Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,665 members, 7,813,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:03 AM

Olajumoke Orisaguna Praises Sujimoto And TY Bello In New Interview - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajumoke Orisaguna Praises Sujimoto And TY Bello In New Interview (17242 Views)

Oluwatobiloba Falana And Olajumoke Orisaguna In Wedding Photoshoot / Olajumoke Orisaguna Slams Follower Over 'Artiste' / Olajumoke Orisaguna In South Africa, On Her First International Trip (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olajumoke Orisaguna Praises Sujimoto And TY Bello In New Interview by danduchi(m): 8:48am On Dec 24, 2016
Bread seller turned model Olajumoke Orisaguna in an
interview with PulseTv says her rise to stardom has been the most inspirational event that happened to her in 2016. She said her rise to stardom was all by the grace of God and thanked the two people who have stood with her through out the year...

TY Bello and Sujimoto. She added that Sujimoto pays her a salary every month without working or doing anything for Sujimoto. She expressed her profound gratitude, amidst tears of joy to him for all he has done for her and her family.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqZ03ZgGkrw

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Praises Sujimoto And TY Bello In New Interview by queenitee(f): 9:04am On Dec 24, 2016
Nice!!who will epp me too?

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Praises Sujimoto And TY Bello In New Interview by sholikay(m): 9:06am On Dec 24, 2016
that is the grace if God.. aka unmerited favour.. I pray for financial grace too.. smiley

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Praises Sujimoto And TY Bello In New Interview by Remyboyhefty(m): 9:24am On Dec 24, 2016
grin
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Praises Sujimoto And TY Bello In New Interview by Smooyis(m): 9:50am On Dec 24, 2016
Lucky babe. Thank God for you.

3 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Praises Sujimoto And TY Bello In New Interview by passyhansome(m): 9:50am On Dec 24, 2016
Lucky you..... Olajumoke the bread seller

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Praises Sujimoto And TY Bello In New Interview by Ebuka478(m): 9:50am On Dec 24, 2016
She nova sabi speak english? Lol, why was she trying to force tears?
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Praises Sujimoto And TY Bello In New Interview by Edubestconsult: 9:50am On Dec 24, 2016
She's pretty

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Praises Sujimoto And TY Bello In New Interview by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 24, 2016
K

I tot dey said she now speaks good english?

Afonjas self

She can never speak good English lipsrsealed

11 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Praises Sujimoto And TY Bello In New Interview by uviesa(m): 9:51am On Dec 24, 2016
Okay
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Praises Sujimoto And TY Bello In New Interview by kamatofeelz(m): 9:51am On Dec 24, 2016
d God DAT did it 4 u will do it 4 us in 2017 amin!

20 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Praises Sujimoto And TY Bello In New Interview by Shortyy(f): 9:51am On Dec 24, 2016
So she speaks English now? Cool.

2 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Praises Sujimoto And TY Bello In New Interview by Hissb: 9:52am On Dec 24, 2016
She moved from nothing to something

6 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Praises Sujimoto And TY Bello In New Interview by ademega(m): 9:52am On Dec 24, 2016
I am happy for you

2 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Praises Sujimoto And TY Bello In New Interview by koladebrainiac(m): 9:52am On Dec 24, 2016
Shey na English she dey talk in?
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Praises Sujimoto And TY Bello In New Interview by miteolu(m): 9:52am On Dec 24, 2016
She should praiz her God

2 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Praises Sujimoto And TY Bello In New Interview by Psyrus(m): 9:52am On Dec 24, 2016
This geh again
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Praises Sujimoto And TY Bello In New Interview by Rilwayne001: 9:52am On Dec 24, 2016
Her Yoruba accent is impeccable grin cheesy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Praises Sujimoto And TY Bello In New Interview by teepea(m): 9:53am On Dec 24, 2016
Baba God pick my call today too ooo. #graceAtWork

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Praises Sujimoto And TY Bello In New Interview by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 24, 2016
queenitee:
Nice!!who will epp me too?

Start by hawking bread or gala. Your helper is on the way and will locate you soon.

8 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Praises Sujimoto And TY Bello In New Interview by seXytOhbAd(m): 9:54am On Dec 24, 2016
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Praises Sujimoto And TY Bello In New Interview by UnknownT: 9:54am On Dec 24, 2016
Make dem draft am go yorubawood nah. She will make a good actress the way she raps yoruba

5 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Praises Sujimoto And TY Bello In New Interview by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 24, 2016
Shortyy:
So she speaks English now? Cool.

Has she not been speaking English?
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Praises Sujimoto And TY Bello In New Interview by Pyroxene: 9:55am On Dec 24, 2016
Nice one, I think they should work on her spoken English cos she is an inspiration to a lot of peeps. So a wider audience can comprehend what she says

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Praises Sujimoto And TY Bello In New Interview by blazer234: 9:56am On Dec 24, 2016
Edubestconsult:
She's pretty

Watch it man. She is married
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Praises Sujimoto And TY Bello In New Interview by wunmi590(m): 9:56am On Dec 24, 2016
Yes God did it for you, and you made it real big, it is now time you also start helping people.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Praises Sujimoto And TY Bello In New Interview by Kingharzyz(m): 9:57am On Dec 24, 2016
Her Yoruba accent strong oo. This one no be lagos breed at all...

3 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Praises Sujimoto And TY Bello In New Interview by lekpaboy(m): 9:58am On Dec 24, 2016
Her story might not be interesting to haters but inspiration to aspirers. I just love to see a bridge in the gap Between the rich and the poor. They say givers never lack. Her care givers have just done their own bit we need more of such from the rich in our society.

7 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Praises Sujimoto And TY Bello In New Interview by bist: 9:58am On Dec 24, 2016
All she needs now is a morale boost.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Praises Sujimoto And TY Bello In New Interview by asaju10(m): 9:58am On Dec 24, 2016
Happy for her
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Praises Sujimoto And TY Bello In New Interview by blazer234: 9:58am On Dec 24, 2016
koladebrainiac:
Shey na English she dey talk in?

Speaking in English is not sign of exposure or anything. Many Chinese don't know a word of English, yet they are more informed than many English speaking peeps

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Praises Sujimoto And TY Bello In New Interview by Histrings08(m): 10:00am On Dec 24, 2016
When God's mercy has discovered u, ur fluency, beauty, height, background won't matter anymore...

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Don’t Want To Be Accepted, I’m Just Living My God Given Life’ – Efia Odo / Aamir Khan Mr Perfectionist / Rock City FM OAP Fined For Wishing Rugged Man Happy Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.