Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,665 members, 7,959,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 09:16 AM

Can I Verify Adsense With A Different Name From Payee Name - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Can I Verify Adsense With A Different Name From Payee Name (729 Views)

Help To Verify Adsense Account / How Do I Verify My Google Adsense Account? / How Do I Verify My Nigerian Google Ads? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can I Verify Adsense With A Different Name From Payee Name by skultrick(m): 2:49pm On Jun 04, 2019
Hello Nairalanders,

Currently I have temporary National ID and Temporary Voter's card, and as such i cant verify my Adsense account with these IDs.

Someone said i should use someone's else ID, then add payment info later where i'd like to receive earnings.

I just want to be sure, can I actually do this, and will Google approve this account.

Has anyone done these before and it worked.

Please, senior webmasters in the house, I need your candid advice.
Re: Can I Verify Adsense With A Different Name From Payee Name by PrinceOgun: 2:53pm On Jun 04, 2019
Yes you can if you change the name on the account to that of the ID
Re: Can I Verify Adsense With A Different Name From Payee Name by skultrick(m): 11:39pm On Jun 04, 2019
PrinceOgun:
Yes you can if you change the name on the account to that of the ID

Alright, thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Create Paypal Account In Nigeria To Send And Receive Payments Free / Verified US, UK And Nigerian Adsense Available / Download The PDF Of Any Book Online For FREE (2019)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.