Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:19 PM

Everyone Has A Guardian Angel? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Everyone Has A Guardian Angel? (1988 Views)

Guardian Angel / Conscience Is A Guardian Angel / False Prophet: Uebert Angel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Everyone Has A Guardian Angel? by juahjuah(f): 1:29pm On Jan 16, 2006
if its true that everyone has a guarding angel, then where are they when tragedies strke? and the people they are meant to guard die tragically?
Re: Everyone Has A Guardian Angel? by dejiolowe: 10:31pm On Jan 20, 2006
guardian angels? where did u get that from?
Re: Everyone Has A Guardian Angel? by mosaic2(f): 11:02pm On Jan 20, 2006
guardian angels do exist and everyone has one. they are there with us always, but its just hard for us to understand because we don't see them there. also, they are there when tragedies strike, but it is not up to them to decide when is the right time for someone to leave this earth, that's up to God. but I personally believe in them because of stories I've heard in the past, and because when I was a child I was saved by an angel when I fell from the balcony of my house. I don't remember this incident but my family told me that I said I saw someone with wings carrying me (one might say that children have wild imaginations, but how can a child lie about something as amazing as seeing an angel?). I guess it just wasn't my time to die. that's all the proof I need that guardian angels exist and protect us.
Re: Everyone Has A Guardian Angel? by dejiolowe: 11:19pm On Jan 20, 2006
mosaic2:

guardian angels do exist and everyone has one. they are there with us always, but its just hard for us to understand because we don't see them there. also, they are there when tragedies strike, but it is not up to them to decide when is the right time for someone to leave this earth

so if they cant decide when the time is up, then what r they doing. an angel for everyone. so adedibu has one too? why dont the angels beat ppl like adedibu to death for doing bad things
Re: Everyone Has A Guardian Angel? by mosaic2(f): 11:25pm On Jan 20, 2006
because people like adedibu are free to make their own decisions. angels are there only to lead us in the right direction and help us throughout our life's journey.
Re: Everyone Has A Guardian Angel? by jclord(f): 6:27am On Jan 24, 2006
If you live in Canada or the USA you can buy a movie I see listed on EBay called Angel sent on Assignment. It might give you helpful information. It is about eyewitness angel encounters. I like the good info being shared here.
Re: Everyone Has A Guardian Angel? by juahjuah(f): 1:07pm On Jan 24, 2006
mosaic2:

because people like adedibu are free to make their own decisions. angels are there only to lead us in the right direction and help us throughout our life's journey.

does that mean the right direction is to baord a plane fated to crash?
Re: Everyone Has A Guardian Angel? by Jackie24: 5:54am On Mar 29, 2006
I find the idea interesting, and according to my religion I should believe in them, but I never really was given any reason other than that to believe in them. I did when I was a child but to me it's simply Christ right now. If I have a special angel, well that's a nice gift from God.

Then again, I guess I do believe in them according to an encounter my aunt had years ago when she turned away from her faith because she had a miscarraige, It's an inspiring story, and she is a very dedicated Christain once more thanks to it.
Re: Everyone Has A Guardian Angel? by kenshin(m): 1:26am On Apr 03, 2006
angels watch over me but I do not have a guardian angel
Re: Everyone Has A Guardian Angel? by temmyabby(f): 10:46pm On Jun 13, 2007
I wonder where mine is undecided
Re: Everyone Has A Guardian Angel? by ikamefa(f): 4:30am On Jan 13, 2008
i believe i have one , i even have a special name for him( c o s i believe my angel is male )

(1) (Reply)

The Word ["amen"] / Witch Craft Exposed / ......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.