Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Help To Verify Adsense Account - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help To Verify Adsense Account (838 Views)

How To Verify Adsense Address Without Pin Very Fast / Verify Adsense Non-hosted Account + Domain Name For Sale At The Cheapest Price / Can I Verify Adsense With A Different Name From Payee Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help To Verify Adsense Account by Bigga5(m): 5:38am On May 15, 2020
Please guys, I need your help!

Does Google still verify adsense acc??
I've been requesting for pin for 3 months now but I haven't received any yet.

I have one more shot to go and the option to 'request for pin' is available now.

After this fourth and last one, is there any other option to verify the account?
What do you think I should do?

Note: Id submitted is Voters card
Re: Help To Verify Adsense Account by Mazda231: 12:17pm On May 15, 2020
Bigga5:
Please guys, I need your help!

Does Google still verify adsense acc??
I've been requesting for pin for 3 months now but I haven't received any yet.

I have one more shot to go and the option to 'request for pin' is available now.

After this fourth and last one, is there any other option to verify the account?
What do you think I should do?

Note: Id submitted is Voters card
you can sell the account to me if there is no other hope to verify it. If you are interested check my signature to contact me via WhatsAp
Re: Help To Verify Adsense Account by Bigga5(m): 12:25pm On May 15, 2020
Mazda231:
you can sell the account to me if there is no other hope to verify it. If you are interested check my signature to contact me via WhatsAp

Thanks for your concern.
But sorry, I don't want to sell it!
Re: Help To Verify Adsense Account by erickjany: 3:14am On May 16, 2020
I came to realize that I have been missing a lot. Since Google Adsense continues to reject my verification ID driving license after many attempts which resulted in my money is stacked with them.
I decided to make a research for other Ads Publishers. That is when I discovered Adcash Ad. Really Adcash Ad is the bomb, I regret not knowing them for long but never the less it's never late. Why I am saying this is because of there services and earning is fantastic. I have been making a tremendous a reasonable amount of money from them without stress, unlike Google Adsense.
I am advertising my folks here don't hatch your eggs in one basket Google Adsense is not the only Ads publishers, try others and reap the benefits. In fact, Google Adsense has been frustrating many Adsense users with their overzealous policies.
Visit the Adcash Ad website to register here: https://adcash.myadcash.com/register?prmid=6E6KAM15QL
Re: Help To Verify Adsense Account by Sheriman(m): 7:18am On May 16, 2020
erickjany:
I came to realize that I have been missing a lot. Since Google Adsense continues to reject my verification ID driving license after many attempts which resulted in my money is stacked with them.
I decided to make a research for other Ads Publishers. That is when I discovered Adcash Ad. Really Adcash Ad is the bomb, I regret not knowing them for long but never the less it's never late. Why I am saying this is because of there services and earning is fantastic. I have been making a tremendous a reasonable amount of money from them without stress, unlike Google Adsense.
I am advertising my folks here don't hatch your eggs in one basket Google Adsense is not the only Ads publishers, try others and reap the benefits. In fact, Google Adsense has been frustrating many Adsense users with their overzealous policies.
Visit the Adcash Ad website to register here: https://adcash.myadcash.com/register?prmid=6E6KAM15QL
I told you people about this new oil well.. Adcash no Struggle Hustle and Bustle Trouble like Google AdSense..
Re: Help To Verify Adsense Account by Veiniously: 8:28am On May 16, 2020
Sheriman:

I told you people about this new oil well.. Adcash no Struggle Hustle and Bustle Trouble like Google AdSense..
how much do they pay per click
Re: Help To Verify Adsense Account by Veiniously: 8:43am On May 16, 2020
i wanna know must you have an id before registration on adsense and must you have an id before withdrawal?
Re: Help To Verify Adsense Account by Bigga5(m): 9:48am On May 16, 2020
Veiniously:
i wanna know must you have an id before registration on adsense and must you have an id before withdrawal?
Yes!
Because you must verify your identity (address, name, picture) before you can withdraw your money from adsense.
Re: Help To Verify Adsense Account by Bigga5(m): 9:52am On May 16, 2020
erickjany:

I would like to know more about them like;
Do they pay per click or impressions?
If they pay on click, what's their pay per click?

1 Like

Re: Help To Verify Adsense Account by Veiniously: 10:15am On May 16, 2020
THE REVIEWS i get from adcash wasnt that good

Re: Help To Verify Adsense Account by Veiniously: 10:19am On May 16, 2020
what about microsoft ads no one is talking about it
Re: Help To Verify Adsense Account by erickjany: 2:56pm On May 16, 2020
Bigga5:

I would like to know more about them like;
Do they pay per click or impressions?
If they pay on click, what's their pay per click?

Yes, they pay per click: visit here https://adcash.myadcash.com/register?prmid=6E6KAM15QL
Re: Help To Verify Adsense Account by Sheriman(m): 8:17pm On May 16, 2020
Veiniously:

how much do they pay per click

They paid publishers by 1000 impression on their website not by click
$3-5 per 1000 impression
Re: Help To Verify Adsense Account by Nickdash001: 8:21am On May 17, 2020
I will love to try this adcash on my new site https://Sharpwap.com.ng
erickjany:

Yes, they pay per click: visit here https://adcash.myadcash.com/register?prmid=6E6KAM15QL

(1) (Reply)

I Need Someone That Can Help Pay For A Script On Codecanyon/envato / How Do I Receive My Pay From Us / I Am In Love With Uba's Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.