Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,127 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Father Ezeamaka Regains Consciousness After IPOB Attack, Reveals What Happened - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Father Ezeamaka Regains Consciousness After IPOB Attack, Reveals What Happened (32468 Views)

Panic As Bombs Hit Gunmen’s Hideouts, FG Goes After IPOB / Ekweremadu Hailed As He Arrives Nigeria After IPOB Beating / Photo Of Ekweremadu As He Arrives Nigeria From Germany After IPOB Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father Ezeamaka Regains Consciousness After IPOB Attack, Reveals What Happened by Breakingfamous: 6:30pm On Jun 04, 2019
Rev. Father Allegedly Killed By IPOB Is Alive, Hear Him

The Rev. Father is alive, he has regained consciousness and has spoken in new video.

He talked about how he was attacked very early in the morning while going for morning mass. He said he was attacked by those who asked him why he is not obeying Nnamdi Kanu's Sit-At-Home order.

TheFamousNaija recalls that Father Festus Ezeamaka was allegedly attacked by IPOB members at Ibeto junction, Nnewi, for not observing Nnamdi Kanu's "sit at home" order. Some even claimed the man was killed.

Watch the video as he speaks on what happened.

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/06/rev-father-festus-ezeamaka-speaks-after.html?m=1

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Father Ezeamaka Regains Consciousness After IPOB Attack, Reveals What Happened by Breakingfamous: 6:31pm On Jun 04, 2019
Watch the video HERE

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Father Ezeamaka Regains Consciousness After IPOB Attack, Reveals What Happened by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jun 04, 2019
Not allegedly attacked.

He was attacked by IPOB, a recent terrorist organisation in town.

Umu ekwensu.

173 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Father Ezeamaka Regains Consciousness After IPOB Attack, Reveals What Happened by Arda1000(m): 7:34pm On Jun 04, 2019
Osagyefo98:
Not allegedly attacked.

Umu ekwensu.
and u were the one dat lead the attack

52 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Father Ezeamaka Regains Consciousness After IPOB Attack, Reveals What Happened by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jun 04, 2019
Arda1000:

It was ipob terrorist and by the way ebonyi didn't observe the sit at home, so what's. Ur take here.

U guys were preoccupied with ramadan fast and as well caliphate comes first.

75 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Father Ezeamaka Regains Consciousness After IPOB Attack, Reveals What Happened by Amuocha: 7:57pm On Jun 04, 2019
Penam Percy Paul - Praise Him grin

6 Likes

Re: Father Ezeamaka Regains Consciousness After IPOB Attack, Reveals What Happened by Arda1000(m): 8:47pm On Jun 04, 2019
Osagyefo98:

It was ipob terrorist and by the way ebonyi didn't observe the sit at home, so what's. Ur take here.

U guys were preoccupied with ramadan fast and as well caliphate comes first.
upload ur real pix so that people can liking ur face to ur ignorant

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Ezeamaka Regains Consciousness After IPOB Attack, Reveals What Happened by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jun 04, 2019
Arda1000:
upload ur real pix so that people can liking ur face to ur ignorant

Lolzzzzzzzz

If u wish, I can comfortably add u up on my twitter page because am always there.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Father Ezeamaka Regains Consciousness After IPOB Attack, Reveals What Happened by Kamanuozuzu: 9:07pm On Jun 04, 2019
Osagyefo98:
Not allegedly attacked.

Umu ekwensu.

Onye ara.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Father Ezeamaka Regains Consciousness After IPOB Attack, Reveals What Happened by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 04, 2019
Arda1000:
ur problem.
I mean how can someone be as ignorant as u?
My great grand father was an usher in Presbyterian church of Biafra in the 80s even b4 the creation of Abia state.
Even in Abia the church was what my grand dad and his siblings attended down to my dad and us, even though we the younger ones are going to more modernized churches but i cannot never forget the Presbyterian hospital in Uburu that helped save life's of innocent Biafrans during the Genocide. . they are forever in my memories and i will tell the stories to my children's too.
The church has a long history in Afikpo the so called Muslim area, and also in Uburu the lands of my cousins.
So ure just simply ignorant and u will die as one.

U have no monopoly over curse.

Moreover I just wished you guys happy eid fitri.

And to yourr post maybe 80s but time and times has changed that even ur governor destroyed a market to build a mosque added to the central mosque.

My only issue is that u guys are injuring and rubbishing igbolandd with all these practices. You guys are making us prone to violence because nobody won't deny that u guys might rise one day and declare jihad on us( but may that day never come)

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Ezeamaka Regains Consciousness After IPOB Attack, Reveals What Happened by Arda1000(m): 9:48pm On Jun 04, 2019
Osagyefo98:

So which means u supporting the mosque he is building
No..
But its politics he just trying to get favors from all side.
Governors are.
Cultist
Arch Bishops
Evangelist
Pastor
They kill people and use demonic powers too but its all politics, thats why politics is a dirty game.
So its no big deal

5 Likes

Re: Father Ezeamaka Regains Consciousness After IPOB Attack, Reveals What Happened by shachris02: 9:55pm On Jun 04, 2019
Arda1000:

mechie onu iberibe gi and stop condoning evil.

I bet it's Afonja that enforce Nnamdi Kanu's sit at home order abi?

The Rev father himself has said in a video , the people that attacked him.

Truth is, this monsters you and your irks are condoning, they are brooding and getting stronger. The day they would attack, don't look for whom to blame.

Right thinking igbos should rise up to the stop this menace by these miscreants or we would all have ourselves to blame.

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Father Ezeamaka Regains Consciousness After IPOB Attack, Reveals What Happened by Destroyerofyeeb: 9:57pm On Jun 04, 2019
I think we need to summon buhari so these animals can swim again just one more time grin.

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Father Ezeamaka Regains Consciousness After IPOB Attack, Reveals What Happened by FuckDaMods: 9:57pm On Jun 04, 2019
Rev. Paid by the yorubers to lie against loving Igbos protesting peacefully. angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Ezeamaka Regains Consciousness After IPOB Attack, Reveals What Happened by stevenson007: 9:58pm On Jun 04, 2019
*FOOLISH SET OF PEOPLE*

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Ezeamaka Regains Consciousness After IPOB Attack, Reveals What Happened by Realbelieveer(m): 9:58pm On Jun 04, 2019
The church should investigate this man. Ipob is Igbo generally.. Catholic church and igbos are one. We don't dare

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Father Ezeamaka Regains Consciousness After IPOB Attack, Reveals What Happened by positivelord: 9:58pm On Jun 04, 2019
IPOB are the most stupid set of pple ever...

*spit*

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Father Ezeamaka Regains Consciousness After IPOB Attack, Reveals What Happened by meccuno: 9:59pm On Jun 04, 2019
Arda1000:
ur problem.
I mean how can someone be as ignorant as u?
My great grand father was an usher in Presbyterian church of Biafra in the 80s even b4 the creation of Abia state.
Even in Abia the church was what my grand dad and his siblings attended down to my dad and us, even though we the younger ones are going to more modernized churches but i cannot never forget the Presbyterian hospital in Uburu that helped save life's of innocent Biafrans during the Genocide. . they are forever in my memories and i will tell the stories to my children's too.
The church has a long history in Afikpo the so called Muslim area, and also in Uburu the lands of my cousins.
So ure just simply ignorant and u will die as one.
grin guy you are wicked.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Ezeamaka Regains Consciousness After IPOB Attack, Reveals What Happened by Emilokoiyawon: 10:00pm On Jun 04, 2019
shocked IPOB can continue to deny...but it seems Buhari was right to label them a terrorist organization shocked

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Ezeamaka Regains Consciousness After IPOB Attack, Reveals What Happened by Olarewaju89: 10:01pm On Jun 04, 2019
Ok

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Ezeamaka Regains Consciousness After IPOB Attack, Reveals What Happened by hollah123: 10:01pm On Jun 04, 2019
ipob n boko Haram na d same, d only difference for now is that ipob doesn't have access to arms.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Ezeamaka Regains Consciousness After IPOB Attack, Reveals What Happened by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jun 04, 2019
Zombies rushing here like...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Ezeamaka Regains Consciousness After IPOB Attack, Reveals What Happened by Warship: 10:04pm On Jun 04, 2019
Reverend Father of which particular catholic church.?

DSS man pretending to be a Reverend Father in order to tarnish the image of Biafrans

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Endsars Protest In Benin City Today Friday.../10/2020 / BREAKING: Military Rescue Abducted Yobe Schoolgirls Inside Bush / Video Of Tinubu Insulting Obasanjo At APC Convention Emerges (WATCH)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.