Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,596 members, 7,820,140 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Help: How To Withdraw UAE Paypal Funds To A Nigerian Bank Account - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Help: How To Withdraw UAE Paypal Funds To A Nigerian Bank Account (695 Views)

Withdraw From Binance Directly To Your Nigerian Bank Account Without Using P2P / How Do I Transfer RMB On My Wechat To My Nigerian Bank Account / Can I Withdraw Money From Skrill To My Nigeria Naira Account? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help: How To Withdraw UAE Paypal Funds To A Nigerian Bank Account by jokality(m): 6:57pm On Jun 04, 2019
I've heard that many of our online folks have uncovered how to successfully move their paypal funds from UAE, LESOTHO, SOUTH AFRICAN PayPals to their Nigerian bank accounts within few days, and paypal only charges them a $5 transaction fee.

I've been up to look for ways to achieve that but couldn't find any helpful way, so I decided to stop-by if anyone is willing to share the knowledge here, and I'm sure many people will also love to learn about that just like me.

(1) (Reply)

Visa, Mastercard, Paypal And Uber Back Facebook's Coin With $10 Million / Why Not Join Us On Facebook To Learn About An Albino Rats Farming / Secret Way To Open A Zero Naira Business Account In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.