Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Linda Ikeji Featured On Forbes Africa Magazine (photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Featured On Forbes Africa Magazine (photo) (27644 Views)

Mike And Wife, Perri Edwards Cover Genevieve Magazine (Photo) / Davido Covers Native Magazine (photo) / Yul Edochie, Anambra Governorship Candidates Cover Ndigbo Times Magazine (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Featured On Forbes Africa Magazine (photo) by goat22: 4:00pm On Jun 04, 2019
Is beans brown?
Re: Linda Ikeji Featured On Forbes Africa Magazine (photo) by chibaby1985(f): 4:00pm On Jun 04, 2019
Re: Linda Ikeji Featured On Forbes Africa Magazine (photo) by kernel01: 4:01pm On Jun 04, 2019
1StopRudeness:

Forbes that their head is not correct......in a sane country....Linda ikeji would have picked up by the FIRS and EFCC for alleged money laundering.....out of no where she just posted a property of 1billion online and started buying all sorts of huge cars after, claiming blogging..
When did she turnover funds and bought such??...investigations into such are easy, authorities just don't care to their job....that's why people do rituals everyday

If illiteracy and bitterness can allow you learn, simply use www.worthofweb.com to know the billions her site is worth.

Secondly, check the cost of advert on her site and stop venting your frustration on others.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Featured On Forbes Africa Magazine (photo) by meobizy(f): 4:02pm On Jun 04, 2019
I will read that article later and post a sensible comment.
When one goes through posts here it's easy to see a lot of Nigerians are literate only in writing but not reading and assimilating content.

Edit: In 2019 people are still mentioning Linda Ikeji Social?
That shit packed up nearly a year ago.
I remember Nairalanders and Bet9ja scammers jumping there only to get disappointed.
Her Linda Ikeji Media is what we’re still waiting on but it seems that too is not bringing hope.

I rarely visit her site nowadays and the comments show her former fans are moving on.
Na that BellaNaija woman I laugh pass: when she was hot stuff she always deleted comments, now it seems nobody even posts opinions there anymore.

Also, she looks like an aging LovePeddler in the picture.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Featured On Forbes Africa Magazine (photo) by kernel01: 4:03pm On Jun 04, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

But is it only by advert to make that kind of money she has? How many people even read blogs? I only visited her blog once or twice in my life before.

I'm just confused about the whole blogging thing works

Check the highest blog in Nigeria. If you don't know why not ask.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Featured On Forbes Africa Magazine (photo) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 04, 2019
Gratefulheart01:
But how can a blogger be raking in millions daily? Something is not always clear about Linda's kind of blogging.

Heard of sponsored ads?

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Featured On Forbes Africa Magazine (photo) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 04, 2019
Aiyk2333:

That house, she made the money by campaigning massively on her platform for GEJ. efcc should go her, is she working for govt? is she into yahoo? abi she deh steal? even if na Bleep, efcc deh find runz girls too?? use ur head and think, using ur anus does more harm than good. it takes hundreds of thousands for u to get ur services or products advertised on her blog, plus she has a media house. what else do u want

It's not really ur fault....I'll let ur insult slide cos people like u just speak without without proper information...people like u just see smoke screen business and assume automatic justification for luxury.....
..this woman has been looked into ..she ddnt do the turnover to acquire all she's claiming she has....like I said in saner countries...she would have been picked up on money laundering charges.....
That's why politicians getaway with everything cos everyone assume once u are a politician, whateva u buy is justified....Dino malaye has got 9 vehicles with least price of 80million....and it's alright...his salary and smoke screen business combined doesn't have the turnover to acquire all he has...that's corruption and money laundering but nobody cares...we hail them when they pass by as successful
Re: Linda Ikeji Featured On Forbes Africa Magazine (photo) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 04, 2019
kernel01:

If illiteracy and bitterness can allow you learn, simply use www.worthofweb.com to know the billions her site is worth.

Secondly, check the cost of advert on her site and stop venting your frustration on others.

Frustration, illiteracy, bitterness..?? I'll let u run ur mouth peacefully....lack of information is worrying u
Re: Linda Ikeji Featured On Forbes Africa Magazine (photo) by Opportuneke(m): 4:15pm On Jun 04, 2019
Bgorgeous:
Bad belle

haaaaaa

Re: Linda Ikeji Featured On Forbes Africa Magazine (photo) by kernel01: 4:18pm On Jun 04, 2019
1StopRudeness:

Frustration, illiteracy, bitterness..?? I'll let u run ur mouth peacefully....lack of information is worrying u

You don't know, instead you to kindly ask, you're asking EFCC to arrest her, since you aren't sure as to how she makes her money.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Featured On Forbes Africa Magazine (photo) by Bluntemperor: 4:18pm On Jun 04, 2019
Fake news everywhere.how can a celibacy practitioner suddenly has a baby?.PaPa must hear this.So Forbes be careful yourself O.make you no let Bloggers deceive you.For the rest of Ladies Pls shine your eyes O.
Re: Linda Ikeji Featured On Forbes Africa Magazine (photo) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 04, 2019
kernel01:

Check the highest blog in Nigeria. If you don't know why not ask.

Yea, asking... that's exactly what i'm doing. You can tell me more. Thanks
Re: Linda Ikeji Featured On Forbes Africa Magazine (photo) by kernel01: 4:26pm On Jun 04, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

Yea, asking... that's exactly what i'm doing. You can tell me more. Thanks

She makes hell of money from Google adsence, she enjoyes over a million unique visitors everyday on her site.

Same way, she make millions on advert on daily, as well as political editorials.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Featured On Forbes Africa Magazine (photo) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jun 04, 2019
kernel01:

You don't know, instead you to kindly ask, you're asking EFCC to arrest her, since you aren't sure as to how she makes her money.

See ......even if a person has 1million chains of businesses.......the cash flow has to run through a financial house...money like that isn't kept at home....concerned people have looked into her financials, u can't hide ur financial report from ur bank....we have less than 24banks in Nigeria.....I'm telling u she doesn't have the turnover to acquire the banana island property when she suddenly claimed she bought it....
When ur cashflow isn't clear in black and white ....it's called money laundering....but that's the life of all our politicians...nobody wants to torchlight someone for what they are guilty of....I don't want to argue ..all u people see is smoke screen business.....that's the same thing toke makinwa too is saying now...but no wahala, na naija we dey...
Re: Linda Ikeji Featured On Forbes Africa Magazine (photo) by Olulinks(m): 4:36pm On Jun 04, 2019
Could you please tell me? I'll like to know. Thank you.
SoNature:
I love the title!

Digital marketers should know why!
Re: Linda Ikeji Featured On Forbes Africa Magazine (photo) by Neddstark: 4:38pm On Jun 04, 2019
Gratefulheart01:
But how can a blogger be raking in millions daily? Something is not always clear about Linda's kind of blogging.

She hikes th price for advertising on her blog

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Featured On Forbes Africa Magazine (photo) by DonXavi(m): 4:38pm On Jun 04, 2019
Good luck to Linda.. Everything big starts little
Re: Linda Ikeji Featured On Forbes Africa Magazine (photo) by Daddyhyeni(m): 4:39pm On Jun 04, 2019
Newguyhere:
who did she f**k this time to land on forbs undecided undecided undecided
NO HARD FEELINGS, ITS YOUR DAD .
Re: Linda Ikeji Featured On Forbes Africa Magazine (photo) by kernel01: 4:42pm On Jun 04, 2019
1StopRudeness:

See ......even if a person has 1million chains of businesses.......the cash flow has to run through a financial house...money like that isn't kept at home....concerned people have looked into her financials, u can't hide ur financial report from ur bank....we have less than 24banks in Nigeria.....I'm telling u she doesn't have the turnover to acquire the banana island property when she suddenly claimed she bought it....
When ur cashflow isn't clear in black and white ....it's called money laundering....but that's the life of all our politicians...nobody wants to torchlight someone for what they are guilty of....I don't want to argue ..all u people see is smoke screen business.....that's the same thing toke makinwa too is saying now...but no wahala, na naija we dey...

As at 2012 her blog was worth $1.2 billion dollars. I remember at some point, there was this company that wanted to buy her site for over $2 million then... But she declined.

Today, she's worth over $40 dollars.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Featured On Forbes Africa Magazine (photo) by Olatunji1929: 4:53pm On Jun 04, 2019
kernel01:

As at 2012 her blog was worth $1.2 billion dollars. I remember at some point, there was this company that wanted to buy her site for over $2 million then... But she declined.

Today, she's worth over $40 dollars.
why are you so confused like this $1.2b and $2m later your said $40 which one are we going to believe now

Re: Linda Ikeji Featured On Forbes Africa Magazine (photo) by kernel01: 5:00pm On Jun 04, 2019
Olatunji1929:
why are you so confused like this $1.2b and $2m later your said $40 which one are we going to believe now

Hahaha hah... I said, as at 2012, she was worth $1.2, I wasn't long, some investors wanted to buy her site at the tune of $2 million, she declined.

Today, she her wealth is worth $40 million, you can check it.
Re: Linda Ikeji Featured On Forbes Africa Magazine (photo) by Aiyk2333: 5:26pm On Jun 04, 2019
1StopRudeness:

It's not really ur fault....I'll let ur insult slide cos people like u just speak without without proper information...people like u just see smoke screen business and assume automatic justification for luxury.....
..this woman has been looked into ..she ddnt do the turnover to acquire all she's claiming she has....like I said in saner countries...she would have been picked up on money laundering charges.....
That's why politicians getaway with everything cos everyone assume once u are a politician, whateva u buy is justified....Dino malaye has got 9 vehicles with least price of 80million....and it's alright...his salary and smoke screen business combined doesn't have the turnover to acquire all he has...that's corruption and money laundering but nobody cares...we hail them when they pass by as successful
I wonder how u pass exams.. is Linda a public office holder!? go check online and see how much in billions her blog is worth.. do u know what it takes to own a media house!?? what kind of illiterate are you?? babe be blogging for almost 20yrs and ur still asking the source of her wealth!?? daftness at its peak. you'd like to also ask how Dangote makes his money too

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Featured On Forbes Africa Magazine (photo) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 04, 2019
kernel01:

She makes hell of money from Google adsence, she enjoyes over a million unique visitors everyday on her site.

Same way, she make millions on advert on daily, as well as political editorials.

Thanks for sharing.
Re: Linda Ikeji Featured On Forbes Africa Magazine (photo) by winkmart: 5:29pm On Jun 04, 2019
Re: Linda Ikeji Featured On Forbes Africa Magazine (photo) by Ambi25: 5:41pm On Jun 04, 2019
We will get there soon
Re: Linda Ikeji Featured On Forbes Africa Magazine (photo) by ObinnaObinna(m): 6:26pm On Jun 04, 2019
*Forbes
Re: Linda Ikeji Featured On Forbes Africa Magazine (photo) by jaxxy(m): 6:32pm On Jun 04, 2019
Linda is naturally creative
Re: Linda Ikeji Featured On Forbes Africa Magazine (photo) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jun 04, 2019
1StopRudeness:

Forbes that their head is not correct......in a sane country....Linda ikeji would have picked up by the FIRS and EFCC for alleged money laundering.....out of no where she just posted a property of 1billion online and started buying all sorts of huge cars after, claiming blogging..
When did she turnover funds and bought such??...investigations into such are easy, authorities just don't care to their job....that's why people do rituals everyday

It's your head that is not correct. You don't have sense at all

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Featured On Forbes Africa Magazine (photo) by AngelHoly(m): 9:05pm On Jun 04, 2019
meobizy:

She's doing men a favour by covering her modesty.
Have you ever fought against your instincts when seeing a woman wearing a mini-skirt open her legs wide?
It is a situation I will not wish upon an enemy.

So crazy
Re: Linda Ikeji Featured On Forbes Africa Magazine (photo) by 9jaRealist: 11:16pm On Jun 04, 2019
Newguyhere:
who did she f**k this time to land on forbs undecided undecided undecided

Certainly not someone who cannot even properly spell ‘Forbes’... grin
Anyway, Nigerian misogynists never fail to show up at the mention of a successful female. SMH
>

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Empress Njamah Goes Shopping In Abuja (Photos) / Rihanna Reaches Out To 17-Year-Old Nigerian Hawker, Salle After Viral Video / Seun Kuti Recounts Fela And Abiola's Encounter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.