Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,822 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

USA B2 Visa Status Change - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA B2 Visa Status Change (469 Views)

What Is The Possibility Of Changing My Visa Status From F2 To Either Work Or F1 / UK Visa Status. / My Journey To America Through B2 Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

USA B2 Visa Status Change by Jetaeducational: 2:02am On Jun 05, 2019
Hi everyone,

Pls I'm planning on moving to Us on a b2 visa, with the intention of getting a job over there andchangeing my status to H1b.
1. How easy is it?
2. How long duration of stay should I tell them at the point of entry?
3 What is the minimum duration will they approve at the poe?
4. Which airport is best for me to enter, without having any state in mind for now
5. How much bta should I go with?
Re: USA B2 Visa Status Change by ttmacoy: 3:55am On Jun 05, 2019
I wish you all the luck in the world, you will need it.

Jetaeducational:
Hi everyone,

Pls I'm planning on moving to Us on a b2 visa, with the intention of getting a job over there andchangeing my status to H1b.
1. How easy is it?
2. How long duration of stay should I tell them at the point of entry?
3 What is the minimum duration will they approve at the poe?
4. Which airport is best for me to enter, without having any state in mind for now
5. How much bta should I go with?

(1) (Reply)

Plane Stuck In Mud After Skidding Off A Runway During Takeoff In Kenya / Domestic AIR Travel/cargo Hacks In Nigeria / Help Me Make A Decision (lagos, Abuja Or Ph)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.