Self Con Or Room& Parlor Needed- Ibadan by eenweke12: 11:00am On Mar 02, 2023
Good day.

I'm in need of room and parlor self contained in Ibadan.
Budget is 200k to 250k for rent. Possibly 350k total package.
Light, water and security is important.
Re: Self Con Or Room& Parlor Needed- Ibadan by Thanks4thegift(m): 7:59pm On Mar 07, 2023
Good day Yewandequeen.

Is it possible to get self-con at Oluyole or Joyce B side? Can you help?

Total package: 250k
Re: Self Con Or Room& Parlor Needed- Ibadan by Yewandequeen(f): 12:53pm On Mar 09, 2023
Thanks4thegift:
Good day Yewandequeen.

Is it possible to get self-con at Oluyole or Joyce B side? Can you help?

Total package: 250k

Total package cant be that amount o because all these agent people makes house hunting frustrating.

And self con rent is usually abt 200 above and the least total package u will see is 300/350. Thats because of the area you are sourcing from.
Re: Self Con Or Room& Parlor Needed- Ibadan by Thanks4thegift(m): 2:18am On Mar 10, 2023
Yewandequeen:

Total package cant be that amount o because all these agent people makes house hunting frustrating.

And self con rent is usually abt 200 above and the least total package u will see is 300/350. Thats because of the area you are sourcing from.

Okay. Do you know of any available place?
Re: Self Con Or Room& Parlor Needed- Ibadan by Sheeny1057: 12:34am On Apr 24, 2023
nappy760:

cry My account is not smiling at the moment
Nappy please I need a room and parlor. The area should be close to UI or Bodija but not compulsory.
Steady light and water, that's compulsory and close to market too.
I need you to help, please
My range is 250-300k if you can help please reply 🙏
Re: Self Con Or Room& Parlor Needed- Ibadan by Sheeny1057: 12:37am On Apr 24, 2023
Please guys I need a room and parlor. The area should be close to UI or Bodija but not compulsory.
My range is 250-300k if you can help please reply

Help a sister please
Re: Self Con Or Room& Parlor Needed- Ibadan by nappy760(m): 10:54am On Apr 24, 2023
Sheeny1057:
Nappy please I need a room and parlor. The area should be close to UI or Bodija but not compulsory.
My range is 250-300k if you can help please reply 🙏

Hello bro, I'm no longer in ibadan. Left 2020 and back to Lagos. I remember there is an agents office just beside the filling station at Oremeji mokola bstop.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BRAND NEW 4 BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED DUPLEX IN AJAH For #19m (Pictures) / UNBEATABLE DEALS IN IBADAN. CALL US FOR INSPECTION AND PAYMENT NOW / Mtn Memcos Yello Estate Allocation For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.