Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,940 members, 7,817,750 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

La Liga Announces Asisat Osoala's New Deal With Barcelona In Pidgin - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / La Liga Announces Asisat Osoala's New Deal With Barcelona In Pidgin (36913 Views)

AFCON 2022: La Liga Celebrate Nigeria In Pidgin English / Pogba Agrees A Whopping £350k-a-week Deal With Barcelona / Jamie Vardy: Nigerian Players Keep Talking In Pidgin English, I Want To Learn It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: La Liga Announces Asisat Osoala's New Deal With Barcelona In Pidgin by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jun 04, 2019
JubrinElSudan:
I pray she keeps scoring and remain in form, if not, January they may ship her off
Even great players like Origi no dey score for every game..
Re: La Liga Announces Asisat Osoala's New Deal With Barcelona In Pidgin by Small080(m): 9:20pm On Jun 04, 2019
So Spanish Sabi pidgin....
O ga oh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: La Liga Announces Asisat Osoala's New Deal With Barcelona In Pidgin by naijaguy123456(m): 9:27pm On Jun 04, 2019
Emilokoiyawon:

Shut your mouth - homosexuality is not a choice. I am gay and proud

1 Like

Re: La Liga Announces Asisat Osoala's New Deal With Barcelona In Pidgin by YenYo: 9:29pm On Jun 04, 2019
Great .

Nigeria to the world.

Now we need a good skillful male.to.play alongside messi for the male.team.

GBE body e!
Re: La Liga Announces Asisat Osoala's New Deal With Barcelona In Pidgin by naijaguy123456(m): 9:30pm On Jun 04, 2019
gibzzhd:

shut up they are all lesbians and am gay, deal with it .
What ?
Re: La Liga Announces Asisat Osoala's New Deal With Barcelona In Pidgin by Marotzke(m): 9:32pm On Jun 04, 2019
Emilokoiyawon:

Shut your mouth - homosexuality is not a choice.
But flaunting and exhibiting it is.
Re: La Liga Announces Asisat Osoala's New Deal With Barcelona In Pidgin by OakPearl(m): 9:55pm On Jun 04, 2019
What does the last line that says "...gbe body" mean please?
Re: La Liga Announces Asisat Osoala's New Deal With Barcelona In Pidgin by Emilokoiyawon: 9:57pm On Jun 04, 2019
naijaguy123456:

If you like change my words. It doesn't matter. You are bigot. And I will continue to expose your type here.
Re: La Liga Announces Asisat Osoala's New Deal With Barcelona In Pidgin by Emilokoiyawon: 9:58pm On Jun 04, 2019
Marotzke:
But flaunting and exhibiting it is.

Just like flaunting and exhibiting heterosexuality is also
Re: La Liga Announces Asisat Osoala's New Deal With Barcelona In Pidgin by Emilokoiyawon: 10:00pm On Jun 04, 2019
naijaguy123456:
Now I see.

You see nothing. You can change my words all you want, you are only deceiving yourself. You are a bigot. Instead of you to focus on your life, you are here concerned about what people are doing with their sex organs...useless fool.
Re: La Liga Announces Asisat Osoala's New Deal With Barcelona In Pidgin by tfash96(m): 10:13pm On Jun 04, 2019
YenYo:
Great .

Nigeria to the world.

Now we need a good skillful male.to.play alongside messi for the male.team.

GBE body e!
Team Messi all the way

2 Likes

Re: La Liga Announces Asisat Osoala's New Deal With Barcelona In Pidgin by Afonja007: 10:16pm On Jun 04, 2019
naijaguy123456:
You don’t have to be a lesbian to be good and successful as a female footballer. Chichi Igbo take note.
like if you know osho ola very well,so if they ask you now to take oath on behalfs of osho ola you will take eeeh kwa ? grin

Re: La Liga Announces Asisat Osoala's New Deal With Barcelona In Pidgin by bukatyne(f): 10:17pm On Jun 04, 2019
naijaguy123456:
You don’t have to be a lesbian to be good and successful as a female footballer. Chichi Igbo take note.
o

She looks like Flavour's brother.

Sure she is female? Look at her private part area. I am not sure females can be like that.

Congrats to Azzizat, Omo ti o gbe oruko ebi ga.

Nice touch from Barcelona.
Re: La Liga Announces Asisat Osoala's New Deal With Barcelona In Pidgin by yetunsbay(m): 10:33pm On Jun 04, 2019
Yoruba Amaka tongue
Re: La Liga Announces Asisat Osoala's New Deal With Barcelona In Pidgin by yinkarh187(m): 10:49pm On Jun 04, 2019
Emilokoiyawon:

it's a mental disorder
Re: La Liga Announces Asisat Osoala's New Deal With Barcelona In Pidgin by yinkarh187(m): 10:51pm On Jun 04, 2019
eni4real:
Even great players like Origi no dey score for every game..
origi is now a great player. Wawu this is serious
Re: La Liga Announces Asisat Osoala's New Deal With Barcelona In Pidgin by Bamz(m): 12:50am On Jun 05, 2019
naijaguy123456:

I'm not a fan of lesbians but heck, don't you just admire the hard work put in getting those abs? grin

1 Like

Re: La Liga Announces Asisat Osoala's New Deal With Barcelona In Pidgin by BENEAMATA: 1:25am On Jun 05, 2019
holicalpha:
The Gbe Body e Line got me like
like seriously , is that the official liga twitter handle ? for real ? kudos to them .nice one falcon .
Re: La Liga Announces Asisat Osoala's New Deal With Barcelona In Pidgin by Nobody: 1:32am On Jun 05, 2019
yinkarh187:
origi is now a great player. Wawu this is serious
Football is nothing without Origi!
ORIGInal Legend like him deserves a Ballon d'or!!!
Re: La Liga Announces Asisat Osoala's New Deal With Barcelona In Pidgin by adonaimart(m): 3:35am On Jun 05, 2019
Unlimitk:
Nice one
Yoruba to the world
Who tell u say she be Yoruba?
Re: La Liga Announces Asisat Osoala's New Deal With Barcelona In Pidgin by Sarang(f): 4:31am On Jun 05, 2019
naijaguy123456:

Lmfao do you know if she is?
Joblessness!!
Re: La Liga Announces Asisat Osoala's New Deal With Barcelona In Pidgin by luvyaself95(m): 5:15am On Jun 05, 2019
Naija to the world...
Re: La Liga Announces Asisat Osoala's New Deal With Barcelona In Pidgin by patani(m): 7:54am On Jun 05, 2019
Emilokoiyawon:

Hypocrisy, Copying everything that has to do with Westernization. I am sure your likes will be the first to condemn Polygamy(Which is a traditional way of African family but will support homosexuality and say those people had not choice)
Re: La Liga Announces Asisat Osoala's New Deal With Barcelona In Pidgin by Fabians009(m): 8:55am On Jun 05, 2019
Unlimitk:
Nice one
Yoruba to the world
And we'll not stop this division abi!?
Is she a Nigerian? Yes.
We should grow pass this things.
Happy for her.
Re: La Liga Announces Asisat Osoala's New Deal With Barcelona In Pidgin by Barnesgreat: 11:41am On Jun 05, 2019
Welcome to *BARNES DIGITAL*����

Home of ebooks that will help you boost, advance your career and ensure maximum living. We are committed to your success in all facets of life, ranging from business, internet, health, lifestyle, sex matters, children, procreation and all sorts.

*Our vision is to create a world where everyone will be literate, knowledgeable and self-reliant.*

We have courses that will interest you. Our services runs 24/7.

Save this number as
*BARNES DIGITAL* to enable you view our status updates.

My status is BOOKSTORE ������

This is not a groupchat or chatbox

_N. B. you won't see our status updates if you don't save our number._
Video or voice calls are prohibited but you can leave a voicemail.

Please also drop your Nickname so we can be able to save your number to enable you view our status
_If there's any complaint or anything else you need, feel free to hit my DM.._�

*Welcome once again*�

https://07057075858
Or call 07069009467

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Makes More Money On Instagram Than Playing For Juventus / FIFA Takes Over AFCON 2019 Over Alleged Corruption In CAF / Lionel Messi's Name Saved Jewish Argentinian Grandma From Hamas Abductors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.