Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,711 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

EFCC Prevented Mohammed Abubakar From Siphoning N11.7b Bauchi Fund - Bala - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Prevented Mohammed Abubakar From Siphoning N11.7b Bauchi Fund - Bala (20851 Views)

Mohammed Abubakar, Atiku's Son Who Works In A Pure Water Company / Pilot Mohammed Abubakar, Former Airport Cleaner Begins Flying Operations / Governor Mohammed Abubakar Stoning The Devil During Pilgrimage In Mecca. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

EFCC Prevented Mohammed Abubakar From Siphoning N11.7b Bauchi Fund - Bala by seunmsg(m): 1:19pm On Jun 04, 2019
Kudos to EFCC for acting swiftly. The commission should go further by investigating the tenure of the former governor and prosecute him if necessary. The war to stop corruption must be fought across board irrespective of who is involved.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EFCC Prevented Mohammed Abubakar From Siphoning N11.7b Bauchi Fund - Bala by dukie25: 2:05pm On Jun 04, 2019
But Gandollar is there flexing, what are you doing about him?

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EFCC Prevented Mohammed Abubakar From Siphoning N11.7b Bauchi Fund - Bala by TheTourist: 2:15pm On Jun 04, 2019
Check out these numerous GRAMMATICAL ERRORS.
U CAN DO A BETTER JOB THAN THIS PRESS SECRETARY

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Prevented Mohammed Abubakar From Siphoning N11.7b Bauchi Fund - Bala by simonlee(m): 2:40pm On Jun 04, 2019
TheTourist:
I CAN DO A BETTER JOB THAN THIS PRESS SECRETARY
We're not hiring!

110 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EFCC Prevented Mohammed Abubakar From Siphoning N11.7b Bauchi Fund - Bala by XTHRONE(m): 2:40pm On Jun 04, 2019
Wow
Re: EFCC Prevented Mohammed Abubakar From Siphoning N11.7b Bauchi Fund - Bala by kenny714433(m): 2:40pm On Jun 04, 2019

Why the lie? When I did the job?

On the 19th floor of Ikoyi Tower where I got a tip off that billions of dollars were to leave the shores of the country, I mobilized my agents and waited for the right time slay our enemies.
Silently, we brought all of them down except the most dreaded, TheFacelessMan.
He was the governor's PA and secret assassin.

In the busy street of lagos, on his way to the port I saw him with the briefcase containing the diamond worth the billions. I waited for the right time to hit without being caught.
In an attempt to flee the country unseen, he displaced the corpse of the US ambassador Which was waiting deportataion in an expensive casket and made smuggled himself into the casket with his briefcase of diamonds.

From my hiding, I quickly exchanged the casket on a nearby ambulance with the Ambassador's and lughed so hard seeing the wrong corpse moving to Belek Cemetery.
The priest started dust to dust and when the idiot felt himself lowered into the grave, he quickly sprang up and everyone fled.
I buried my silver bullet down his skull and saw to his burial while I took the jewel back to EFCC
The sad memoirs of TheFacelessMan

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Prevented Mohammed Abubakar From Siphoning N11.7b Bauchi Fund - Bala by Tomide007: 2:42pm On Jun 04, 2019
Good job
Re: EFCC Prevented Mohammed Abubakar From Siphoning N11.7b Bauchi Fund - Bala by DesChyko: 2:42pm On Jun 04, 2019
simonlee:

We're not hiring!

People are just so much savage anyhow in this country undecided undecided

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Prevented Mohammed Abubakar From Siphoning N11.7b Bauchi Fund - Bala by Kennyfancy(m): 2:43pm On Jun 04, 2019
Space
Re: EFCC Prevented Mohammed Abubakar From Siphoning N11.7b Bauchi Fund - Bala by Frankiss44(m): 2:43pm On Jun 04, 2019
TheTourist:

And where has your grammar taken you to?

Even Seun hasn't even considered your application as a MOD

9 Likes

Re: EFCC Prevented Mohammed Abubakar From Siphoning N11.7b Bauchi Fund - Bala by Buharimustgo: 2:43pm On Jun 04, 2019
Ok
Re: EFCC Prevented Mohammed Abubakar From Siphoning N11.7b Bauchi Fund - Bala by olorunthobby(f): 2:46pm On Jun 04, 2019
After all the whole millions and billions wey EFCC don collect abeg which accounts all the money dey enter!??Wetin dem dey use all those money dey do ??
We go just dey hear sey dem see billions and millions for person! After the news! nothing nothing again! Abeg! Make we need to probe all these EFCC pipu too jare

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Prevented Mohammed Abubakar From Siphoning N11.7b Bauchi Fund - Bala by drskyfly007(m): 2:47pm On Jun 04, 2019
TheTourist:
That was really a bad job from the chief press secretary of a Governor!!!Geez!!!

"Drown" instead of "Drawn".

Smh

9 Likes

Re: EFCC Prevented Mohammed Abubakar From Siphoning N11.7b Bauchi Fund - Bala by MICHEALADEX(m): 2:47pm On Jun 04, 2019
Congratulations to the looser and the winner
Re: EFCC Prevented Mohammed Abubakar From Siphoning N11.7b Bauchi Fund - Bala by Houseofglam7(f): 2:47pm On Jun 04, 2019
Greed and more greed
Re: EFCC Prevented Mohammed Abubakar From Siphoning N11.7b Bauchi Fund - Bala by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jun 04, 2019
Saltybear:
3 2 1

Here they come !!

Bet9ja, sex styles, work from home and tribal bigots

Wait for it .

angry

The bet9ja lunatic beat me to it , is is above me already

angry

Really sad.

Someone was suggesting elsewhere that Seun should use mobile phone based verificaiton for membership registration....hopefully that might work.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Prevented Mohammed Abubakar From Siphoning N11.7b Bauchi Fund - Bala by legba1(m): 2:49pm On Jun 04, 2019
Boys are just angry anyhow...from the over-sabis to the savages......abeg make una take chil pil oo
Re: EFCC Prevented Mohammed Abubakar From Siphoning N11.7b Bauchi Fund - Bala by BuddhaPalm(m): 2:50pm On Jun 04, 2019
His attention has been drowned indeed.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Prevented Mohammed Abubakar From Siphoning N11.7b Bauchi Fund - Bala by Dharnchuks(m): 2:57pm On Jun 04, 2019
Who would have ever thought EFCC gist will one day take the exalted position of snake threads on Nairaland grin
La la la la.., we hail thee grin grin grin
Re: EFCC Prevented Mohammed Abubakar From Siphoning N11.7b Bauchi Fund - Bala by TheTourist: 2:59pm On Jun 04, 2019
Frankiss44:

And where has your grammar taken you to?

Even Seun hasn't even considered your application as a MOD

Of all things to apply for na MOD grin grin grin #smallminds
Re: EFCC Prevented Mohammed Abubakar From Siphoning N11.7b Bauchi Fund - Bala by baby124: 2:59pm On Jun 04, 2019
Guineas or Guinness cheesy
Re: EFCC Prevented Mohammed Abubakar From Siphoning N11.7b Bauchi Fund - Bala by Beulah77: 3:00pm On Jun 04, 2019
TheTourist:

Sorry for you because despite the fact that you are doing better you are still jobless, Bros hide ya face in shame
Re: EFCC Prevented Mohammed Abubakar From Siphoning N11.7b Bauchi Fund - Bala by austinbruno: 3:02pm On Jun 04, 2019
hehheheheh See that EFFC Just Did to Atiku's Lawyer
Re: EFCC Prevented Mohammed Abubakar From Siphoning N11.7b Bauchi Fund - Bala by TheTourist: 3:03pm On Jun 04, 2019
Beulah77:

Sorry for you because despite the fact that you are doing better you are still jobless, Bros hide ya face in shame

My point of view is mine alone. Your point of view belongs to you too. Thanks for coming to my mentions. You're duly noted. Now get lost grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: EFCC Prevented Mohammed Abubakar From Siphoning N11.7b Bauchi Fund - Bala by Stalwert: 3:08pm On Jun 04, 2019
But EFCC is only for opposition according to wailing idiots. It is clear that corruption will receive heavy beating.
Re: EFCC Prevented Mohammed Abubakar From Siphoning N11.7b Bauchi Fund - Bala by SarkinYarki: 3:08pm On Jun 04, 2019
Just look at how an official letter is riddled with blunders
Re: EFCC Prevented Mohammed Abubakar From Siphoning N11.7b Bauchi Fund - Bala by Donchukz(m): 3:14pm On Jun 04, 2019
drskyfly007:
That was really a bad job from the chief press secretary of a Governor!!!Geez!!!

"Drown" instead of "Drawn".

Smh

U no dey hear! We don't intend to hire any press secretary,ok

1 Like

Re: EFCC Prevented Mohammed Abubakar From Siphoning N11.7b Bauchi Fund - Bala by Lamasta(m): 3:19pm On Jun 04, 2019
Timely intervention of EFCC good to go

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC House Of Assembly Candidates To South-East Leaders: ‘You Betrayed Our Trust’ / Seyi Makinde: Nigeria Needs Security, Restructuring, Not Yoruba Presidency / Abdulmumin Jibrin: Ganduje Wades Into Kiru/Bebeji Contest Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.