Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,821 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Nechama Rivlin Is Dead! Israel’s First Lady Dies - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nechama Rivlin Is Dead! Israel’s First Lady Dies (48456 Views)

Hamza Bin Laden Is Dead! Son Of Osama Bin Laden Dies / Tiger Power Is Dead, Kenya Strongest Man Dies At 72 Years (photos) / Meet Clar Weah, Liberia’s First Lady Who Hails Originally From Jamaica (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nechama Rivlin Is Dead! Israel’s First Lady Dies by Nobody: 12:03am On Jun 05, 2019
mmb:
Rest in pieces.

You must be an adherent of Al Alshabbab's philosophy.
Re: Nechama Rivlin Is Dead! Israel’s First Lady Dies by chiedu7: 12:06am On Jun 05, 2019
BitmapStudios:

And I was thinking you would point out where the Qu'ran spelled out Jerusalem or any of the geographic locations.
PS: I'm a Christian and have the Qu'ran back and forth many times probably more than an average Muslim.cool

Read it,others did.

I can see it.
Re: Nechama Rivlin Is Dead! Israel’s First Lady Dies by BitmapStudios: 12:20am On Jun 05, 2019
chiedu7:

Read it,others did.

I can see it.
Oh, didn't know?!
Kindly show me sir. cool
Re: Nechama Rivlin Is Dead! Israel’s First Lady Dies by chiedu7: 12:59am On Jun 05, 2019
BitmapStudios:

Oh, didn't know?!
Kindly show me sir. cool
Where is the holy land, who did they give it to?
Re: Nechama Rivlin Is Dead! Israel’s First Lady Dies by bewla(m): 2:24am On Jun 05, 2019
dadavivo:

Head slammers are already rejoicing.
And skull Looter are in the house

1 Like

Re: Nechama Rivlin Is Dead! Israel’s First Lady Dies by Nobody: 2:47am On Jun 05, 2019
Ninethmare:
There will be a sit at home in Biafra Land to mourn her

She is Ada, our Ada.

Hit the like button to support the motion

Are you mad ??
Re: Nechama Rivlin Is Dead! Israel’s First Lady Dies by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 3:57am On Jun 05, 2019
RIP, nice woman.
Re: Nechama Rivlin Is Dead! Israel’s First Lady Dies by popsyleo1: 4:02am On Jun 05, 2019
Rip
Re: Nechama Rivlin Is Dead! Israel’s First Lady Dies by johnkent(m): 4:16am On Jun 05, 2019
She was 73 years old!
Re: Nechama Rivlin Is Dead! Israel’s First Lady Dies by Diamondwriter(m): 4:55am On Jun 05, 2019
Uyi168:
63?.. See as she old.. Oyinbo too dea quick old...
Na the OP make mistake. She ought to be 74 today.
Re: Nechama Rivlin Is Dead! Israel’s First Lady Dies by fx45(m): 5:11am On Jun 05, 2019
Joromi12:
Rip fake jew occupying another man land
Headslammer spotted!

Spits...

Re: Nechama Rivlin Is Dead! Israel’s First Lady Dies by BitmapStudios: 5:44am On Jun 05, 2019
chiedu7:

Where is the holy land, who did they give it to?
There you go, like other fanatics and theorists! I knew this won't take long to foil you copied your point off one of those over zealot sites.
Bye brethren.
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nechama Rivlin Is Dead! Israel’s First Lady Dies by Nobody: 5:51am On Jun 05, 2019
Rip madam
Re: Nechama Rivlin Is Dead! Israel’s First Lady Dies by chiedu7: 5:51am On Jun 05, 2019
BitmapStudios:

There you go, like other fanatics and theorists! I knew this won't take long to foil you copied your point off one of those over zealot sites.
Bye brethren.
cool

others can see it,why can't you

read it yourself
Re: Nechama Rivlin Is Dead! Israel’s First Lady Dies by AGUNNIA: 6:21am On Jun 05, 2019
Go well Ma
Re: Nechama Rivlin Is Dead! Israel’s First Lady Dies by Encyclopedia1: 6:55am On Jun 05, 2019
Lets blame Palestine for her death. They killed her with the Quran.
Re: Nechama Rivlin Is Dead! Israel’s First Lady Dies by Ikpongiton: 6:56am On Jun 05, 2019
kaen1317:
I think Buhari killed her. He just returned from that side
you are correct.that is the outcome of that their nonsense o.i.c.,meeting.
Re: Nechama Rivlin Is Dead! Israel’s First Lady Dies by Encyclopedia1: 6:58am On Jun 05, 2019
Please how much is ASO EBI?
Re: Nechama Rivlin Is Dead! Israel’s First Lady Dies by Uyi168: 7:16am On Jun 05, 2019
Diamondwriter:

Na the OP make mistake. She ought to be 74 today.

Be wan fear oo
Re: Nechama Rivlin Is Dead! Israel’s First Lady Dies by BarrElChapo(m): 7:58am On Jun 05, 2019
Wow never knew Israel had a president o.. Meanwhile OP she was 73 not 63 as indicated in the post.. RIP
Re: Nechama Rivlin Is Dead! Israel’s First Lady Dies by Oshin56(m): 9:32am On Jun 05, 2019
chiedu7:

The bible is clear that Israel is jewish.

Even the Koran say's that Israel belongs to the Jews.

Surah 17
Say (unto them): If ye possessed the treasures of the mercy of my Lord, ye would surely hold them back for fear of spending, for man was ever grudging. (100)
And verily We gave unto Moses nine tokens, clear proofs (of Allah's Sovereignty). Do but ask the Children of Israel how he came unto them, then Pharaoh said unto him: Lo! I deem thee one bewitched, O Moses. (101)

He said: In truth thou knowest that none sent down these (portents) save the Lord of the heavens and the earth as proofs, and lo! (for my part) I deem thee lost, O Pharaoh. (102)
And he wished to scare them from the land, but We drowned him and those with him, all together. (103) And We said unto the Children of Israel after him: Dwell in the land; but when the promise of the Hereafter cometh to pass We shall bring you as a crowd gathered out of various nations. (104)

Surah 5
And (remember) when Moses said unto his people: O my people! Remember Allah's favour unto you, how He placed among you prophets, and He made you kings, and gave you that (which) He gave not to any (other) of (His) creatures. (20) O my people! Go into the holy land which Allah hath ordained for you. Turn not in flight, for surely ye turn back as losers: (21) They said: O Moses! Lo! a giant people (dwell) therein and lo! we go not in till they go forth from thence. When they go forth from thence, then we will enter (not till then). (22)

bro my advice for you is to open an Arabic school because I can see that you are quranic scholar from cairo
Re: Nechama Rivlin Is Dead! Israel’s First Lady Dies by HitSong: 11:10am On Jun 05, 2019
dadavivo:

Head slammers are already rejoicing.
And OSU IPOB FLAT HEAD PIGS are already wailing .
The aba Jews cheesy
Re: Nechama Rivlin Is Dead! Israel’s First Lady Dies by danyaril2yahoo: 11:29am On Jun 05, 2019
unclexofficial:
Israel's First Lady, Nechama Rivlin, is reportedly dead at the age of 63. Rivlin who died on Tuesday morning, will be laid to rest on Wednesday afternoon at Mt. Herzl. Her coffin will be placed at the Jerusalem Theater between 2 p.m. and 5 p.m., after which the cortege will depart to Mt. Herzl. At 6 p.m. Nechama will be laid to rest at the Gedolei Hauma (Leaders of the Nation) section, where eulogies will be delivered. 

Flags at the President's Residence in Jerusalem were lowered to half mast in a sign of mourning, just after Israel's first lady who is survived by her three children - Rivka, Anat and Ran - and seven grandchildren was confirmed dead. 

"At the request of the family, and as a mark of their deep appreciation for the concern shown by the citizens of Israel during her illness, the public is invited to participate in both events," the President's Residence said. 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/06/04/israels-first-lady-rivlin-is-dead/

Goodnight ma'am
Re: Nechama Rivlin Is Dead! Israel’s First Lady Dies by Barnesgreat: 11:38am On Jun 05, 2019
Welcome to *BARNES DIGITAL*����

Home of ebooks that will help you boost, advance your career and ensure maximum living. We are committed to your success in all facets of life, ranging from business, internet, health, lifestyle, sex matters, children, procreation and all sorts.

*Our vision is to create a world where everyone will be literate, knowledgeable and self-reliant.*

We have courses that will interest you. Our services runs 24/7.

Save this number as
*BARNES DIGITAL* to enable you view our status updates.

My status is BOOKSTORE ������

This is not a groupchat or chatbox

_N. B. you won't see our status updates if you don't save our number._
Video or voice calls are prohibited but you can leave a voicemail.

Please also drop your Nickname so we can be able to save your number to enable you view our status
_If there's any complaint or anything else you need, feel free to hit my DM.._�

*Welcome once again*�

https://07057075858
Or call 07069009467
Re: Nechama Rivlin Is Dead! Israel’s First Lady Dies by engrchykae(m): 9:56pm On Jun 05, 2019
Joromi12:
Rip fake jew occupying another man land
you get brain dear .
a blonde Jew indeed .
nasser was right
these are Hebrew speaking gentiles .
they left black and came back white .
anyway we are still in the times of the gentiles when the holyland will be trampled underfoot for forty two months
Re: Nechama Rivlin Is Dead! Israel’s First Lady Dies by Tinyemeka(m): 10:49am On Jun 07, 2019
Uyi168:
63?..
See as she old..
Oyinbo too dea quick old...

She'd been ill.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Winnie Mandela At Her 80th Birthday Dinner (Photos) / Arab Woman Pilot Disowned By Her Family' For Bombing ISIS / Why We Stopped Buying Nigeria’s Oil, By White House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.