Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,222 members, 7,815,272 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

The miracle of faith and the message of signs and wonders - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The miracle of faith and the message of signs and wonders (241 Views)

Apostle Joshua Selman Expose The Secret To His Miracles,signs And Wonders / Virgin Mary Miracle Of The Sun In Lagos On 28th Oct. 2017 (Video) / Faith And David Oyedepo During Their Courtship Days (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The miracle of faith and the message of signs and wonders by lightblazingnow(m): 7:26am On Jun 05, 2019
This call at this urgent hour goes like the scriptures early forwarned everyone wether you are a believer or just passing through the ropes,

Proverbs 1:20 Wisdom crieth without; she uttereth her voice in the streets: 1:21 She crieth in the chief place of concourse, in the openings of the gates: in the city she uttereth her words, saying,

1:22 How long, ye simple ones, will ye love simplicity? and the scorners delight in their scorning, and fools hate knowledge? 1:23 Turn you at my reproof: behold, I will pour out my spirit unto you, I will make known my words unto you.

Are you sure you want to know God Almighty and CHRIST JESUS or you are on a trip to satisfy your belly, your stomach, be careful the wrath is come and you will never be able to resist the Rod of God Almighty.

Look at the guts freezer that is freezing their memories, what does he do to the community of the church of God Almighty or just empty talk everywhere.

For the kingdom of God Almighty is not in words but to demonstrate the divine love of God Almighty to the undeserving folks.

The Fire of judgement is already begun and will spread to everyone wether great or small, you all will feel the heat of his torment

Proverbs 1:24 Because I have called, and ye refused; I have stretched out my hand, and no man regarded; 1:25 But ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof: 1:26 I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh; 1:27 When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you.

1:28 Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me: 1:29 For that they hated knowledge, and did not choose the fear of the LORD: 1:30 They would none of my counsel: they despised all my reproof.

1:31 Therefore shall they eat of the fruit of their own way, and be filled with their own devices. 1:32 For the turning away of the simple shall slay them, and the prosperity of fools shall destroy them.

It's surely come and you All should feel them NOW
Re: The miracle of faith and the message of signs and wonders by lightblazingnow(m): 8:02am On Jun 09, 2019
Grace

(1) (Reply)

You Cannot Deceive God With Your Religion-by Azemobor Gregory / Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This / Pastors Adeboye, Poju Oyemade, Bishop Wale Oke And Others Celebrate Reverend Mik

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.