Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,865 members, 7,813,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

Four People Killed In ESUT Cult Clash - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Four People Killed In ESUT Cult Clash (42530 Views)

Collins Akila: Photos From Burial Of ESUT Student / Eiye Cofraternity Members Arrested By Soldiers During Cult Clash In Lagos.Photos / Explosion In Esut(graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Four People Killed In ESUT Cult Clash by 042report: 6:52am On Jun 05, 2019
Two students of Enugu State University of Science and Technology were killed in Agbani, Enugu State in a rival #Cult clash.

One was from the department of Physiology and the other was from the department of Estate management.
Both stay in the same lodge (#Sabina Lodge ) Esut back gate.

The Remaining Two Are Yet To Be Identified.

Say No to Cultism…. It Destroys and Kills

More Pictures Here>>>>http://042report.com/esutcultclash-four-people-already-gone-in-a-rival-cult-clash/

Source :042report

2 Likes

Re: Four People Killed In ESUT Cult Clash by DonGtoG1(m): 7:00am On Jun 05, 2019
MANY more to go.

The stubborn flies always end up in the grave with the cadaver.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four People Killed In ESUT Cult Clash by afroniger: 7:08am On Jun 05, 2019
What a waste. I still wonder what motivates young men to join cults. Maybe it's youthful exuberance and desire to 'belong'.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four People Killed In ESUT Cult Clash by shollyshine(m): 7:10am On Jun 05, 2019
Say no to cultism

4 Likes

Re: Four People Killed In ESUT Cult Clash by Zuorom: 7:14am On Jun 05, 2019
Good riddance, they should continue killing themselves I don't care

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four People Killed In ESUT Cult Clash by etibaba(m): 7:55am On Jun 05, 2019
Wasted life, wasted education, wasted resources.
This guys could have been useful in the fight against insurgency rather than wasting their meaningless life on cultism

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Four People Killed In ESUT Cult Clash by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jun 05, 2019
Wasted
Re: Four People Killed In ESUT Cult Clash by JBoss25(m): 9:14pm On Jun 05, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Four People Killed In ESUT Cult Clash by czarina(f): 10:13am On Jun 06, 2019
South South/South East schools and cultism be like 5&6.

God help us

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four People Killed In ESUT Cult Clash by tydi(m): 10:14am On Jun 06, 2019
angry

At this age and time do adults still indulge in cult activities, such a pity! What grieve they would have put on their parents to pass through now. Shame on them.

Hard man! Hard man..!! Na still soft man go carry you enter grave

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Four People Killed In ESUT Cult Clash by Yankiss(m): 10:14am On Jun 06, 2019
Too sad. Young boys and girls cannot learn. They are mainly from influential homes. I think it's youthful exuberance that causes this kind of wrongful and destructive affiliation. The government of the day needs to declare an emergency on cultism both in and out of campus, But ironically it is the politicians who arm and recruit and later dump them.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Four People Killed In ESUT Cult Clash by Davebrown13(m): 10:14am On Jun 06, 2019
Chai.... RIP... cry
Re: Four People Killed In ESUT Cult Clash by StrikeBack(m): 10:14am On Jun 06, 2019
See as this news dey sweet me for body

2 Likes

Re: Four People Killed In ESUT Cult Clash by zeedof(m): 10:15am On Jun 06, 2019
We are too much in this country before.... op what's the scores
Re: Four People Killed In ESUT Cult Clash by Changethechain: 10:15am On Jun 06, 2019
I need a good bad girl around Peter odili road port Harcourt.. For friendship

Email : matthewtartaglia2@gmail.com

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four People Killed In ESUT Cult Clash by WorkTheTalk(m): 10:16am On Jun 06, 2019
May their souls rest in peace
Re: Four People Killed In ESUT Cult Clash by Simbrixton(m): 10:16am On Jun 06, 2019
Make bagas no gree o make dem finish the axemen
Re: Four People Killed In ESUT Cult Clash by davillian(m): 10:16am On Jun 06, 2019
Say no to Cultism
The moment you join , you dead and you loose your freedom.
Re: Four People Killed In ESUT Cult Clash by vicfajeze: 10:17am On Jun 06, 2019
SERVED DEM RIGHT
Re: Four People Killed In ESUT Cult Clash by Jabioro: 10:17am On Jun 06, 2019
Good,one by one you shall continue to eliminate each other...River State is signing peace accord..let your people too sign violent accord...I have no iota of pity for any cultists.....spit!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four People Killed In ESUT Cult Clash by Hefty5(m): 10:17am On Jun 06, 2019
this is xo xo stupid at this time and age people are still doing this cult shiiit,, thats real bullshit.
Why waste ur life brothers.. this is so insane. Am so pained. coz that's my school....
RIP to the dead but to those about to enta school plz desist, its better u do Yahoo than this bullshiiii

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Four People Killed In ESUT Cult Clash by 2blessed01(m): 10:17am On Jun 06, 2019
Say No To Cultism....E No Dey Pay At All! At All! You Will End Up Paying With Ur Life!

1 Like

Re: Four People Killed In ESUT Cult Clash by Carlyboi(m): 10:17am On Jun 06, 2019
Shey na Eiye or Aiye them be?or Vikings dirty birds!good riddance to their bad rubbish you still dey do strong man way no fit comot big daddy not to talk of venza in 2019 and you talk say you get Sense!btw we have got so many animals and monsters disguising as sane people among our midst o cos the way they find it so easy to kill a whole human being lesser than the way you’d kill a goat is disheartening and mind boggling

1 Like

Re: Four People Killed In ESUT Cult Clash by ChukuHD(m): 10:19am On Jun 06, 2019
Say what you know don't carry fake news
042report:

Two students of Enugu State University of Science and Technology were killed in Agbani, Enugu State in a rival #Cult clash.

One was from the department of Physiology and the other was from the department of Estate management.
Both stay in the same lodge (#Sabina Lodge ) Esut back gate.

The Remaining Two Are Yet To Be Identified.

Say No to Cultism…. It Destroys and Kills

More Pictures Here>>>>http://042report.com/esutcultclash-four-people-already-gone-in-a-rival-cult-clash/

Source :042report
Re: Four People Killed In ESUT Cult Clash by Maxcollins042(m): 10:19am On Jun 06, 2019
czarina:
South South/South East schools and cultism be like 5&6.

God help us

Why have you decided not to give tribalism a wide berth?
Re: Four People Killed In ESUT Cult Clash by Maxcollins042(m): 10:20am On Jun 06, 2019
I thought ESUT are done with cultism?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Four People Killed In ESUT Cult Clash by watchindelta(m): 10:20am On Jun 06, 2019
2019 meh still dey do power shai not everybody usefull undecided some jst come to look the world angry
Re: Four People Killed In ESUT Cult Clash by Godoverevery: 10:21am On Jun 06, 2019
This is not fulani herdsmen killing any one.....this a fellow person from the same tribe killing each other cos they belong to two different cultist group...... sometimes we focus on our far away neighbor problems,gossip about it, scream ,propose solutions and forget about ours.

2 Likes

Re: Four People Killed In ESUT Cult Clash by czarina(f): 10:21am On Jun 06, 2019
Maxcollins042:

Why have you decided not to give tribalism a wide berth?
Are you serious? I'm not even close to that.

I'm from those parts I mentioned and I experienced all of those firsthand.

Truth no say make we no talk am. Just like Boko Haram ravages the some Northern areas, so does cult clashes ravage the SS/SE.

4 Likes

Re: Four People Killed In ESUT Cult Clash by StrikeBack(m): 10:21am On Jun 06, 2019
Changethechain:
I need a good bad girl around Peter odili road port Harcourt.. For friendship

Email : matthewtartaglia2@gmail.com
Do you need a female born again cultist

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

21-Year-Old Student Killed At Party He Organized For Girlfriend / Little Girl Rescued From Pedophile That Sexually Harasses Her In Lagos (Video) / Phd Student Crushed To Death By Truck After He Was Forced At Gun Point By Bandit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.