Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,194 members, 7,953,698 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:50 PM

Linda Ikeji Featured On Forbes Africa Magazine (photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Featured On Forbes Africa Magazine (photo) (27790 Views)

Mike And Wife, Perri Edwards Cover Genevieve Magazine (Photo) / Davido Covers Native Magazine (photo) / Yul Edochie, Anambra Governorship Candidates Cover Ndigbo Times Magazine (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Featured On Forbes Africa Magazine (photo) by candygist: 11:29pm On Jun 04, 2019
Newguyhere:
who did she f**k this time to land on forbs undecided undecided undecided

She's not like the ladies in your family.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Featured On Forbes Africa Magazine (photo) by goaldynboy: 3:37am On Jun 05, 2019
1StopRudeness:

Forbes that their head is not correct......in a sane country....Linda ikeji would have picked up by the FIRS and EFCC for alleged money laundering.....out of no where she just posted a property of 1billion online and started buying all sorts of huge cars after, claiming blogging..
When did she turnover funds and bought such??...investigations into such are easy, authorities just don't care to their job....that's why people do rituals everyday

For years, i have always seen top brands such as pepsi, glo, airtel, mtn, dstv, etc advertise in linda's blog!

But bad belle and wickedness will not allow loafers like you understand that advertising is money!
Re: Linda Ikeji Featured On Forbes Africa Magazine (photo) by trapQ: 4:13am On Jun 05, 2019
Perez Hilton is a US based blogger that is richer than most American celebs. Google him and cure your ignorance.
Gratefulheart01:
But how can a blogger be raking in millions daily? Something is not always clear about Linda's kind of blogging.
Re: Linda Ikeji Featured On Forbes Africa Magazine (photo) by trapQ: 4:17am On Jun 05, 2019
When her blog was valued at over $2m more than 7 years ago where were you?
1StopRudeness:

Forbes that their head is not correct......in a sane country....Linda ikeji would have picked up by the FIRS and EFCC for alleged money laundering.....out of no where she just posted a property of 1billion online and started buying all sorts of huge cars after, claiming blogging..
When did she turnover funds and bought such??...investigations into such are easy, authorities just don't care to their job....that's why people do rituals everyday

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Featured On Forbes Africa Magazine (photo) by trapQ: 4:19am On Jun 05, 2019
In other to learn you must humble yourself. Perez Hilton used to be worth over $40m and he was just a blogger.
Anything you don't know is bigger than you.
Gratefulheart01:

But is it only by advert to make that kind of money she has? How many people even read blogs? I only visited her blog once or twice in my life before.

I'm just confused about the whole blogging thing works
Re: Linda Ikeji Featured On Forbes Africa Magazine (photo) by trapQ: 4:21am On Jun 05, 2019
Linda hustle is there for the world but believe in a fantasy if it makes you sleep.
StarUp:
That was how Regina Daniels almost made hustlers believe that she was making her money via Nollywood until we saw the guy behind her expensive lifestyle... Linda's guy has decided to remain anonymous... Whoever he is, I hail him... Congrats to Linda though.
Re: Linda Ikeji Featured On Forbes Africa Magazine (photo) by SoNature(m): 6:01am On Jun 05, 2019
plaetton:

Bad belle. undecided
Sour grapes.

If your hand is unable to reach the grapes, you tag them as sour.

Lovely line
Re: Linda Ikeji Featured On Forbes Africa Magazine (photo) by Nobody: 7:40am On Jun 05, 2019
trapQ:
In other to learn you must humble yourself. Perez Hilton used to be worth over $40m and he was just a blogger.
Anything you don't know is bigger than you.

You people should know how to read and understand what one wrote.

I don't know, that is why i'm asking.
Re: Linda Ikeji Featured On Forbes Africa Magazine (photo) by Nobody: 7:42am On Jun 05, 2019
trapQ:
Perez Hilton is a US based blogger that is richer than most American celebs. Google him and cure your ignorance.

You're the ignorant one, because the simple thing i wrote, you find it hard to understand.

You people don't know how to read, you misquote somehow and start insulting someone anyhow.
Re: Linda Ikeji Featured On Forbes Africa Magazine (photo) by trapQ: 10:40am On Jun 05, 2019
Shut up and get lost.
Gratefulheart01:

You're the ignorant one, because the simple thing i wrote, you find it hard to understand.

You people don't know how to read, you misquote somehow and start insulting someone anyhow.
Re: Linda Ikeji Featured On Forbes Africa Magazine (photo) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 05, 2019
trapQ:
Shut up and get lost.

Now, i see you're just an abusive kid.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Falz Releases "27" Album To Celebrate His 27th Birthday Today / Onyii Alex Reacts To Oge Okoye Visiting 'Resurrection' Pastor Lukau / Mark Angel Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.