Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,835 members, 7,828,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

"Wanted To Be A Music Entertainer But I Entertain Boko Haram With Guns" -soldier - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Wanted To Be A Music Entertainer But I Entertain Boko Haram With Guns" -soldier (27205 Views)

A Bus Carrying Northerners With Guns Intercepted In Akure By June 12 Protesters / "We Are Fighting Boko Haram With Biafran Weapons Surrendered After The War" / Buhari To EU: We Will Defeat Boko Haram With Civil War Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Wanted To Be A Music Entertainer But I Entertain Boko Haram With Guns" -soldier by edo3(m): 10:19am On Jun 05, 2019
This one na otondo soldier oo,, I believe is one of those lousy soldiers hiding in offices carrying files up and down when d real men are in sambisa.. His dressing didn't even suggest one that is even in d front line.. May pains be say some of these office soldiers would even want to claim the same entitlements with those that fight day n night..

I know what am saying.. Tell them them their next posting is maiduguri,, they will be looking for bail out up n down.. I have them plenty around me..

1 Like

Re: "Wanted To Be A Music Entertainer But I Entertain Boko Haram With Guns" -soldier by Isoduwa(m): 10:19am On Jun 05, 2019
You wan go sing after Una don lost the battle

Scores: Boko harem 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 Nigerian soldiers 8
Re: "Wanted To Be A Music Entertainer But I Entertain Boko Haram With Guns" -soldier by Jaqenhghar: 10:20am On Jun 05, 2019
This one clearly hasnt been to the front. His uniform is still new and clesy he still thinks he is on a movie set
Re: "Wanted To Be A Music Entertainer But I Entertain Boko Haram With Guns" -soldier by Martins6545: 10:20am On Jun 05, 2019
A young man full of life.... I pity him sha

If he his wise enough, he should just walk away now that he still have his life intact

Nigerian soldiers una mumu never still do
Re: "Wanted To Be A Music Entertainer But I Entertain Boko Haram With Guns" -soldier by SouthSouth1914: 10:22am On Jun 05, 2019
Tunderfireyou:
which yeye warri proverb?...mcheeww. yoruba fathered warri, owns the proverb. Tunder fire you if you quote me

You should have been aborted. It will save some of us our megabytes and time to try to give you a working brain..
Re: "Wanted To Be A Music Entertainer But I Entertain Boko Haram With Guns" -soldier by stormborn28(m): 10:22am On Jun 05, 2019
phelonrays:
Amen...............Shout fire ___!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!shocked
phallus

Re: "Wanted To Be A Music Entertainer But I Entertain Boko Haram With Guns" -soldier by opribo(m): 10:32am On Jun 05, 2019
One thing is clear for sure that by the time boko haram is exposed the bulk of it will be the soldiers of the army, air force etc.
Re: "Wanted To Be A Music Entertainer But I Entertain Boko Haram With Guns" -soldier by Rolly22(m): 11:00am On Jun 05, 2019
Don't worry they would soon entertain you with RPG and hand grenades
Re: "Wanted To Be A Music Entertainer But I Entertain Boko Haram With Guns" -soldier by crackhouse(m): 11:13am On Jun 05, 2019
Somebody that have not killed a single Boko Haram member is here making noise upadan
Re: "Wanted To Be A Music Entertainer But I Entertain Boko Haram With Guns" -soldier by Brightest04(m): 11:15am On Jun 05, 2019
Well God help you bro to live to achieve your dream.
Re: "Wanted To Be A Music Entertainer But I Entertain Boko Haram With Guns" -soldier by Davsef: 11:22am On Jun 05, 2019
God protection be with you as you choose to defend the nation from both external and internal aggression
Re: "Wanted To Be A Music Entertainer But I Entertain Boko Haram With Guns" -soldier by tfash96(m): 11:30am On Jun 05, 2019
And how many Boko boys have u killed?he must have killed like 900 funny amateur soldier

Re: "Wanted To Be A Music Entertainer But I Entertain Boko Haram With Guns" -soldier by eniade07: 11:33am On Jun 05, 2019
These 16NAs are not learning anything.
Re: "Wanted To Be A Music Entertainer But I Entertain Boko Haram With Guns" -soldier by skimmy005: 11:37am On Jun 05, 2019
Victni:
@Gistvic.com

Nigerian Soldier pictured with a gun says he wanted to be a music entertainer but he now use guns to entertain criminals. Gistvic Reports.

He posted his rap video to put up his claim of wanting to be an entertainer.

He wrote:

Watch Video Below:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/06/i-wanted-to-be-music-entertainer-but-i.html
sha dem force you join the soldier, idiot, before you join you nor know within carry you go there? You nor know within you sign?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Wanted To Be A Music Entertainer But I Entertain Boko Haram With Guns" -soldier by biztip: 12:00pm On Jun 05, 2019
pray they don't entertain u wit death in return, these boko boys have refused to go down
Re: "Wanted To Be A Music Entertainer But I Entertain Boko Haram With Guns" -soldier by mukthar2000(m): 12:05pm On Jun 05, 2019
We dancing to ur music already.

Re: "Wanted To Be A Music Entertainer But I Entertain Boko Haram With Guns" -soldier by Signal004(m): 12:23pm On Jun 05, 2019
Dance in the Holyghost Sinach

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wV3VJ3XW_4
Re: "Wanted To Be A Music Entertainer But I Entertain Boko Haram With Guns" -soldier by BabangidaHamza(m): 1:14pm On Jun 05, 2019
Official benison!!! God bless u guys!!
Re: "Wanted To Be A Music Entertainer But I Entertain Boko Haram With Guns" -soldier by nasirujj(m): 3:24pm On Jun 05, 2019
Those fighting Boko Haram are not saying anything.. This badge on your uniform is not operation Lafiya dole badge,,, your here in the Niger delta and claiming to be fighting Boko Haram.

The day I see you with operation Lafiya dole uniform(desert camp) then from then I no you are serious.. Op delta safe

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Mocks President Buhari For Attending Global Education Summit (Video) / Wike Commissions The New Rivers State University Campus / Osinbajo, Dogara Out, Amaechi Makes Tinubu’s Campaign List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.