Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

I'm A Professional Meat Butcher,best Meat Processing Consultant Nigeria - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / I'm A Professional Meat Butcher,best Meat Processing Consultant Nigeria (315 Views)

For Butchery Manager And Professional Meat Butcher In Nigeria check this.. / If You Are Looking For A Professional Meat Butcher / If You Need A Profession Meat Butcher,head Butcher,butchery Manager Check This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm A Professional Meat Butcher,best Meat Processing Consultant Nigeria by butchery(m): 5:39pm On Jun 04, 2019
Sam meat processing consultant write to your reputable organisation as a meat training academy and meat processing consultant I have eighteen years of commitment to the meat and food industry. I have worked with the United training company (UTC), Master meat at Shoprite, Spar, Hubmart meat processing butchery sausages factory in Nigeria and i have set up many meat industries trained staff and develop meat processing business. Furthermore, i hereby propose to set up your newly reputable organisation which i will definitely take charge of the following:
1. Putting the construction in place
2. Getting the proper equipment
3. Recruiting of best staff
4. Training of the staff ( FACILITATOR)
5. Setting up of the equipment/ other materials
6. Development/ business ideas
7. Purchasing
8. Consultancy.
Proposal is the investigation of investment project intern of sales, turnover, market and growth, technical specification and most importantly profitability of the business proposal.
Background:
The potential of this meat processing was concieved as vertically integrated business to convert locally available raw materials mainly livestock through spinning for the production of meat parts which will have profitable benefit from the farm e.g. beef, chicken, pork, lamb, goat, sausage and bacon.
The distinctive features of the meat processing is the equipment that has the capability for production which are:
1. Bone saw machine
2. Mince meat machine
3. Sausage filler
4. Wrapping machine
5. Pricing machine
6. Hamburger machine
7. Vacuum machine
8. Stainless table
9. Chiller/Freezer/ Display cabinet
10. Shelves, packaging materials, knives, steels and board
11. Coldroom Installation
12. Generator.

for more information contact
Sam meat processing consultant Nigeria
tel .+2348020685390
email smoronfade@yahoo.com

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Agro Distributor / Get Your Dwarf Coconut, Pawpaw And Orange / Agric Supplies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.