Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,969 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

La Liga Announces Asisat Osoala's New Deal With Barcelona In Pidgin - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / La Liga Announces Asisat Osoala's New Deal With Barcelona In Pidgin (36919 Views)

AFCON 2022: La Liga Celebrate Nigeria In Pidgin English / Pogba Agrees A Whopping £350k-a-week Deal With Barcelona / Jamie Vardy: Nigerian Players Keep Talking In Pidgin English, I Want To Learn It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

La Liga Announces Asisat Osoala's New Deal With Barcelona In Pidgin by goldcoinhub: 6:42pm On Jun 04, 2019
The Spanish La Liga has just announced in pidgin language that Super Falcon star Asisat Oshoala has signed a three-year contract with Barcelona Women's team

Oshola who just signed a 3 year contract with Spanish giant will be with the club till year 2022

Four months ago, Asisat Oshoala left Dalian Quanjian in the Chinese Women’s Super League to join Barcelona Women on loan. In just one season, her return to Europe has paid off, and due to her standout performance, she's been signed on a permanent deal.

The Nigeria international scored eight goals in 11 games in all competitions for the Blaugrana.

She also scored the only goal in Barcelona Ladies’ 4-1 defeat to Olympic Lyon in the UEFA Women’s Champions League final in Budapest this month.

Oshoala's debut goal for Barcelona was scored few minutes after she was substituted into the game. The goal heralded her beautiful spell in the club

Watch Video

https://lailasnews.com/la-liga-announces-asisat-oshoala-new-deal-with-barcelona-in-pidgin/

9 Likes

Re: La Liga Announces Asisat Osoala's New Deal With Barcelona In Pidgin by Unlimitk(m): 7:10pm On Jun 04, 2019
Nice one
Yoruba to the world

141 Likes 8 Shares

Re: La Liga Announces Asisat Osoala's New Deal With Barcelona In Pidgin by lonelydora: 8:13pm On Jun 04, 2019
Nice one

1 Like

Re: La Liga Announces Asisat Osoala's New Deal With Barcelona In Pidgin by ifymadu: 8:13pm On Jun 04, 2019
Wow, impressive. I'm so happy for her, hardwork pays.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: La Liga Announces Asisat Osoala's New Deal With Barcelona In Pidgin by holicalpha(m): 8:13pm On Jun 04, 2019
The Gbe Body e Line got me like

82 Likes 5 Shares

Re: La Liga Announces Asisat Osoala's New Deal With Barcelona In Pidgin by naijaguy123456(m): 8:13pm On Jun 04, 2019
You don’t have to be a lesbian to be good and successful as a female footballer. Chichi Igbo take note.

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: La Liga Announces Asisat Osoala's New Deal With Barcelona In Pidgin by mmclatino(m): 8:13pm On Jun 04, 2019
Thanks to her for making us proud

pidgin don dey get value at world market grin

13 Likes

Re: La Liga Announces Asisat Osoala's New Deal With Barcelona In Pidgin by kerzhim(m): 8:13pm On Jun 04, 2019
This is good for our foreign exchange. Nice one!

8 Likes

Re: La Liga Announces Asisat Osoala's New Deal With Barcelona In Pidgin by Mateen1000: 8:13pm On Jun 04, 2019
Wawu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: La Liga Announces Asisat Osoala's New Deal With Barcelona In Pidgin by uzeba(m): 8:14pm On Jun 04, 2019
At least.. Mek person smile small today..
To much bad news everywhere..

Bad news is no longer news to most Nigerians...
Hmmmm... Only God will help us.

12 Likes

Re: La Liga Announces Asisat Osoala's New Deal With Barcelona In Pidgin by paddyofboss(m): 8:14pm On Jun 04, 2019
So she's a woman

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: La Liga Announces Asisat Osoala's New Deal With Barcelona In Pidgin by zamair: 8:14pm On Jun 04, 2019
The guy above me dey para o embarassed

10 Likes

Re: La Liga Announces Asisat Osoala's New Deal With Barcelona In Pidgin by Funlag: 8:14pm On Jun 04, 2019
Gbe body don enter Spain ooo grin...

10 Likes

Re: La Liga Announces Asisat Osoala's New Deal With Barcelona In Pidgin by westkid001(m): 8:15pm On Jun 04, 2019
I am sure the laliga spanish admin must have love to be a yoruba and would even wanna dance gbe body grin

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: La Liga Announces Asisat Osoala's New Deal With Barcelona In Pidgin by koyeni(m): 8:15pm On Jun 04, 2019
Good

Check my siggy
Re: La Liga Announces Asisat Osoala's New Deal With Barcelona In Pidgin by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jun 04, 2019
Omo beta to gbe body
Oya gbe body e, gbe spirit e, Oya ma rocki lor jere
grin grin grin
Re: La Liga Announces Asisat Osoala's New Deal With Barcelona In Pidgin by idokokadiri200: 8:15pm On Jun 04, 2019
Good one !
Re: La Liga Announces Asisat Osoala's New Deal With Barcelona In Pidgin by Naija4love(m): 8:15pm On Jun 04, 2019
What.... Omo beta to gbe body

2 Likes

Re: La Liga Announces Asisat Osoala's New Deal With Barcelona In Pidgin by magicminister: 8:16pm On Jun 04, 2019
I love this

Congrats to Azizat.
Against all odds, she did it.

We have to support our female athletes just as much or as we support our male athletes.

8 Likes

Re: La Liga Announces Asisat Osoala's New Deal With Barcelona In Pidgin by JubrinElSudan: 8:16pm On Jun 04, 2019
I pray she keeps scoring and remain in form, if not, January they may ship her off
Re: La Liga Announces Asisat Osoala's New Deal With Barcelona In Pidgin by Yahman1(m): 8:16pm On Jun 04, 2019
Shet !

Shet ! !!

Jah knows me no wan Judge no One but please Dat be a Girl or a Boy?
Me still contemplating
Re: La Liga Announces Asisat Osoala's New Deal With Barcelona In Pidgin by Destroyerofyeeb: 8:17pm On Jun 04, 2019
Na yoruba nah, even La Liga wanna learn some yoruba. Mehn we too much

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: La Liga Announces Asisat Osoala's New Deal With Barcelona In Pidgin by mikeyung71(m): 8:20pm On Jun 04, 2019
Touched... Hard to believe
Re: La Liga Announces Asisat Osoala's New Deal With Barcelona In Pidgin by Andersonjr(m): 8:20pm On Jun 04, 2019
No be today la liga page begin use pidgin
Re: La Liga Announces Asisat Osoala's New Deal With Barcelona In Pidgin by Skmoda360(m): 8:20pm On Jun 04, 2019
JubrinElSudan:
I pray she keeps scoring and remain in form, if not, January they may ship her off
Dirty mouth....off to the dunghill, pig grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: La Liga Announces Asisat Osoala's New Deal With Barcelona In Pidgin by emerged01(m): 8:21pm On Jun 04, 2019
This girl don try.play for all the better club.

3 Likes

Re: La Liga Announces Asisat Osoala's New Deal With Barcelona In Pidgin by Ganiyu2021: 8:21pm On Jun 04, 2019
Unlimitk:
Nice one
Yoruba to the world

You will claim her now as Yoruba , but when she doesn't perform well she is not Yoruba again.

Just like AJ
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

1 Like

Re: La Liga Announces Asisat Osoala's New Deal With Barcelona In Pidgin by Emilokoiyawon: 8:22pm On Jun 04, 2019
naijaguy123456:
You don’t have to be a lesbian to be good and successful as a female footballer. Chichi Igbo take note.

Shut your mouth - homosexuality is not a choice.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Makes More Money On Instagram Than Playing For Juventus / FIFA Takes Over AFCON 2019 Over Alleged Corruption In CAF / Frank Lampard Pays Tribute To Drogba As He Retires, Calls Him "Monster"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.