Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,661 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Reality Tv Shows - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Reality Tv Shows (932 Views)

Are Reality TV Shows/Competitions Of Any Benefit To Us? / Watch And Download All Foreign Movies, TV Shows And Series Online free / TV Shows: Prison Break, Lost Or 24? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reality Tv Shows by AKAJamelia(f): 1:12am On Sep 30, 2010
Questions:
Which reality tv shows do you currently watch?
Your favourite reality show and why?
Best reality tv show and why?
Your favourite reality show characters and why?
Best episodes, or season?

For example: Koko mansion, Flavour of love,
Re: Reality Tv Shows by iice(f): 4:38am On Sep 30, 2010
ATNM
Fear Factor
Amazing Race
Survivor
Ultimate Fighter
Apprentice
Project Runway
Iron Chef (reruns grin)
And a smattering of others. . .an episode or more here and there. Can't remember the others

Favorite would be ANTM / Amazing Race and Ultimate Fighter and The Contender.
At a time i loved survivor but i got bored by the 4th season, so i just watch a couple of episodes here and there. Ditto for Apprentice.
I like ANTM for the pictures, Amazing Race for the scenery and Ultimate Fighter for the blood grin
Favorite characters? I love Forrest Griffin from UFC, he's a bit nuts cheesy. Just as i like them.
Re: Reality Tv Shows by AKAJamelia(f): 5:04am On Sep 30, 2010
I've watched all of those shows before but probably a few episodes.
Re: Reality Tv Shows by polyphasic: 12:04pm On Sep 30, 2010
I like to see Big brother for its hot happenings.
Re: Reality Tv Shows by AKAJamelia(f): 1:53pm On Sep 30, 2010
Which Big Brother, country?
I think that UK Big Brother is so lame,
Re: Reality Tv Shows by mike7184(m): 12:56pm On Oct 25, 2010
America's next top model
Re: Reality Tv Shows by naijadiva2(f): 4:23pm On Oct 25, 2010
I used to be a reality show junkie now i don't have time to watch them all but the ones im currently watching are ANTM and BGC-Miami. I was watching jersey shore, but i'll catch up with it later.
Re: Reality Tv Shows by InkedNerd(f): 8:50am On Oct 26, 2010
Although there's nothing real about reality television, I still watch America's Next Top Model, The Amazing Race, and most recently, the A-List[b]:[/b] New York
Re: Reality Tv Shows by manmustwac(m): 7:28pm On Oct 26, 2010
The X Factor 2010 & The Apprentice.
Re: Reality Tv Shows by cathrinne: 1:00pm On Oct 27, 2010
Recently, there is no any . But in past few months I watch So you think you can dance and it was a fantastic reality show with its strong participants. Show seemed to be a real one, as others might be pre decided fro their results .
Re: Reality Tv Shows by iice(f): 1:38pm On Oct 27, 2010
cathrinne:

Recently, there is no any . But in past few months I watch So you think you can dance and it was a fantastic reality show with its strong participants. Show seemed to be a real one, as others might be pre decided fro their results .

Yeah i like so you think you can dance.
Re: Reality Tv Shows by alenfort: 7:49pm On Jan 17, 2011
The TV reality shows is

1. Elimi Date
2. The Bachelorette
3. Joe Millionaire
Re: Reality Tv Shows by bgees(m): 6:07am On Jan 18, 2011
The first 48
Fear Factor
Intervention
Ultimate Fighter
The Peacemaker : L.A Gangwars
Re: Reality Tv Shows by yebarbie(f): 1:00pm On Jan 19, 2011
There is also a new reality tv show called Nigeria's dreamgirl. its not on air yet but will soon be.
Its a reality show for aspiring models.

The website is www.nigeriasdreamgirl.tv.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Nigerias-Dreamgirl/131352223595770?v=app_4949752878

(1) (Reply)

Abc's "v" Season 2 -- Alien/nephilim Deception / Why Does All Yoruba Movie Has Juju Scene And Always Ends With A Confession / Which Movie Have You Watched That All The Cast Are Either Male Or Female

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.