Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,816 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

"Wanted To Be A Music Entertainer But I Entertain Boko Haram With Guns" -soldier - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Wanted To Be A Music Entertainer But I Entertain Boko Haram With Guns" -soldier (27201 Views)

A Bus Carrying Northerners With Guns Intercepted In Akure By June 12 Protesters / "We Are Fighting Boko Haram With Biafran Weapons Surrendered After The War" / Buhari To EU: We Will Defeat Boko Haram With Civil War Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Wanted To Be A Music Entertainer But I Entertain Boko Haram With Guns" -soldier by Victni: 11:47pm On Jun 04, 2019
@Gistvic.com

Nigerian Soldier pictured with a gun says he wanted to be a music entertainer but he now use guns to entertain criminals. Gistvic Reports.

He posted his rap video to put up his claim of wanting to be an entertainer.

He wrote:
"When i was a kid,I wanted to be an entertainer.i mean music,movies..I wanted to entertain people with what I know how to do best but guess what happened years later?i now use guns� in entertaining criminals,kidnappers, militant,herdsmen,BH and Godforbid for anyone wey dey plan to come up next�Las Las my child hood dream is still alive though.maybe the time ain't right yet"

Watch Video Below:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/06/i-wanted-to-be-music-entertainer-but-i.html

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Wanted To Be A Music Entertainer But I Entertain Boko Haram With Guns" -soldier by baliyubla: 12:06am On Jun 05, 2019
If pikin say him sabi die, him papa sef go tell am say him sabi bury. Warri Proverb.

Borrow yourself brain calm down young soldier.

29 Likes

Re: "Wanted To Be A Music Entertainer But I Entertain Boko Haram With Guns" -soldier by KristaPretty(f): 12:09am On Jun 05, 2019
Nigerian soldiers are really trying. In as much as i hate them, I pray that God continue to protect them from these BokoHaram without teeth and gum sad

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Wanted To Be A Music Entertainer But I Entertain Boko Haram With Guns" -soldier by phelonrays: 12:39am On Jun 05, 2019
KristaPretty:
Nigerian soldiers are really trying. In as much as i hate them, I pray that God continue to protect them from these BokoHaram without teeth and gum sad
Amen...............Shout fire ___!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!shocked

5 Likes

Re: "Wanted To Be A Music Entertainer But I Entertain Boko Haram With Guns" -soldier by Gistvic: 8:02am On Jun 05, 2019
hahaha... his rap is madddddddd.....

WATCH HIS RAP VIDEO>>>>> https://www.gistvic.com/2019/06/i-wanted-to-be-music-entertainer-but-i.html?m=1
Re: "Wanted To Be A Music Entertainer But I Entertain Boko Haram With Guns" -soldier by etibaba(m): 9:59am On Jun 05, 2019
Keep entertaining boko with bullets till they run out of gbedu wen go enter body.

3 Likes

Re: "Wanted To Be A Music Entertainer But I Entertain Boko Haram With Guns" -soldier by GisterBlogger: 9:59am On Jun 05, 2019
shocked

Half Nude Women Chase Away Police As Ijaw Escalate Fight With Oba Of Benin (18+ Photos + Video)=> HERE
Re: "Wanted To Be A Music Entertainer But I Entertain Boko Haram With Guns" -soldier by VivaLaFrans: 10:00am On Jun 05, 2019
grin We pray the £211million Abacha loot discovered this month be used to end the mysterious crisis that has no basis... that's how clueless and self centred human beings can be... *spits*

3 Likes

Re: "Wanted To Be A Music Entertainer But I Entertain Boko Haram With Guns" -soldier by nymphomaniac(m): 10:00am On Jun 05, 2019
Oga it's your choice. You were not forced in.

3 Likes

Re: "Wanted To Be A Music Entertainer But I Entertain Boko Haram With Guns" -soldier by Lincoln275(m): 10:02am On Jun 05, 2019
Provided you are still using gun to entertain , you are still on point
Re: "Wanted To Be A Music Entertainer But I Entertain Boko Haram With Guns" -soldier by OBTMOS(m): 10:02am On Jun 05, 2019
Nice mora

1 Like

Re: "Wanted To Be A Music Entertainer But I Entertain Boko Haram With Guns" -soldier by wiseone28: 10:02am On Jun 05, 2019
Is not too late oga suya
Re: "Wanted To Be A Music Entertainer But I Entertain Boko Haram With Guns" -soldier by Adedayo65: 10:03am On Jun 05, 2019
Naso!
Re: "Wanted To Be A Music Entertainer But I Entertain Boko Haram With Guns" -soldier by IeatPussy: 10:03am On Jun 05, 2019
Many that joined Nigeria military is not because of passion but because Owuu blow them hot and they don't have choice than to choose the easy way out.

5 Likes

Re: "Wanted To Be A Music Entertainer But I Entertain Boko Haram With Guns" -soldier by Tunderfireyou: 10:03am On Jun 05, 2019
baliyubla:
If pikin say him sabi die, him papa sef go tell am say him sabi bury. Warri Proverb.

Borrow yourself brain calm down young soldier.
which yeye warri proverb?...mcheeww. yoruba fathered warri, owns the proverb. Tunder fire you if you quote me

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Wanted To Be A Music Entertainer But I Entertain Boko Haram With Guns" -soldier by BlackfireX: 10:04am On Jun 05, 2019
How this chimp became an army like buhari baffles me.....

2 Likes

Re: "Wanted To Be A Music Entertainer But I Entertain Boko Haram With Guns" -soldier by HisSmileHeal(m): 10:04am On Jun 05, 2019
love D's Work
Re: "Wanted To Be A Music Entertainer But I Entertain Boko Haram With Guns" -soldier by KingAzubuike(f): 10:05am On Jun 05, 2019
Re: "Wanted To Be A Music Entertainer But I Entertain Boko Haram With Guns" -soldier by Kayouzka(m): 10:06am On Jun 05, 2019
funny and touching
Re: "Wanted To Be A Music Entertainer But I Entertain Boko Haram With Guns" -soldier by Karemarealty288(m): 10:08am On Jun 05, 2019
Mystikal, Canibus,Ice T, No Malice, Fresh Kid Ice(2livecrew) Mc Hammer, Nate Dogg and Saggy were rugged and battle tested American soldiers. Weldone bro you are not far away from making history. Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: "Wanted To Be A Music Entertainer But I Entertain Boko Haram With Guns" -soldier by ogohiochola: 10:09am On Jun 05, 2019
Na � fire u de play with oga soldier
Re: "Wanted To Be A Music Entertainer But I Entertain Boko Haram With Guns" -soldier by Lovelyn451(f): 10:10am On Jun 05, 2019
This wan wee nor calm dawn now
Re: "Wanted To Be A Music Entertainer But I Entertain Boko Haram With Guns" -soldier by Glycosunde: 10:13am On Jun 05, 2019
I hope they don't turn your body to another banger with bullets one day
Re: "Wanted To Be A Music Entertainer But I Entertain Boko Haram With Guns" -soldier by seunfly: 10:14am On Jun 05, 2019
Ok
Re: "Wanted To Be A Music Entertainer But I Entertain Boko Haram With Guns" -soldier by Fantazy(m): 10:16am On Jun 05, 2019
Just pray boko Haram don't entertain u with their own gun one day

1 Like

Re: "Wanted To Be A Music Entertainer But I Entertain Boko Haram With Guns" -soldier by discusant: 10:17am On Jun 05, 2019
Igbo & Yoruba stick to one Nigeria, until you are crushed by Jihadists.

Never seen sets of ethnic groups so insensitive to the plight of their future generations like Igbo and Yoruba.

Boko Haram fights for a Theocratic country to be governed with Islamic Sharia Criminal codes.

Twelve northern Sharia states adopted unconstitutional Islamic Sharia Criminal codes and want a Theocratic state like Boko Haram.

Igbo and Yoruba ought to take their peoples out of one Nigeria, before they get crushed.

3 Likes

Re: "Wanted To Be A Music Entertainer But I Entertain Boko Haram With Guns" -soldier by aishapmbtoto: 10:19am On Jun 05, 2019
Don't worry. They go soon change am for you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari To Spend 2 Weeks In London On Private Visit / Jonathan Okays Oil Jobs For Tompolo, Fasehun, Others / Celebration Here In Jattu As Obaseki Wins Edo State Election (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.