Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,881 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Lyta Begins His Acting Career With INDUSTREET - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lyta Begins His Acting Career With INDUSTREET (36074 Views)

Ooni Of Ife Makes His Acting Debut In Historic Nollywood Movie / Yul Edochie: Sam Dede Laid The Foundation For My Successful Acting Career / BBNaija: Tuoyo Begins His Media Tour, Rocks Nadine, Presenter At The Beat FM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lyta Begins His Acting Career With INDUSTREET by wellmax(m): 11:38pm On Jun 04, 2019
SilasNwude:
from a terrorist to a criminal old vagabond terrorist bastard burukutu sipping gorilla mumuhamado mumuharii

Some people have hatred ingrained in their DNA. But it doesn't change anything. Wailing is allowed. Four more years.

1 Like

Re: Lyta Begins His Acting Career With INDUSTREET by SlayDaddy(m): 11:57pm On Jun 04, 2019
See you at the TOP Lil Lyta.
Your lack of maturity affect you at first, I hope you now learn from your Mistakes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lyta Begins His Acting Career With INDUSTREET by SlamvipeR(m): 2:39am On Jun 05, 2019
lol .. All thanks to Olamide if you know what I mean
Re: Lyta Begins His Acting Career With INDUSTREET by luvyaself95(m): 5:10am On Jun 05, 2019
Nice One
Re: Lyta Begins His Acting Career With INDUSTREET by toprealman: 7:06am On Jun 05, 2019
KristaPretty:
9ja has a way of shifting your destiny from a musician to an actor.
Or even from a man to woman like Bobrisky grin
Are you kidding me? So you think diversifying is a crime Abi? Go tell Tupac & 50 cents!
Re: Lyta Begins His Acting Career With INDUSTREET by decatalyst(m): 7:08am On Jun 05, 2019
SilasNwude:
from a terrorist to a criminal old vagabond terrorist bastard burukutu sipping gorilla mumuhamado mumuharii

Bros, wetin happen nau grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lyta Begins His Acting Career With INDUSTREET by rickdaking(m): 7:09am On Jun 05, 2019
be4 nko... who no won blow?? he sha no won give up... I like his spirit
Re: Lyta Begins His Acting Career With INDUSTREET by mizzou(m): 9:28am On Jun 05, 2019
eddieguru:
How I wan take save pictures for this NL
why not screenshot then crop it later
Re: Lyta Begins His Acting Career With INDUSTREET by chukkystar(m): 10:01am On Jun 05, 2019
[/i][i]
axcer:
GistMore.com

Singer Lyta who left Olamide's YBNL label after a miss-understanding now begins his acting career, as he gets feature in a new movie titled 'Industreet'.

Watch video here; http://gistmore.com/lyta-begins-his-acting-career-features-in-a-new-movie

Re: Lyta Begins His Acting Career With INDUSTREET by Spunkyprinz: 2:06pm On Jun 05, 2019
eddieguru:
How I wan take save pictures for this NL
Ask Google!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dencia Steps Out In Bathrobe For Early Morning Interview On TVC,Lagos (pics / Sophia Alakija Celebrates Husband, Wale On His Birthday / Yemi Alade Rocks Nappy Hairstyle, Slays In Ankara Jumpsuit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.