Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

I Don’t Want To Be Accepted, I’m Just Living My God Given Life’ – Efia Odo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Don’t Want To Be Accepted, I’m Just Living My God Given Life’ – Efia Odo (17247 Views)

Efia Odo Show Her Natural Body In Bikini, Shades Other Ladies (Pics) / Efia Odo Bares Her Boobs In Braless Open-Chest Outfit (Photos) / Efia Odo Rocks Kente Bikini (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

I Don’t Want To Be Accepted, I’m Just Living My God Given Life’ – Efia Odo by MhizMuna: 6:39am On Jun 05, 2019
Ghanaian actress and Kwese sports presenter, Efia Odo has revealed that she doesn’t give heed to what people say about her in recent times.

According to her, she is now living her life to please God and noted that she no more lives her life to be accepted by people.

She disclosed this on her Instagram page when she posted a photo of herself. She captioned the photo with;

“I don’t want to be accepted, I’m just living my God given life ”

https://www./2019/06/my-god-given-life-ghanaian-actress-efia-odo.html

Re: I Don’t Want To Be Accepted, I’m Just Living My God Given Life’ – Efia Odo by thesicilian: 6:41am On Jun 05, 2019
I can relate.
Re: I Don’t Want To Be Accepted, I’m Just Living My God Given Life’ – Efia Odo by nicolartsdesign: 6:42am On Jun 05, 2019
keeping it real
Re: I Don’t Want To Be Accepted, I’m Just Living My God Given Life’ – Efia Odo by Jestin: 6:53am On Jun 05, 2019
Living a life of Christ and you re showing us bombom

30 Likes

Re: I Don’t Want To Be Accepted, I’m Just Living My God Given Life’ – Efia Odo by paddyofboss(m): 6:53am On Jun 05, 2019
Ok we have heard you. For those living their devili given life beware. Especially that guy with Lucifer moniker

Re: I Don’t Want To Be Accepted, I’m Just Living My God Given Life’ – Efia Odo by Becklynn(f): 6:54am On Jun 05, 2019
Re: I Don’t Want To Be Accepted, I’m Just Living My God Given Life’ – Efia Odo by EmekaBlue(m): 6:55am On Jun 05, 2019
see her fresh laps...i wouldnt mind 1 night stand with her
Re: I Don’t Want To Be Accepted, I’m Just Living My God Given Life’ – Efia Odo by Amuocha: 6:56am On Jun 05, 2019
Seen
Re: I Don’t Want To Be Accepted, I’m Just Living My God Given Life’ – Efia Odo by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:58am On Jun 05, 2019
MhizMuna:
Ghanaian actress and Kwese sports presenter, Efia Odo has revealed that she doesn’t give heed to what people say about her in recent times.

According to her, she is now living her life to please God and noted that she no more lives her life to be accepted by people.

She disclosed this on her Instagram page when she posted a photo of herself. She captioned the photo with;

patient and awesome God...
Re: I Don’t Want To Be Accepted, I’m Just Living My God Given Life’ – Efia Odo by nairalee(m): 7:03am On Jun 05, 2019
Agreed, God gave u life but God didn't give you THIS life

Re: I Don’t Want To Be Accepted, I’m Just Living My God Given Life’ – Efia Odo by danyaril2yahoo: 7:08am On Jun 05, 2019
MhizMuna:

which God are you talkin about? God don suffer! That way tha seems right before a man/woman,is a way of destruction

Re: I Don’t Want To Be Accepted, I’m Just Living My God Given Life’ – Efia Odo by Phock2sweet: 7:08am On Jun 05, 2019
I just want to fcckkcvk her.

bet9ja guy and mtn guy above posted before me, but it's not complete without sex position guy

Re: I Don’t Want To Be Accepted, I’m Just Living My God Given Life’ – Efia Odo by tydi(m): 7:16am On Jun 05, 2019

Speechless

Re: I Don’t Want To Be Accepted, I’m Just Living My God Given Life’ – Efia Odo by Magic1: 7:18am On Jun 05, 2019
The laps fresh sha
Re: I Don’t Want To Be Accepted, I’m Just Living My God Given Life’ – Efia Odo by Nobody: 7:28am On Jun 05, 2019
Magic1:
The laps fresh sha
cream
Re: I Don’t Want To Be Accepted, I’m Just Living My God Given Life’ – Efia Odo by sylve11: 7:41am On Jun 05, 2019
@ Efia Odo, Life is a series of natural and spontaneous changes. Don't resist them; that only creates sorrow. Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like. cool
Re: I Don’t Want To Be Accepted, I’m Just Living My God Given Life’ – Efia Odo by Amanda4life: 7:42am On Jun 05, 2019
By opening your bombom and breast
Re: I Don’t Want To Be Accepted, I’m Just Living My God Given Life’ – Efia Odo by technuel: 7:44am On Jun 05, 2019
People who live to please others end up achieving nothing
Believe in yourself be yourself and don't compare yourself with another
You will naturally start excelling

Re: I Don’t Want To Be Accepted, I’m Just Living My God Given Life’ – Efia Odo by KanuSE: 7:55am On Jun 05, 2019
EmekaBlue:
see her fresh laps...i wouldnt mind 1 night stand with her

1 night stand that will turn to 9month stand for her ehn? undecided
Re: I Don’t Want To Be Accepted, I’m Just Living My God Given Life’ – Efia Odo by bigiyaro(m): 7:57am On Jun 05, 2019
Jestin:
Living a life of Christ and you re showing us bombom
read the post again!

An Exclusive Interview With PSquare / Olajumoke Orisaguna Praises Sujimoto And TY Bello In New Interview / Rock City FM OAP Fined For Wishing Rugged Man Happy Birthday