Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Traditionalists Lay Curses On People Insulting Oba Of Benin On Social Media(pics - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Traditionalists Lay Curses On People Insulting Oba Of Benin On Social Media(pics (34223 Views)

Asaba Traditionalists Curse Those Sending Money From Abroad To Fuel Cult War / 'Ososomaye' Juju Used By The Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, To Revoke Curses (Photos / Olubadan Palace Shooting;Traditionalists,Ibadan War Lords Families Visit Ajimobi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traditionalists Lay Curses On People Insulting Oba Of Benin On Social Media(pics by josh18(m): 4:36pm On Jun 04, 2019
people don dea fear...............

1 Like

Re: Traditionalists Lay Curses On People Insulting Oba Of Benin On Social Media(pics by soberdrunk(m): 4:36pm On Jun 04, 2019
grin
Re: Traditionalists Lay Curses On People Insulting Oba Of Benin On Social Media(pics by inspire700(m): 4:36pm On Jun 04, 2019
It will be a bad choice to insult the Oba though. There was a celebrity who suffered such bad omen though in time past after making a bad choice. Read about him HERE
Re: Traditionalists Lay Curses On People Insulting Oba Of Benin On Social Media(pics by Boyooosa(m): 4:36pm On Jun 04, 2019
Those that read the insults nko shocked
Are they safe cool
Re: Traditionalists Lay Curses On People Insulting Oba Of Benin On Social Media(pics by Quality20(m): 4:37pm On Jun 04, 2019
ooh
Re: Traditionalists Lay Curses On People Insulting Oba Of Benin On Social Media(pics by BrokenCock: 4:37pm On Jun 04, 2019
These useless people that can't curse Nigeria to move forward. Who dem epp

2 Likes

Re: Traditionalists Lay Curses On People Insulting Oba Of Benin On Social Media(pics by chukwuibuipob: 4:38pm On Jun 04, 2019
sadwaste of time.Dem go tire oo..So,the Obj dey insulted anyhow nor get traditionalist abi?.Oro lasan.The Alfas,Pastors,babalawo we insult nkoh

1 Like

Re: Traditionalists Lay Curses On People Insulting Oba Of Benin On Social Media(pics by SmellingAnus(m): 4:40pm On Jun 04, 2019
DuBLINGreenb:
Mogbe!!!! I no dey fear but I no follow
Lol... Why you dey fear...
Re: Traditionalists Lay Curses On People Insulting Oba Of Benin On Social Media(pics by AngelicBeing: 4:40pm On Jun 04, 2019
grin
Re: Traditionalists Lay Curses On People Insulting Oba Of Benin On Social Media(pics by myresearch: 4:43pm On Jun 04, 2019
Haha
Re: Traditionalists Lay Curses On People Insulting Oba Of Benin On Social Media(pics by darkelf: 4:44pm On Jun 04, 2019
sirusX:
Did I just see a traditionalist wearing glasses shocked

Thought he had the power to fix his eyesight

Very funny indeed

The backwardness and foolishness of Africans

3 Likes

Re: Traditionalists Lay Curses On People Insulting Oba Of Benin On Social Media(pics by MAXIMAL123(m): 4:44pm On Jun 04, 2019
grin
Re: Traditionalists Lay Curses On People Insulting Oba Of Benin On Social Media(pics by Mathewa(m): 4:45pm On Jun 04, 2019
KingAzubuike:
There is nothing like juju. Stop deceiving yourselves.
cum mk i knack u juju u go know sey juju dey

1 Like

Re: Traditionalists Lay Curses On People Insulting Oba Of Benin On Social Media(pics by somehow: 4:45pm On Jun 04, 2019
Backwardness you call it shey?
darkelf:

Very funny indeed

The backwardness and foolishness of Africans
Re: Traditionalists Lay Curses On People Insulting Oba Of Benin On Social Media(pics by Mutemenot(m): 4:46pm On Jun 04, 2019
The one wearing glasses never cure him self na to curse people he want

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traditionalists Lay Curses On People Insulting Oba Of Benin On Social Media(pics by JasonScoolari: 4:46pm On Jun 04, 2019
freemanbubble:

This our oba doesn't tolerate nonsense

One thing i love him for was his ability to stop community development association established by some youths in Benin

Mehhnnnnn. That association ehnnnn be don turn some community chairmen to billionaires. Youth nor dey green go work again
Na for them and chairmen to dey extort money from land owners when want build house
Although the thing affected us because my uncle was a chairman in one community and we were riding cars but i love the decision of the oba
Nigeria must be great again. And we all must do away with our greediness for it to work
In that aspect of blocking the channels for "Deve" boys to extort land owners, I applaud him for that, but he's too quick to take rash decisions.

2 Likes

Re: Traditionalists Lay Curses On People Insulting Oba Of Benin On Social Media(pics by WeighWordSon(m): 4:48pm On Jun 04, 2019
21st Century traditionalists be posing for pictures.
The gods must be crazy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traditionalists Lay Curses On People Insulting Oba Of Benin On Social Media(pics by Seetto: 4:49pm On Jun 04, 2019
Una wey sabi open mouth and cause anything on social media...

Benin is here for you...

1 Like

Re: Traditionalists Lay Curses On People Insulting Oba Of Benin On Social Media(pics by freemanbubble: 4:50pm On Jun 04, 2019
JasonScoolari:
In that aspect of blocking the channels for "Deve" boys to extort land owners, I applaud him for that, but he's too quick to take rash decisions.
Rash decision?

Even these curses that this people are laying on those insulting the oba was not authorised by the oba
Some native doctors do it on their own
Not that the oba say they should do it

1 Like

Re: Traditionalists Lay Curses On People Insulting Oba Of Benin On Social Media(pics by BlueAir: 4:51pm On Jun 04, 2019
Some things scares me than a gun pointed at me embarassed..
Re: Traditionalists Lay Curses On People Insulting Oba Of Benin On Social Media(pics by udemzyudex(m): 4:52pm On Jun 04, 2019
Funny.
Re: Traditionalists Lay Curses On People Insulting Oba Of Benin On Social Media(pics by JasonScoolari: 4:52pm On Jun 04, 2019
freemanbubble:

Rash decision?

Even these curses that this people are laying on those insulting the oba was not authorised by the oba
Some native doctors do it on their own
Not that the oba say they should do it
Oba is the spiritual head of all native doctors and I know they got the nod from Oba Ewuare II.

1 Like

Re: Traditionalists Lay Curses On People Insulting Oba Of Benin On Social Media(pics by martineverest(m): 4:53pm On Jun 04, 2019
RichBoy247:
The traditionalists and the Oba are all mad.
I pity u and Ur generation

2 Likes

Re: Traditionalists Lay Curses On People Insulting Oba Of Benin On Social Media(pics by emelda86(f): 4:53pm On Jun 04, 2019
I have said it before and I'm still saying it, any benin man u see have /has deity at the back of his house whether pastor or any other religious person.....

This one na live...igbos dey learn for where benin people dey....

1 Like

Re: Traditionalists Lay Curses On People Insulting Oba Of Benin On Social Media(pics by freemanbubble: 4:54pm On Jun 04, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Oba is the spiritual head of all native doctors and I know they got the nod from Oba Ewuare II.

Nope
Not all the time dey get the nod from oba
They can decide to do it on their own
Re: Traditionalists Lay Curses On People Insulting Oba Of Benin On Social Media(pics by OgogoroFreak(m): 4:56pm On Jun 04, 2019
Oba of Benin is crazy. He is a big thief and a closet pedophile that should be on the run. angry
Re: Traditionalists Lay Curses On People Insulting Oba Of Benin On Social Media(pics by TLION(m): 4:59pm On Jun 04, 2019
Where Is Daddy freeze grin cheesy
He should come and speak grammar na. See as everybody dey respect their self for this thread if na pastor matter now � � them go carry am put for head ��� lmao

4 Likes

Re: Traditionalists Lay Curses On People Insulting Oba Of Benin On Social Media(pics by Trexnemesis(m): 5:02pm On Jun 04, 2019
chukwugoziegi:
What kind of Curse wants to catch the Oba of Benin sef? That king Carry more than 2 Terabyte of jazz for head.
I just pity those people Insulting the king on Social Media.

Which juju be dat?Juju wey no fit save oba Ovonramwe Nogbaisi from oyinbo arrest and handcuffs. Yeye people

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traditionalists Lay Curses On People Insulting Oba Of Benin On Social Media(pics by Atigba: 5:03pm On Jun 04, 2019
Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Traditionalists Lay Curses On People Insulting Oba Of Benin On Social Media(pics by JasonScoolari: 5:03pm On Jun 04, 2019
freemanbubble:

Nope
Not all the time dey get the nod from oba
They can decide to do it on their own
Well, I am just a next door neighbour (Delta) who might not know everything that happens within.

Oba ghà Tòr Kpe È.... Isè!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Funny Things Only Nigerians Do / Olu Of Warri Visits The Ooni Of Ife (photos) / Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.