Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,557 members, 7,958,733 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:49 PM

Nechama Rivlin Is Dead! Israel’s First Lady Dies - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nechama Rivlin Is Dead! Israel’s First Lady Dies (48575 Views)

Hamza Bin Laden Is Dead! Son Of Osama Bin Laden Dies / Tiger Power Is Dead, Kenya Strongest Man Dies At 72 Years (photos) / Meet Clar Weah, Liberia’s First Lady Who Hails Originally From Jamaica (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nechama Rivlin Is Dead! Israel’s First Lady Dies by tfash96(m): 10:18pm On Jun 04, 2019
Ehyah death don chop mama too RIP death na passage na everybody go pass am

Re: Nechama Rivlin Is Dead! Israel’s First Lady Dies by reyscrub(m): 10:19pm On Jun 04, 2019
Oooooh mother in Jerusalem, go home and rest
Re: Nechama Rivlin Is Dead! Israel’s First Lady Dies by backnbeta(f): 10:19pm On Jun 04, 2019
mmb:
Rest in pieces.
Really? shocked
Re: Nechama Rivlin Is Dead! Israel’s First Lady Dies by PSVITA(m): 10:20pm On Jun 04, 2019
[quote author=Ninethmare post=79023578]There will be a sit at home in Biafra Land to mourn her

She is Ada, our Ada.
You are a FOOL!!!

1 Like

Re: Nechama Rivlin Is Dead! Israel’s First Lady Dies by PopeFlatino(m): 10:20pm On Jun 04, 2019
Who else watched Mali how Mali u20 came from behind twice to draw Argentina,then trashed them with spectacular penalty shootout to qualify for d quarters?

A whole Argentina,while Nigeria dey struggle against Ukraine,Senegal And USA.. sad shame

3 Likes

Re: Nechama Rivlin Is Dead! Israel’s First Lady Dies by Songsing: 10:22pm On Jun 04, 2019
The secret relationship between dirty Moors and jews

Re: Nechama Rivlin Is Dead! Israel’s First Lady Dies by chukwuibuipob: 10:24pm On Jun 04, 2019
grin grin wink grin embarassed embarassed sad sad shocked shocked sad sad
kaen1317:
Oyibo no dey fine when de old. That's why I will die for African black woman with big yash
kaen1317:
Oyibo no dey fine when de old. That's why I will die for African black woman with big yash
dat big yansh go becom stale/sour like 7 days fufu wen she reach 70 oo
Re: Nechama Rivlin Is Dead! Israel’s First Lady Dies by wink2015(m): 10:26pm On Jun 04, 2019
unclexofficial:
Israel's First Lady, Nechama Rivlin, is reportedly dead at the age of 63. Rivlin who died on Tuesday morning, will be laid to rest on Wednesday afternoon at Mt. Herzl. Her coffin will be placed at the Jerusalem Theater between 2 p.m. and 5 p.m., after which the cortege will depart to Mt. Herzl. At 6 p.m. Nechama will be laid to rest at the Gedolei Hauma (Leaders of the Nation) section, where eulogies will be delivered. 

Flags at the President's Residence in Jerusalem were lowered to half mast in a sign of mourning, just after Israel's first lady who is survived by her three children - Rivka, Anat and Ran - and seven grandchildren was confirmed dead. 

"At the request of the family, and as a mark of their deep appreciation for the concern shown by the citizens of Israel during her illness, the public is invited to participate in both events," the President's Residence said. 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/06/04/israels-first-lady-rivlin-is-dead/

Rest in Peace !
Re: Nechama Rivlin Is Dead! Israel’s First Lady Dies by chukwuibuipob: 10:27pm On Jun 04, 2019
angry angry sad angry sad
mmb:
Rest in pieces.
angry
mmb:
Rest in pieces.
wetin she do u
Re: Nechama Rivlin Is Dead! Israel’s First Lady Dies by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jun 04, 2019
chiedu7:

The bible is clear that Israel is jewish.

Even the Koran say's that Israel belongs to the Jews.

Surah 17
Say (unto them): If ye possessed the treasures of the mercy of my Lord, ye would surely hold them back for fear of spending, for man was ever grudging. (100)
And verily We gave unto Moses nine tokens, clear proofs (of Allah's Sovereignty). Do but ask the Children of Israel how he came unto them, then Pharaoh said unto him: Lo! I deem thee one bewitched, O Moses. (101)

He said: In truth thou knowest that none sent down these (portents) save the Lord of the heavens and the earth as proofs, and lo! (for my part) I deem thee lost, O Pharaoh. (102)
And he wished to scare them from the land, but We drowned him and those with him, all together. (103) And We said unto the Children of Israel after him: Dwell in the land; but when the promise of the Hereafter cometh to pass We shall bring you as a crowd gathered out of various nations. (104)

Surah 5
And (remember) when Moses said unto his people: O my people! Remember Allah's favour unto you, how He placed among you prophets, and He made you kings, and gave you that (which) He gave not to any (other) of (His) creatures. (20) O my people! Go into the holy land which Allah hath ordained for you. Turn not in flight, for surely ye turn back as losers: (21) They said: O Moses! Lo! a giant people (dwell) therein and lo! we go not in till they go forth from thence. When they go forth from thence, then we will enter (not till then). (22)

then where are the real jews Are whites the owner of america australia and new zealand

4 Likes

Re: Nechama Rivlin Is Dead! Israel’s First Lady Dies by enemyofprogress: 10:29pm On Jun 04, 2019
A great daughter of ndi igbo has goned. RIP!
Re: Nechama Rivlin Is Dead! Israel’s First Lady Dies by drololaaof: 10:33pm On Jun 04, 2019
RIP,my condolences to the president and the people of Israel .If Nigeria now they go hide am
Re: Nechama Rivlin Is Dead! Israel’s First Lady Dies by owila4luv(m): 10:39pm On Jun 04, 2019
mmb:
Rest in pieces.
A Terrorist Has Been Spotted
Re: Nechama Rivlin Is Dead! Israel’s First Lady Dies by lexy2014: 10:40pm On Jun 04, 2019
chiedu7:

Surah 17
Say (unto them): If ye possessed the treasures of the mercy of my Lord, ye would surely hold them back for fear of spending, for man was ever grudging. (100)
And verily We gave unto Moses nine tokens, clear proofs (of Allah's Sovereignty). Do but ask the Children of Israel how he came unto them, then Pharaoh said unto him: Lo! I deem thee one bewitched, O Moses. (101)

He said: In truth thou knowest that none sent down these (portents) save the Lord of the heavens and the earth as proofs, and lo! (for my part) I deem thee lost, O Pharaoh. (102)
And he wished to scare them from the land, but We drowned him and those with him, all together. (103) And We said unto the Children of Israel after him: Dwell in the land; but when the promise of the Hereafter cometh to pass We shall bring you as a crowd gathered out of various nations. (104)

Surah 5
And (remember) when Moses said unto his people: O my people! Remember Allah's favour unto you, how He placed among you prophets, and He made you kings, and gave you that (which) He gave not to any (other) of (His) creatures. (20) O my people! Go into the holy land which Allah hath ordained for you. Turn not in flight, for surely ye turn back as losers: (21) They said: O Moses! Lo! a giant people (dwell) therein and lo! we go not in till they go forth from thence. When they go forth from thence, then we will enter (not till then). (22)

When I c people with knowledge, am excited. Am impressed with ur post. U can use facts 2 shut a person up without telling d person 2 shut up

2 Likes

Re: Nechama Rivlin Is Dead! Israel’s First Lady Dies by Equity15(m): 10:43pm On Jun 04, 2019
wow..R.I.P..she's old tho...

BTW I dont even know the President of Isreal..netanyahu is more popular than him or do they operate a parliamentary system of government?
Re: Nechama Rivlin Is Dead! Israel’s First Lady Dies by SilasNwude: 10:44pm On Jun 04, 2019
mmb:
Rest in pieces.
chaii yellowbar Muslims are in sifia pains

isreal + US hates terrorism/Islam

continue crying
bunch of extremists

1 Like

Re: Nechama Rivlin Is Dead! Israel’s First Lady Dies by nathpope(m): 10:44pm On Jun 04, 2019
Shaibu71:
See below

As u stupid reach, you cannot even edit your stupidity well.

How could a 13:00 match (2nd match on your ticket) be decided by 13:56 as a win?

SCAMMER oshi..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nechama Rivlin Is Dead! Israel’s First Lady Dies by OlawaleSmarter0(m): 10:45pm On Jun 04, 2019
Bye Bitch!

1 Like

Re: Nechama Rivlin Is Dead! Israel’s First Lady Dies by OlawaleSmarter0(m): 10:48pm On Jun 04, 2019
SilasNwude:
chaii yellowbar Muslims are in sifia pains

isreal + US hates terrorism/Islam

continue crying
bunch of extremists

But that bitch is dead cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nechama Rivlin Is Dead! Israel’s First Lady Dies by chiedu7: 10:50pm On Jun 04, 2019
lexy2014:

When I c people with knowledge, am excited. Am impressed with ur post. U can use facts 2 shut a person up without telling d person 2 shut up

thanks cheesy

Joromi12:
then where are the real jews Are whites the owner of america australia and new zealand
bros I think what we have are the real jews.
Re: Nechama Rivlin Is Dead! Israel’s First Lady Dies by ijoba22(m): 10:51pm On Jun 04, 2019
Joromi12:
Rip fake jew occupying another man land
then who is the real jew, check up your brain.
Re: Nechama Rivlin Is Dead! Israel’s First Lady Dies by chibaby1985(f): 10:55pm On Jun 04, 2019
Re: Nechama Rivlin Is Dead! Israel’s First Lady Dies by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jun 04, 2019
Donald95:

Is that what your shallow brain produced? You should have just said RIP and move on at least it would have concealed your iberibetic personality
The obsession with Igbos is real!

1 Like

Re: Nechama Rivlin Is Dead! Israel’s First Lady Dies by vegafbs: 11:00pm On Jun 04, 2019

Re: Nechama Rivlin Is Dead! Israel’s First Lady Dies by lakesidepapa(m): 11:22pm On Jun 04, 2019
unclexofficial:
Israel's First Lady, Nechama Rivlin, is reportedly dead at the age of 63. Rivlin who died on Tuesday morning, will be laid to rest on Wednesday afternoon at Mt. Herzl. Her coffin will be placed at the Jerusalem Theater between 2 p.m. and 5 p.m., after which the cortege will depart to Mt. Herzl. At 6 p.m. Nechama will be laid to rest at the Gedolei Hauma (Leaders of the Nation) section, where eulogies will be delivered. 

Flags at the President's Residence in Jerusalem were lowered to half mast in a sign of mourning, just after Israel's first lady who is survived by her three children - Rivka, Anat and Ran - and seven grandchildren was confirmed dead. 

"At the request of the family, and as a mark of their deep appreciation for the concern shown by the citizens of Israel during her illness, the public is invited to participate in both events," the President's Residence said. 

May her gentle soul rest in perfect peace.

What a great loss to Isreal, God bless Isreal....!!!
Re: Nechama Rivlin Is Dead! Israel’s First Lady Dies by Jimbadly: 11:23pm On Jun 04, 2019
She looks 73 though. RIP
Re: Nechama Rivlin Is Dead! Israel’s First Lady Dies by BitmapStudios: 11:26pm On Jun 04, 2019
chiedu7:

Surah 17

Surah 5

And I was thinking you would point out where the Qu'ran spelled out Jerusalem or any of the geographic locations.
PS: I'm a Christian and have read the Qu'ran back and forth many times probably more than an average Muslim.cool

3 Likes

Re: Nechama Rivlin Is Dead! Israel’s First Lady Dies by advocate666: 11:30pm On Jun 04, 2019
Ninethmare:
There will be a sit at home in Biafra Land to mourn her

She is Ada, our Ada.

Hit the like button to support the motion

Na your own ada be that. Ewu. Which of her ancestors can trace their lineage back to Nnewi?

Nkita ara rachakwaa ndi iberibe anya there.

2 Likes

Re: Nechama Rivlin Is Dead! Israel’s First Lady Dies by JastSiryin(m): 11:33pm On Jun 04, 2019
Ninethmare:
There will be a sit at home in Biafra Land to mourn her

She is Ada, our Ada.

Hit the like button to support the motion

. Make una dey deceive una sef dey go. Keep alienating yourselves from your roots by claiming ancestry with a tribe who doesn't recognize you as anything other than African. I just hope it's only a few buffoons like you that subscribe to this preposterous belief. Ada indeed!

1 Like

Re: Nechama Rivlin Is Dead! Israel’s First Lady Dies by permit(m): 11:36pm On Jun 04, 2019
Head slammers killed today while closing Ramadan grin grin
Re: Nechama Rivlin Is Dead! Israel’s First Lady Dies by Olowokere(m): 11:51pm On Jun 04, 2019
unclexofficial:

everyone just dying like dat in every country..... she look old than that age

where are our Africans first ladies

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zimbabwe Drops 'battered' Dollar, Introduces Gold-backed 'ZIG' Currency / Large Iranian Navy Ship Sinks After Catching Fire / Arab Woman Pilot Disowned By Her Family' For Bombing ISIS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.