Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,028 members, 7,818,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Female Drug Trafficker Caught With Cocaine Braided Into Her Hair - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Female Drug Trafficker Caught With Cocaine Braided Into Her Hair (61729 Views)

Undercover Police Officers Dressed As Santa Claus Arrest Drug Trafficker In Peru / Drug Trafficker Caught At The Airport Trying To Run From Security Operatives / Female Drug Addict Who Deceives People With Fake Pregnancy Exposed In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Drug Trafficker Caught With Cocaine Braided Into Her Hair by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 04, 2019
ok ooo i hope it was not the secret drug cartel in murtala intl airport in lagos that planted it in her hair
Re: Female Drug Trafficker Caught With Cocaine Braided Into Her Hair by Henri8: 8:41pm On Jun 04, 2019
Timmypromise:
They have done it again for Nigeria
First Africa tribe to land on moon
The real developer
Ahimu. Where did you see her name?
Re: Female Drug Trafficker Caught With Cocaine Braided Into Her Hair by Legendguru: 8:41pm On Jun 04, 2019
hmmm
Re: Female Drug Trafficker Caught With Cocaine Braided Into Her Hair by Timmypromise(m): 8:43pm On Jun 04, 2019
deltateam:

Whether afonja, Igbo, edo, ijaw, Hausa. This childishness cum tribalism must stop. A nairalander recently lost his life to it.

Which nairalander?
Re: Female Drug Trafficker Caught With Cocaine Braided Into Her Hair by Eroms4life17(m): 8:48pm On Jun 04, 2019
Nigeria, always in the news for the wrong reasons
Re: Female Drug Trafficker Caught With Cocaine Braided Into Her Hair by ChristianNorth: 8:54pm On Jun 04, 2019
Once the name is not there, she is a yoruba moslem.
Re: Female Drug Trafficker Caught With Cocaine Braided Into Her Hair by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 04, 2019
I can't for the life of me understand why anyone in this day and age of advanced technology would get involved in drug smuggling through an airport. That was something drug smugglers did ages ago. Now, a lot of people are languishing in prison for just doing that.
Re: Female Drug Trafficker Caught With Cocaine Braided Into Her Hair by chudez0147(m): 9:18pm On Jun 04, 2019
GYBABA:

You're dense. So tribal war dey sweet you wella. I'm disappointed in you.
Who your appointment help ❓❓abeg go front
Re: Female Drug Trafficker Caught With Cocaine Braided Into Her Hair by ijabiken1(m): 9:24pm On Jun 04, 2019
goldcoinhub:
A video sighted by Lailasnews.com has shown the moment a female drug trafficker was captured in an Asian country with cocaine braided into her hair.

Female drug trafficker caught with cocaine braided into her hair

The black lady looking sober in the video, probably regretting her action, had the illegal substance frozen and weaved into her heir to appear as mere braids.

Watch the video here:
https://lailasnews.com/female-drug-trafficker-caught-with-cocaine-braided-into-her-hair/

now I see reason why Nigerians ar been denied visa on daily basis
Re: Female Drug Trafficker Caught With Cocaine Braided Into Her Hair by Exodora: 10:44pm On Jun 04, 2019
Timmypromise:
They have done it again for Nigeria
First Africa tribe to land on moon
The real developer

Who told you she is a Nigerian .
Re: Female Drug Trafficker Caught With Cocaine Braided Into Her Hair by sunpaulomalabu(m): 10:50pm On Jun 04, 2019
Chai

Re: Female Drug Trafficker Caught With Cocaine Braided Into Her Hair by IronGalaxy: 11:11pm On Jun 04, 2019
tonero230:

She is from South Africa.Bad news mustn't be a Nigerian
who supplied her with the drugs? wink

1 Like

Re: Female Drug Trafficker Caught With Cocaine Braided Into Her Hair by advocate666: 11:22pm On Jun 04, 2019
decatalyst:
Make dem kuku cut off that head sef!

Of what use us a head that can't think of a legit way to hustle and to do drugs and flaunt the proceeds at the faces of the hustlers? undecided

Afonja and skull cutting obsession
Re: Female Drug Trafficker Caught With Cocaine Braided Into Her Hair by Bbbwings: 12:11am On Jun 05, 2019
Taguchi:
now this my friend is creativity
Don't try to emulate her. cheesy
Re: Female Drug Trafficker Caught With Cocaine Braided Into Her Hair by wumade: 3:25am On Jun 05, 2019
How certain are you she is Nigerian?

sankout:
Imagine if she is successful with the act
She comeback to Naija and oppress legit hustler

Check siggy
Re: Female Drug Trafficker Caught With Cocaine Braided Into Her Hair by Hotzone(m): 3:32am On Jun 05, 2019
Timmypromise:
I dedicate this space to
Pilots and air hostess that lost their lives in plane crash
U gatt no sympathy for them passengers comprising of families
Re: Female Drug Trafficker Caught With Cocaine Braided Into Her Hair by Bizzyliss(m): 5:26am On Jun 05, 2019
Very old video
Re: Female Drug Trafficker Caught With Cocaine Braided Into Her Hair by Neddyogu(m): 5:47am On Jun 05, 2019
I think this is not a smart way at all. Braid cocaine into hair extensions? K-9 officers go just sniff dis one out from a thousand miles away. Not smart I tell yer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Drug Trafficker Caught With Cocaine Braided Into Her Hair by Lionessza6(f): 6:31am On Jun 05, 2019
Potch:

This is Nobanda, a south African lady who was arrested in 2011 en route Thailand. Her case came up recently and her 15 year sentence was reduced by 2.5 years.

You conveniently forgot to add that she claimed to have been "coerced" by Nigerians, and that 3 flat skulld Nigerians were eventually arrested in Braamfontein , Jozi and 4 in Brazil .

I hate it when good things happen to idiots , Thailand should have done away with this one . She was sent to one of the best schools in her homemetown and province , sent to one of the best universities in Africa, and the only thing she could think of doing with her life when she arrived in Jozi was to hang around with scum instead completing her education undecided. Her parents and the SA government should reject this reduction grin, she should be made to serve the full sentence or shot point blank at the airport when she returns grin grin . If not, she will be a danger to her small and peaceful town . She has no formal qualification , and I'm sure no other skill except injecting drugs on her body and probably whor*ng as an extra, how do they expect her to make a living? . This is why she is a danger in that town if the government doesn't watch her , she will probably bring her scum friends there to recruit young and innocent girls into their filth. The SABC should work with correctional services and the police and make her shoot documentaries and movies about her fckd up decisions to raise awareness . Atleast then she will be useful for something .
Re: Female Drug Trafficker Caught With Cocaine Braided Into Her Hair by patikh123(m): 8:01am On Jun 05, 2019
sankout:
Imagine if she is successful with the act
She comeback to Naija and oppress legit hustler

Check siggy

Oga check well b4 u conclude. shes not a Nigerian ok! shes a South African girl. thanks.
Re: Female Drug Trafficker Caught With Cocaine Braided Into Her Hair by splendour7(m): 9:17am On Jun 05, 2019
sankout:
Imagine if she is successful with the act She comeback to Naija and oppress legit hustler

Check siggy
is She A Nigerian?
Re: Female Drug Trafficker Caught With Cocaine Braided Into Her Hair by Barnesgreat: 11:43am On Jun 05, 2019
Welcome to *BARNES DIGITAL*����

Home of ebooks that will help you boost, advance your career and ensure maximum living. We are committed to your success in all facets of life, ranging from business, internet, health, lifestyle, sex matters, children, procreation and all sorts.

*Our vision is to create a world where everyone will be literate, knowledgeable and self-reliant.*

We have courses that will interest you. Our services runs 24/7.

Save this number as
*BARNES DIGITAL* to enable you view our status updates.

My status is BOOKSTORE ������

This is not a groupchat or chatbox

_N. B. you won't see our status updates if you don't save our number._
Video or voice calls are prohibited but you can leave a voicemail.

Please also drop your Nickname so we can be able to save your number to enable you view our status
_If there's any complaint or anything else you need, feel free to hit my DM.._�

*Welcome once again*�

https://07057075858
Or call 07069009467
Re: Female Drug Trafficker Caught With Cocaine Braided Into Her Hair by zinizta: 12:00pm On Jun 05, 2019
Taguchi:
now this my friend is creativity

more like stupidity... the drug canines would easily sniff her out
Re: Female Drug Trafficker Caught With Cocaine Braided Into Her Hair by analdo: 12:11pm On Jun 05, 2019
[quote author=sankout post=79019907]Imagine if she is successful with the act She comeback to Naija and oppress legit hustler

Check siggy[/quote is she from naija

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Lawyer Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos, Then Tries Killing Herself / Gal Pissetzky: Hushpuppi Is Into Real Estate, Not A Fraudster – Lawyer / 8-Year-Old Girl Sexually Abused By Pharmacist In Anambra (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.