Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,338 members, 7,867,972 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 08:14 AM

Van Dijk Name Who Should Win The Ballon D'or - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Van Dijk Name Who Should Win The Ballon D'or (397 Views)

“In England We Believe The Schedules Are Too Busy.”- Van Dijk / EURO 2020; Who Do You Think Should Win the Player Of The Tournament? / 'messi Should Win Ballon D'or - But I'd Take It!' - Van Dijk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Van Dijk Name Who Should Win The Ballon D'or by iceberg02(m): 8:59pm On Jun 04, 2019
Liverpool centre-back Virgil van Dijk has made clear that he thinks the Ballon d'Or prize should go to Barcelona's captain Lionel Messi.

The Dutchman labelled the Argentine forward as the best player in the world after his team's 2-0 victory in the Champions League final against Tottenham.

"I think Messi is the best player in the world and I think he deserves it as long as he plays," he told the press conference.

"The Ballon d'Or is not something I am thinking of, but if it happens by any chance I will obviously take it.

"I don't think there is any case and I think that Messi is still the best player in the world and it doesn't matter if he isn't in the Champions League final."
SOURCE www.marca.com

Re: Van Dijk Name Who Should Win The Ballon D'or by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jun 04, 2019
grin

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why Mikel Obi Retires At 32 Revealed / Lautaro Martinez: Lionel Messi's Successor / 4.64 ODDS GIVEN DELIVERED 27TH/28TH JULY 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.