Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,196 members, 7,839,071 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Father Ezeamaka Regains Consciousness After IPOB Attack, Reveals What Happened - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Father Ezeamaka Regains Consciousness After IPOB Attack, Reveals What Happened (32491 Views)

Panic As Bombs Hit Gunmen’s Hideouts, FG Goes After IPOB / Ekweremadu Hailed As He Arrives Nigeria After IPOB Beating / Photo Of Ekweremadu As He Arrives Nigeria From Germany After IPOB Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Ezeamaka Regains Consciousness After IPOB Attack, Reveals What Happened by naijapips04: 6:57am On Jun 05, 2019
SIRTee15:

Check number 55 on the list...
https://www.nnewidiocese.org/parishes

Don't mind the idiots. They will say the list is from DSS. Bunch of fools.

2 Likes

Re: Father Ezeamaka Regains Consciousness After IPOB Attack, Reveals What Happened by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:01am On Jun 05, 2019
naijapips04:

Ndi ara...lol one day you will look at this in retrospect and you will regret these comments you are making. Trust me Buhari is not your problem .
So you have to show your foolishness in other to type this crap undecided

Buhari is his own problem!!! Not mine

Let him keep digging his grave!!!

1 Like

Re: Father Ezeamaka Regains Consciousness After IPOB Attack, Reveals What Happened by StOla: 7:05am On Jun 05, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

It's not done by any Biafran!!!

We all know how FG can get when he (president) is after someone!!!

They have infiltrated the EAST so I wouldn't expect less!!!

FG is only showing their desperation in getting Nnamdi Kanu and they will keep failing!!!

Arda1000:
people that attacked him asked him why his not obeying the sit at home.
It could be fanatical young boys being over zealous about Biafra.. am not an Ipob member but I think their members are under oat not to be violent

What do you have to say about the earlier threat by Nnamdi Kanu, that anyone who fails to sit at home on 30th May deserves to be stoned to death?

https://www.nairaland.com/5194373/biafra-anyone-refuses-sit-home#78496430

How do you want to spin this and not reveal that you are a confused hypocrite?

5 Likes

Re: Father Ezeamaka Regains Consciousness After IPOB Attack, Reveals What Happened by emmamajesty: 7:45am On Jun 05, 2019
How many days now and all the wound he sustained has dried miraculously Afonja no sabi lie at all

4 Likes

Re: Father Ezeamaka Regains Consciousness After IPOB Attack, Reveals What Happened by kingzizzy: 8:02am On Jun 05, 2019
The priest did not say that IPOB attacked him, what he said is that doesn't know who attacked him but that the people asked him why he wasn't observing the sit at home order

This could have easily been hoodlums who took at advantage of the sit at home to try and perpetrate evil

But let us assume that it was IPOB that attacked the priest, is that anywhere near other groups such as OPC and Herdsmen who are armed and have have killed many people? What can be worse than being armed and killing people? A terrorist group will not wait for a sit at home protest to attack people

The incidents of violence concerning IPOB are very few in number every year but the NURTW attacks people every day in the same manner the priest was attacked

Violence of any form is not good but a few unverified incidents of violence is not enough to make IPOB a terrorist organisation especially when those that are doing far much worse like the herdsmen have not been declared terrorists

4 Likes

Re: Father Ezeamaka Regains Consciousness After IPOB Attack, Reveals What Happened by HimName: 8:11am On Jun 05, 2019
[s]
Fulmigati:
True slaves are those whom abide by the borders drawn and accept the name given to them by racist European imperialists
[/s]

Re: Father Ezeamaka Regains Consciousness After IPOB Attack, Reveals What Happened by sharpsecret: 8:35am On Jun 05, 2019
Osagyefo98:

It was ipob terrorist and by the way ebonyi didn't observe the sit at home, so what's. Ur take here.

U guys were preoccupied with ramadan fast and as well caliphate comes first.
the joke is on u

1 Like

Re: Father Ezeamaka Regains Consciousness After IPOB Attack, Reveals What Happened by Nobody: 8:50am On Jun 05, 2019
sharpsecret:
the joke is on u

Show us proof for ur statement and not that trash.
Re: Father Ezeamaka Regains Consciousness After IPOB Attack, Reveals What Happened by sharpsecret: 9:05am On Jun 05, 2019
Osagyefo98:

u first show us proof dat ebonyi dint sit at home
Re: Father Ezeamaka Regains Consciousness After IPOB Attack, Reveals What Happened by kingzizzy: 9:11am On Jun 05, 2019
StOla:

What do you have to say about the earlier threat by Nnamdi Kanu, that anyone who fails to sit at home on 30th May deserves to be stoned to death?

That's same as saying that any politician who steals public money deserves to be stoned to death. Many Nigerians have said this in the past

3 Likes

Re: Father Ezeamaka Regains Consciousness After IPOB Attack, Reveals What Happened by Ugwuoke347(m): 9:27am On Jun 05, 2019
Osagyefo98:
Not allegedly attacked.

He was attacked by IPOB, a recent terrorist organisation in town.

Umu ekwensu.

You are a useless slowpoke for saying that.

How many other persons did IPOB attack?

So anybody or group of persons who carry Nnamdi Kanu's name in the lips is automatically IPOB?

Nigerian government and her paid agents are just clutching at straws.

3 Likes

Re: Father Ezeamaka Regains Consciousness After IPOB Attack, Reveals What Happened by kleverley(m): 9:40am On Jun 05, 2019
am I the only one thinking about this?
those ones who attacked him what were they actually doing outside? why weren't they sitting@ home either ?

1 Like

Re: Father Ezeamaka Regains Consciousness After IPOB Attack, Reveals What Happened by kleverley(m): 9:41am On Jun 05, 2019
those who attacked him were they sitting@ home?

SMH

1 Like

Re: Father Ezeamaka Regains Consciousness After IPOB Attack, Reveals What Happened by Brightest04(m): 9:42am On Jun 05, 2019
The world of God says that those who cover up their sins shall be exposed. When the political bigwigs in the south east refuses to condemn the evils of IPOB ,God will continue to expose their secret evil works for the rest of the rest of the people to see.

1 Like

Re: Father Ezeamaka Regains Consciousness After IPOB Attack, Reveals What Happened by franklyfrank: 10:01am On Jun 05, 2019
it is neither kanu nor ipob sit at home. It is the remembrance of Biafra heroes. I don't like kanu but I observe it. However I don't think anyone should be compelled to observe it. If any Igbo person after hearing the Biafra story for which a white boy commited suicide , decide it is notworth remembering, we should leave the person to his conscience
Re: Father Ezeamaka Regains Consciousness After IPOB Attack, Reveals What Happened by Nobody: 10:07am On Jun 05, 2019
Ugwuoke347:

You are a useless slowpoke for saying that.

How many other persons did IPOB attack?

So anybody or group of persons who carry Nnamdi Kanu's name in the lips is automatically IPOB?

Nigerian government and her paid agents are just clutching at straws.

Next
Re: Father Ezeamaka Regains Consciousness After IPOB Attack, Reveals What Happened by CloudResident(m): 10:34am On Jun 05, 2019
Declare IPOB a terrorist organization now!

1 Like

Re: Father Ezeamaka Regains Consciousness After IPOB Attack, Reveals What Happened by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 11:47am On Jun 05, 2019
Warship:
Reverend Father of which particular catholic church.?

DSS man pretending to be a Reverend Father in order to tarnish the image of Biafrans
You raised a salient point here. A very large population of Igbos are Catholics and we hold our reverend fathers in very high regards. I doubt anyone will attack them in the name of "Stay at Home".
They should tell us his parish.
Also, There's every possibility that some people were paid by detractors and even the government to do this rubbish just to drag IPOB in the mud. This kind of thing is not beneath our government

2 Likes

Re: Father Ezeamaka Regains Consciousness After IPOB Attack, Reveals What Happened by Warship: 1:48pm On Jun 05, 2019
PerfectlyPerfect:

You raised a salient point here. A very large population of Igbos are Catholics and we hold our reverend fathers in very high regards. I doubt anyone will attack them in the name of "Stay at Home".
They should tell us his parish.
Also, There's every possibility that some people were paid by detractors and even the government to do this rubbish just to drag IPOB in the mud. This kind of thing is not beneath our government

My brother just as you said everybody know that Igbos treat men of God in high esteem was one of the reasons I knew the guy was a DSS operative.
Re: Father Ezeamaka Regains Consciousness After IPOB Attack, Reveals What Happened by Yyeske(m): 2:43pm On Jun 05, 2019
Realbelieveer:
The church should investigate this man. Ipob is Igbo generally.. Catholic church and igbos are one. We don't dare
Kip kwayet biko, IPOB and Igbo has never been the same thing.
Re: Father Ezeamaka Regains Consciousness After IPOB Attack, Reveals What Happened by Yyeske(m): 2:55pm On Jun 05, 2019
Bishop4real:

The same people that disrupted a mass in Aba? Keep condoning evil. That was how Boko Haram started. Small. small, there confidence grew until they turned to this monster they are today. The reporter's biases were clearly evident in his questions. Asking & answering your own question, na wa ooo? So, he wants the priest to stop his car, roll down his glasses and ask his attackers to present identify themselves by probably showing ID cards to enable him confirm if they were IPOB or not? Do IPOB members move around with ID cards in the first place? A witch cried in the night & a child died in the morning, who do you think killed the child? The priest was clear in explaining what his attackers said while attacking him & all the reporter could vomit is "IPOB is a peaceful group that has never embarked on violent protests before". Nonsense. You guys are just pathetic.
I've always likened IPOB to a new Boko Haram and have been called several names for doing such, this is how it starts and like play like play, not even Nnamdi Kanu would be able to control the monster he created.

1 Like

Re: Father Ezeamaka Regains Consciousness After IPOB Attack, Reveals What Happened by Yyeske(m): 3:10pm On Jun 05, 2019
Sicilyjoe:
Stupid set of people, just like the way they almost attack cardinal Arinze some years back at nkpo
They tried to molest Obiano years back at Fegge stadium in Onitsha.

Disrupted the burial of a Biafran war veteran in Ihiala thinking it was a political campaign.

Disrupted a church service at Atani in Anambra because a guber election candidate was attending that day. All these happened just prior to the build up to the Anambra guber election of 2017.

Disrupted a mass in Aba.

Killed a pastor in Enugu.
And now this, that chaos Nnamdi Kanu has always wished for inorder to become an emperor of Biafra is beginning to come to pass but it must be resisted, ala Igbo can never become another Boko Haram infested region.

1 Like

Re: Father Ezeamaka Regains Consciousness After IPOB Attack, Reveals What Happened by sharpsecret: 3:38pm On Jun 05, 2019
Yyeske:
They tried to molest Obiano years back at Fegge stadium in Onitsha.

Disrupted the burial of a Biafran war veteran in Ihiala thinking it was a political campaign.

Disrupted a church service at Atani in Anambra because a guber election candidate was attending that day. All these happened just prior to the build up to the Anambra guber election of 2017.

Disrupted a mass in Aba.

Killed a pastor in Enugu.
And now this, that chaos Nnamdi Kanu has always wished for inorder to become an emperor of Biafra is beginning to come to pass but it must be resisted, ala Igbo can never become another Boko Haram infested region.
if obiano has gorvened anambara well nobody will try to molest him,even though yaradua is a northerner because he was fair to all,till today igbos good of him,if amnesty international,u.s.a,israel,britain,germany and other world powers see's ipob as a peaceful organisation,a hungry rat like u cannot make this world powers change their mind..if ur nigeria is sure dat kanu did all this tins u mention let them gather evidences and take him to ICC,for u to compare ipob to bokoharam makes u an illiterate dat cant differentiate his left frm his right
Re: Father Ezeamaka Regains Consciousness After IPOB Attack, Reveals What Happened by sharpsecret: 3:45pm On Jun 05, 2019
StOla:

u believed this but u dont believe buhari is sponsoring bokoharam wen he told jonathan dat a fight against bokoharam is a fight against the north
Re: Father Ezeamaka Regains Consciousness After IPOB Attack, Reveals What Happened by sharpsecret: 3:52pm On Jun 05, 2019
emmamajesty:
How many days now and all the wound he sustained has dried miraculously
Afonja no sabi lie at all
my brother,may 30th till june 5(5days interval)i stopped going to church because of all this bribery and corruption pastors and rev fathers..if i want to pray i stay my house sing and pray to God.and if i want to pay tithe i wil visit an orphanage or prison or even go out to d streets and find a beggar and give my money,not all this aboki beggars oh.God 4bid i give aboki my money

1 Like

Re: Father Ezeamaka Regains Consciousness After IPOB Attack, Reveals What Happened by sharpsecret: 3:59pm On Jun 05, 2019
Osagyefo98:

u said ebonyi dint sit at home but ur nigerian gutter media is saying sometin else,so are we to believe u or ur gutter media..take a look again

1 Like

Re: Father Ezeamaka Regains Consciousness After IPOB Attack, Reveals What Happened by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jun 05, 2019
sharpsecret:
u said ebonyi dint sit at home but ur nigerian gutter media is saying sometin else,so are we to believe u or ur gutter media..take a look again

Proof of ebonyi state oga.
Re: Father Ezeamaka Regains Consciousness After IPOB Attack, Reveals What Happened by achi4u(m): 4:09pm On Jun 05, 2019
Osagyefo98:

It was ipob terrorist and by the way ebonyi didn't observe the sit at home, so what's. Ur take here.

U guys were preoccupied with ramadan fast and as well caliphate comes first.
The way u are attacking Ebonyi state in every thread is like ur mama was rappeedd by Ebonyi mangrin
Re: Father Ezeamaka Regains Consciousness After IPOB Attack, Reveals What Happened by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 05, 2019
achi4u:
The way u are attacking Ebonyi state in every thread is like ur mama was rappeedd by Ebonyi mangrin

Because they aren't igbo by nature.

We are only settings distorted history straight.
Re: Father Ezeamaka Regains Consciousness After IPOB Attack, Reveals What Happened by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 05, 2019
achi4u:

Secondly is not same thing we are saying u guys bear characteristics features of hausa fulani.

Look at the mindset of yours.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

IGP Mohamed Abubakar Weds Zarha, Daughter Of Ex-fct Minister / Gabriel Daudu Loses At Appeal Court After Being Jailed For 154 Years / Tinubu And I Had No Idea How Maryam Shetty's Name Made Ministerial List —Ganduje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.