Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,540 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

Mtn Memcos Yello Estate Allocation For Sale - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Mtn Memcos Yello Estate Allocation For Sale (5094 Views)

Lpfo, Srg And Bitumen Nnpc/ppmc Allocation For Sale / Buy A Plot Of Land With Immediate Allocation For Just#600k Outright Payment / F.c.t( Abuja). Availability Of Direct Government Allocation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mtn Memcos Yello Estate Allocation For Sale by kevyngbash(m): 3:07pm On Feb 07, 2010
Hi Nairalanders,

Same poster: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-367827.0.html

I want to dispose of my allocation in the above estate

House Type: 2 Bedroom house in a block of flats

Price: please call

Location: The MTN staff Corporative (MEMCOS) Yello Estate is located somewhere close to Buena Vista Estate. You can access it via the road by the side of Total Filling station, opposite Okoya Thomas Estate, Lekki Epe expressway (after Chevron roundabout).

Title: Letter of Allocation

Any interested person should call me. I can tell you the total cost of the unit, how much paid so far and outstanding.

The sale will ultimately involve MTN MEMCOS issuing another letter of allocation in the new buyer's name.

write cojese at yahoo dot com or call 08099444099/08034315898
Re: Mtn Memcos Yello Estate Allocation For Sale by kevyngbash(m): 8:34am On Feb 10, 2010
this offer is still available
Re: Mtn Memcos Yello Estate Allocation For Sale by kevyngbash(m): 9:17am On Feb 13, 2010
Just a little more info

Initial cost cos t of the 2 B/R was 7m and one was required to pay 20% downpayment ( I paid (N1.4)
added cost of 2.5m for infrastructure(?)
Total should be 9.5M

Outstanding payment due 9.5-1.4=8.1Million (the balance is not expected to be paid once. There is an installmental payment plan spelt out in the offere letter)

What I am selling is my allocation (N1.4 mi + Premium) Premium is negotiable.

The houses are not already built. Construction starts this quarter, according to information I have.
Clearing,access road and gates are already done.

write cojese at yahoo dot com or call 08099444099/08034315898
Re: Mtn Memcos Yello Estate Allocation For Sale by kevyngbash(m): 10:41am On Feb 16, 2010
you can still grab this
Re: Mtn Memcos Yello Estate Allocation For Sale by deetoks: 1:36pm On Feb 16, 2010
Can it be sold to none MTN staff? Can the person still pay monthly? Do uve an idea how much that will be required?
Re: Mtn Memcos Yello Estate Allocation For Sale by kevyngbash(m): 7:19pm On Feb 16, 2010
I worked with MTN before but I bought into the scheme as an outsider.

Yes it can be bought into by outsiders.

I think the payment is quarterly ( I will crosscheck but for sure it should be quarterly or evry 3 months.
Re: Mtn Memcos Yello Estate Allocation For Sale by kevyngbash(m): 4:16pm On Feb 17, 2010
still available
Re: Mtn Memcos Yello Estate Allocation For Sale by fhybar(m): 1:27am On Feb 21, 2010
hi am interested.
since there is an installmental payment plan available, whats the minimum number of years one is expected to pay?

I mean how long can I spread the payment?
Re: Mtn Memcos Yello Estate Allocation For Sale by kevyngbash(m): 12:33am On Feb 27, 2010
Hello Nairalanders,
A correction here. I just found the allocation letter where I dumped it and the below are some of the information u might need.

Description: 2 Bedroom Flat in a block of 6
Use:Residential
Purchase:7 million
Infrastructure: 2million

I have paid 20% of 7Million=1.4 Million ( I am selling this offer for a 600k premium (total cost to transfer offer is N2.0mil)

Payment schedule (as on the allocation paper)
Equity Payment---July 31 2008-----1.4m
2nd installment ----nov 1st-30th 08 ----1.4m
3nd installment ----march1st-31th 09 ----1.4m
4nd installment ----july 1st-31th 09 ----1.4m
5nd installment ----oct 1st-dec 31th 09 ----1.4m

one-off infrastructure levy --anytime before handover--2m

Total payable---9m.

The above targets were missed  (for good reasons) but work is now ongoing.

call 08099444099/08034315898
Re: Mtn Memcos Yello Estate Allocation For Sale by kevyngbash(m): 4:49pm On Mar 05, 2010
Work is already ongoing.
see the details on the previous post.

be part of the Yello Estate and live in a fine neighbourhood.
Re: Mtn Memcos Yello Estate Allocation For Sale by kevyngbash(m): 5:21pm On Mar 05, 2010
Still selling
Re: Mtn Memcos Yello Estate Allocation For Sale by kevyngbash(m): 1:56pm On Mar 19, 2010
Work is ongoing here.
The premium is negotiable.

MTN MEMCOS will issue another allocation letter in the buyer's name
Re: Mtn Memcos Yello Estate Allocation For Sale by kevyngbash(m): 8:46am On Jun 06, 2010
Hello Nairalanders once again,
You still have the chance to key into this mega project.

Check the Guardiannewspaper , Wednesday, June 2nd page 55. It is a MEMCOS advert regarding the Yello estate.

I am asking for a premium of 600k on the N1.4m that I have already paid for a 2 bedrm (block of flats)

Hurry now wink

call 080 99 444 099 or write cojese@yahoo.com
Re: Mtn Memcos Yello Estate Allocation For Sale by Otunba7: 2:26pm On Jun 06, 2010
My representative in Lagos will call you tomorrow for discussion.
Re: Mtn Memcos Yello Estate Allocation For Sale by kevyngbash(m): 2:45pm On Jun 06, 2010
Ok Otunba,

I will expect his call.
Re: Mtn Memcos Yello Estate Allocation For Sale by Amitex(m): 12:07am On Jun 08, 2010
Hi Kelvin,

Please, let send your your contact address to my e-mail emalsoo@hotmail.com. I am interested in this deal but would have to get MEMCO fully involved. I know someone who is also participating in the whole thing.
Re: Mtn Memcos Yello Estate Allocation For Sale by kevyngbash(m): 10:13am On Jun 08, 2010
Hi Amitex,
I am glad at your interest.
MEMCOS is always involved. They will retrieve my Allocation letter and issue another in your name ( Id ont know if there is any cost invloved but that shouldnt be a problem)

I have sent you my office address in Abuja but you seem to know the place so u can check whenever u want. Else, inspection can be arranged.
Re: Mtn Memcos Yello Estate Allocation For Sale by kevyngbash(m): 2:26pm On Jun 08, 2010
Hi Otunba_1
Your rep called me yester and I gave him the cntact of a friend that can arrange site visit.

I live in Abuja and my office is somewhere by Mamacas along Aminu kano crescent in Wuse 2.

If you are chanced we can meet.
Re: Mtn Memcos Yello Estate Allocation For Sale by kevyngbash(m): 2:47pm On Jun 12, 2010
still available
Re: Mtn Memcos Yello Estate Allocation For Sale by kevyngbash(m): 6:07pm On Jul 21, 2010
This offer is still available at a premium
Re: Mtn Memcos Yello Estate Allocation For Sale by kevyngbash(m): 9:29pm On Jul 31, 2010
Still available for a very small premium
080 99 4440 99
Re: Mtn Memcos Yello Estate Allocation For Sale by kevyngbash(m): 8:12pm On Aug 21, 2010
Hi all,
Still available.
Key in quickly before it becomes too late

08099 444 099
Re: Mtn Memcos Yello Estate Allocation For Sale by kevyngbash(m): 6:14pm On Oct 08, 2010
Good new!!!!!!! This is a good time to buy into this estate . do not bite ur finger oooo. act now

The project will kick off next month as MTN MEMCOs already contracted and agreed with the developers (after a well-advertised bidding process). There is also a mortgae arrangement for both MTN staff and 'friends & family ' who are partaking, like me. Everyone is qualified and Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria is involved directly, u still need the PMI though. (6% interest rate)

Again, the cost of the building type is 7m but I have paid N1.4. I am willing to sell my allocation at a premium. Call me to discuss.
Please note that the buildings are not ready yet. Most people call me to arrange inspection of 'the house'. There is no house yet. You have an additional N2m for infrastructure which can be paid at any time before the keys are handed over to you.

So hurry.

Re: Mtn Memcos Yello Estate Allocation For Sale by kevyngbash(m): 10:57am On Oct 09, 2010
you have got the chance to get a mortgage from FMBN.
just a small premium for me
Re: Mtn Memcos Yello Estate Allocation For Sale by kevyngbash(m): 11:21pm On Oct 10, 2010
going. better call before 15th october
Re: Mtn Memcos Yello Estate Allocation For Sale by kevyngbash(m): 10:12pm On Oct 11, 2010
still available
Re: Mtn Memcos Yello Estate Allocation For Sale by Sprumbaba: 10:16am On Oct 13, 2010
Broadeni at gmail.com
Re: Mtn Memcos Yello Estate Allocation For Sale by kevyngbash(m): 10:32am On Oct 13, 2010
Thanks. I have sent you a mail
Re: Mtn Memcos Yello Estate Allocation For Sale by kevyngbash(m): 4:06pm On Feb 02, 2011
This property is still up for grabs.
do not wait till it hit the sky.

I am still 100% willing to sell

Total cost to you for a 2 B/r block of flat allocation =N9.3mil

Paid so far=1.4m
Selling price=1.7m (last price)

You will have a balance of 7.6m to pay MTN co-op society (5.6 installmentally and 2m for infrastructure anytime before the property is handed over)

There could be mortgage arrangements but that is mainly by your effort.

call 08099 444 099
Re: Mtn Memcos Yello Estate Allocation For Sale by Sammiejo: 4:46pm On Feb 02, 2011
Why should one buy into a scheme that has been shifting goal posts since 2008. They have never met any of the milestones set.
Re: Mtn Memcos Yello Estate Allocation For Sale by kevyngbash(m): 5:26pm On Feb 02, 2011
Why should one buy into a scheme that has been shifting goal posts since 2008. They have never met any of the milestones set.

Hi Sammiejo,

Thats what you think and you are entitled to that.
Projects like this face delays but that does not take away its worth and potentials: those 2 are what people are willing to invest in.

For example, I wont think of selling my allocation if I didnt need some money to meet an immediate need. I will rather keep this (maybe this is the way it will go and I will surely be better for it)

Though I understand your point of view.

still available
Re: Mtn Memcos Yello Estate Allocation For Sale by formebyme: 1:38pm On Feb 03, 2011
Immediate need since february 2010 lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is This Ceiling Type Known As And What Can I Change It To? / Adron Homes. For Land In Ibeju-lekki, Shimawa, Atan-ota, Ikorodu, (080944441216) / Medorf Elegant Estate ( Ilorin)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.