Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,950 members, 7,956,580 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:35 PM

Zlatan Ibile & Hushpuppi In Matching Colours With G-Wagon: Who Rocked It Better? - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zlatan Ibile & Hushpuppi In Matching Colours With G-Wagon: Who Rocked It Better? (70651 Views)

Who Rocked It Better? Ebuka Vs Floyd Mayweather / Who Rocked It Better? Juliet Ibrahim Vs Taraji P Henson / Red Beret: Wizkid Vs Simi, Who Rocked It Better? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zlatan Ibile & Hushpuppi In Matching Colours With G-Wagon: Who Rocked It Better? by Gbeminayo: 7:04pm On Jun 04, 2019
the Jeep be like rentage one look at the plate number. Blessing Olori brothers
Re: Zlatan Ibile & Hushpuppi In Matching Colours With G-Wagon: Who Rocked It Better? by Gbeminayo: 7:05pm On Jun 04, 2019
the Jeep be like rentage one look at the plate number. Blessing Oloro brothers
Re: Zlatan Ibile & Hushpuppi In Matching Colours With G-Wagon: Who Rocked It Better? by femi4: 7:07pm On Jun 04, 2019
Lovelyn451:
See as that one wear off color from head to toe....i hate people wearing different shades of a color, its the worst offcolor
What if someone don't like your style too
Re: Zlatan Ibile & Hushpuppi In Matching Colours With G-Wagon: Who Rocked It Better? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 04, 2019
LuciferRamadan:
So anyone standing in front of any car now automatically owns it?

[img]https://media1./images/d591623c9a16e971268f60e375aa82de/tenor.gif?itemid=13138796[/img]
*spits angry

Lucifer where have you been ??_ i enjoy reading your comments

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile & Hushpuppi In Matching Colours With G-Wagon: Who Rocked It Better? by classictechblog: 7:12pm On Jun 04, 2019
Chai

Re: Zlatan Ibile & Hushpuppi In Matching Colours With G-Wagon: Who Rocked It Better? by SarkinYarki: 7:17pm On Jun 04, 2019
LesbianBoy:
Hushpuppi when he sees the picture on Zlatan's page....

Someone should borrow me that "which kain wahala be this" meme!

grin grin grin grin

it's the same car
Re: Zlatan Ibile & Hushpuppi In Matching Colours With G-Wagon: Who Rocked It Better? by scofield(m): 7:17pm On Jun 04, 2019
the G-wagon belongs to woodie

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile & Hushpuppi In Matching Colours With G-Wagon: Who Rocked It Better? by Freshlorde: 7:18pm On Jun 04, 2019
TOO MANY HUNGRY DUMB PEOPLE FULL THIS FORUM!
Re: Zlatan Ibile & Hushpuppi In Matching Colours With G-Wagon: Who Rocked It Better? by Kokoebapluse(m): 7:18pm On Jun 04, 2019
Hummmmmmmm. Who see the plate number?
Re: Zlatan Ibile & Hushpuppi In Matching Colours With G-Wagon: Who Rocked It Better? by Raalsalghul: 7:19pm On Jun 04, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
So who owns the Brabus

Atleast zlatan elbow touch d car
Thoght you finally left this forum.
Re: Zlatan Ibile & Hushpuppi In Matching Colours With G-Wagon: Who Rocked It Better? by olamil34(m): 7:19pm On Jun 04, 2019
tydi:
Is the cars theirs??

That ought to be the question in everyone's mouth.

Guy nah the same g wagon with plate numbers
Re: Zlatan Ibile & Hushpuppi In Matching Colours With G-Wagon: Who Rocked It Better? by tosyne2much(m): 7:20pm On Jun 04, 2019
Celebrities and fake like... I won't be surprised if the car belongs to neither of them
Re: Zlatan Ibile & Hushpuppi In Matching Colours With G-Wagon: Who Rocked It Better? by RolyRoly: 7:20pm On Jun 04, 2019
Can two cars have the same plate number
Re: Zlatan Ibile & Hushpuppi In Matching Colours With G-Wagon: Who Rocked It Better? by Spunkyprinz: 7:20pm On Jun 04, 2019
femi4:
Zlatan's mouth no dey gree close
How is that ur business, he's busy making his money while you are watching his opened mouth
Re: Zlatan Ibile & Hushpuppi In Matching Colours With G-Wagon: Who Rocked It Better? by gnykelly(m): 7:25pm On Jun 04, 2019
emeijeh:
Same number plate?
Who come get the ride?
But I'm sure na dem get cloth.

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile & Hushpuppi In Matching Colours With G-Wagon: Who Rocked It Better? by PapaAdanna: 7:25pm On Jun 04, 2019
Abeg who is zlatan again

The only zlatan I know is the player
Re: Zlatan Ibile & Hushpuppi In Matching Colours With G-Wagon: Who Rocked It Better? by Fhemmmy: 7:26pm On Jun 04, 2019
Can someone tell me what this dude do for a living please - - - The hushpuppi guy
Re: Zlatan Ibile & Hushpuppi In Matching Colours With G-Wagon: Who Rocked It Better? by Ayobami276(m): 7:28pm On Jun 04, 2019
sunkky147:
Seems the car is a photoshoot ride... You meet the car owner, you pay and dem snap u with d car also provide u jacket of your size dat match d car.... grin grin grin

Hush puppi friend (Mr woodberry) owns the Brabus

2 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibile & Hushpuppi In Matching Colours With G-Wagon: Who Rocked It Better? by Jamersirwin1971: 7:28pm On Jun 04, 2019
nepapole:
How much do they pay to pose with these machines?
Fake lifers.

Anyone can pose with any car/ suv . Hush never said he owns it . The person who created this thread that said so . Before you say things about people read the thread well.
Re: Zlatan Ibile & Hushpuppi In Matching Colours With G-Wagon: Who Rocked It Better? by Billy0naire(m): 7:29pm On Jun 04, 2019
Pay $500 and you are given a lemonade colored shirt and accessory to take pictures with the truck for 30 minutes.

Why must people really pay just to appear as owners of cars.

Answer: Fake Life.

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile & Hushpuppi In Matching Colours With G-Wagon: Who Rocked It Better? by Joshuazedd(m): 7:29pm On Jun 04, 2019
I don't know about G-wagons but their plate numbers are same
Re: Zlatan Ibile & Hushpuppi In Matching Colours With G-Wagon: Who Rocked It Better? by Youngholy413(m): 7:30pm On Jun 04, 2019
nepapole:
How much do they pay to pose with these machines?
Fake lifers.
So fake life easy na u no dey live am..na u still dey Nigeria...BUSH MAN
Re: Zlatan Ibile & Hushpuppi In Matching Colours With G-Wagon: Who Rocked It Better? by Youngholy413(m): 7:31pm On Jun 04, 2019
Joshuazedd:
I don't know about G-wagons but their plate numbers are same
Zlatan visited hushpuppi in Dubai

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile & Hushpuppi In Matching Colours With G-Wagon: Who Rocked It Better? by Songsing: 7:32pm On Jun 04, 2019
The secret relationship between dirty Moors and jews

Re: Zlatan Ibile & Hushpuppi In Matching Colours With G-Wagon: Who Rocked It Better? by MartinsD12(m): 7:44pm On Jun 04, 2019
LesbianBoy:
And people were thinking the G-wagon belongs to hushpuppi. See as Zlatan cast the guy grin grin grin grin

Two of them no one owns that car, Na this kind thing make my man onyeeze deal with that yeye blogger claiming his house, this nonsense must stop
Re: Zlatan Ibile & Hushpuppi In Matching Colours With G-Wagon: Who Rocked It Better? by shomutuski(m): 7:45pm On Jun 04, 2019
femi4:
Zlatan's mouth no dey gree close

Igbo too much!!!! Mouth like f1 exhaust
Re: Zlatan Ibile & Hushpuppi In Matching Colours With G-Wagon: Who Rocked It Better? by dfrost: 7:53pm On Jun 04, 2019
nepapole:

Lucifer ramadan...... grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin cheesy angry shocked

That one weak me oOo cheesy grin
Re: Zlatan Ibile & Hushpuppi In Matching Colours With G-Wagon: Who Rocked It Better? by Swagahyk(m): 7:54pm On Jun 04, 2019
LesbianBoy:
Hushpuppi when he sees the picture on Zlatan's page....

Someone should borrow me that "which kain wahala be this" meme!

grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wizkid And Tiwa Savage: President & First Lady Of Pepper Stew Association / Man Reincarnates Davido's Late Mother Using Straws As The Background. He Reacts / Lady And Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri, Had Night Of Fun (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.